Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Vincent's Tech. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Vincent's Tech.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Food Manipulation

Vincent's Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Vincent's Tech.   Vincent's Tech. Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 1:11 pm

Fire and Water: I can do all basic fire and water techniques including making dragons and clonesand etc.

Food Techniques: I can use water to drink when I'm thirsty and eat food when I'm hungry. I can use the fire top ignite/combust the food and out it on fire and the such. I can use the water to make it an antidote for different things such as poison and also I can use the water/drinks. I can also use poison. I can use the food to block attacks. Will explain more soon. It allows me to make food come! My chakra
compacts together and make the food. I can eat it or use it as
weapons/jutsu's. I can throw a hamburger and make it explode creating a
small explosion or I can make French Fri's and shoot/throw them at the
opponent, trying to cut and pierce them.

Last edited by Vincent on July 5th 2009, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Vincent's Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Tech.   Vincent's Tech. Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 2:25 pm

I need more description.. Which entail your "Food Manipulation" so to speak since it seems like you're just using basic idea of eating and drinking which is what everyone can basically do. And poison doesn't really fit in unless you use a type of herb, food or something which shouldn't always be in hand at the time unless you're a herbalist that is. So please explain more about this Food Manipulation before anything else gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down

Vincent's Tech.
Page 1 of 1