Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Forced to come back... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Forced to come back...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maruze
The Dividing Enigma :: Anbu of the Dusk
The Dividing Enigma :: Anbu of the Dusk
Maruze

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Division

Forced to come back... Empty
PostSubject: Forced to come back...   Forced to come back... Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 9:36 pm

Maruze and Tera were forcefully shot through Khrona's window, Maruze and most likely Tera bracing themselves for impact. Maruze crashed, rolled a few times and caught himself on the wall, staring at Khrona looking quite wiped.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forced to come back...   Forced to come back... Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 9:48 pm

~@ Tera, having worse luck than Maruze, didn't hit the window, but the wall. His body was forced through the wall of Khrona's place, and his body skipped a few times, landing mere inches away from the parallel wall. He would stagger as he tried to get raise his upper torso up, but then noticed Khrona in the room.@~
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Forced to come back...   Forced to come back... Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 5:49 am

Khrona merely stared at the two, who both looked quite beaten up. Truthfully, he didn't need to ask what happened due to the fact that he could just read their minds, but... Might as well, since it's the polite thing to do "... I see you both have gotten your asses whooped. Please explain."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forced to come back...   Forced to come back... Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 10:01 pm

~@Fuuma staggers a bit, but manages to make it to a knee. He hung his head kind of low, ashamed of his loss.@~

You see, Khrona...um, Medusa had sent us back here with vectors. We were able to handle her, for a while, until that..Kinshin, came along...

~@He seemed out of breathe, stopping occasionally in his statement.@~
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forced to come back...   Forced to come back... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 6:47 am

Khrona nodded "Well. I am a bit disappointed that the Kishin has returned... But all in all, it is somewhat of a good thing. Now we know his location and we can go destroy him now. The problem is just Medusa. He cannot be teamed with her, or else they will be damn near unstoppable... However..." Khrona looked into both of their minds and saw what Medusa had done. She was powered up severely, too strong for them to even think about beating her... It was lucky that they survived. "... You two did manage to get out of there alive, as well. That is actually a great achievement for your ranks, to get away from such a powerful witch and a Kishin... Huh. I believe this calls for a promotion, do you not think so?" Khrona laughed slightly, waving his hand so that the Seal of the Anbu came upon their clothing. "... Ha. To commemorate your ranking up, I also have something for the occasion.. I had just confiscated 20 souls a little while ago. Perhaps you two can split them so that you can become Death Scythes quicker--" Khrona then noticed that Tera had no weapon "... Tera... Youdo not have a Soul Partner, do you? Hm... What a predicament..." Khrona gave Maruze his 10 souls and stored the others elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forced to come back...   Forced to come back... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 8:20 am

~@ Tera was surprised about the promotion, and it certainly made him crack a smile. But, weapons? Despite his time there, he was confused on the matter of having a 'living' weapon.@~

Deathsycthes? Hmm, I'm sorry to say this but I lack alot of knowledge on the subject. I'm not sure how that weapon process works...
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forced to come back...   Forced to come back... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 8:29 am

Khrona squinted his eyes "Hm... Well. I will share the information with you on a later period in time, that is, if you wish to receive one. You know where to find me when you decide. But, as for right now..." Khrona's eyes gleamed green for a moment "Begone..." He glared at the two before finishing "... Reality's new Anbu."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced to come back...   Forced to come back... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Forced to come back...
Page 1 of 1