Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Yonsho's Tech. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Yonsho's Tech.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yonsho
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Yonsho

Village of Residence : Village Hidden in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Hating my father, the bitch
Kekkei Genkai : Shape Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Yonsho's Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Yonsho's Tech.   Yonsho's Tech. Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 3:42 pm

Shape Shifting/Manipulation
Genin Jutsu(Earth)
- Metamorphic Rock [Henseigan]
The user can take any rock they can get their hands onto and change it's shape into almost anything. They can widen it, they can lengthen it, and they can even sharpen the edges. | Chackra - 2 (per rock) | Damage - 2+(1/2 strength) Melee, 2+(1/2 accuracy) Ranged | Academy

- Statue Clone Skill [Doton; Zoubunshin no Jutsu]
The user gathers a large amount of stone and creates a bunshin out of it. The Bunshin is slightly larger than the user to protect more and is very enduring but it is incapable of any movement.

- Earth Element; Inner Earth Reflection Lure [Doton; Dochuu Eigyo]
An attack used in conjunction with any clone skill. The user remains underground while the enemy wastes their time and energy fighting with clones. By hiding in the clones' shadow, the user is able to secretly attack the opponent without giving away their position.

- Earth Element; Mud River [Doton; Doryu Taiga]
In this common earth jutsu, the user converts part of the floor\ground that he and his opponent are standing on into a sliding river of mud and earth. The opponent quickly loses his or her standing and starts sliding wherever the mud river will take him or her.

- Knight of Dust [Chiri no Kishi]
A technique where the user gathers dust and dirt particles and makes them into armor. The user brings forth the particles to their skin then adheres them to their skin and infuses them with chackra making a thin layer of weakened armor. Because of the extra weight gained through this process the user's speed suffers some but not to any great extent. |

- Stone Sword Skill [Iwaken no Jutsu]
By placing their hand on the ground and infusing it with chackra the user is able to pull out a sword made of stone. Because of the low level of the technique the sword will be slightly duller and heavier than its metal counterpart. It is good for use as a blunt weapon though.

- Earthen Flower [Tsuchihana]
A technique where the user makes a large flower made of stone come from the ground and clasp onto the opponent's leg. The part of the flower that is holding onto the opponent's leg has a tether on it so that the opponent may move in a preordained area.

- Subtle Shockwaves [Seichi Yoshin]
A good deal of strength is required on the user's part for this jutsu. The user gathers up some chackra into their fist and punches the ground send a strong vibrating shockwave through the ground that will knock an opponent off balance.

- Stone Pillar Lv.1 [Iwachuuseki]
A technique in which the user sends a disc of chackra into the ground. Once this disc is stepped on a stone pillar erupts from it sending the stepper flying through the air.

- Stone Needles [Senbon no Iwa]
The user creates a large amount of needles out of rock, dirt, and clay and sends them flying toward their opponent. The needles are sent out from the ground at an upward slant toward the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

Yonsho's Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonsho's Tech.   Yonsho's Tech. Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 12:18 am

Yonsho wrote:
- Metamorphic Rock [Henseigan]
The user can take any rock they can get their hands onto and change it's shape into almost anything. They can widen it, they can lengthen it, and they can even sharpen the edges. | Chackra - 2 (per rock) | Damage - 2+(1/2 strength) Melee, 2+(1/2 accuracy) Ranged | Academy

Only problem I have with this is for you to know your own limitations. You can't really create a boulder from a pebble no matter how much you manipulate the shape, especially when the material is lacking or insufficient. Other than that Approved...
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

Yonsho's Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonsho's Tech.   Yonsho's Tech. Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 9:36 am

Well, actually I disagree with you Domo. If he can change its size and length and such, he could turn a pebble into a boulder. However, since he can't changes its weight nor its mass, that boulder is still gonna weigh as much as a pebble, and be as dense as a pebble (considering a pebble is what he uses his powers on in the first place). So basically, whether he turns the pebble into a boulder or a towering pillar, those items are still only as dangerous as the item it was originally (in this case a pebble). When he gets a higher rank, maybe then he can learn to add mass or weigh to these rocks, at the cost of chakra and such. But, I approve.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

Yonsho's Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonsho's Tech.   Yonsho's Tech. Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 6:26 pm

Touche, I was thinking along the lines of putty or something like that because it was easily manipulable by human hands of course, but that doesn't mean you can make that small container of putty into a huge tub of it unless it's hollow inside, which I doubt is the case. However, if he says otherwise I have no problem with the logic you presented and again stick to my own approval. I just wanted some clarification is all :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yonsho's Tech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonsho's Tech.   Yonsho's Tech. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yonsho's Tech.
Page 1 of 1