Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Funera-Tos, Jutsus I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Funera-Tos, Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana Sin
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Arcana Sin

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rosary Rift

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 9:56 pm

Strength = Very much above human capability.
Speed = Over the threshhold of human capability.

Kekkei Genkai - Rosary Rift
The ability to steadily lift the Seal on her true power, thus resulting in new possibilities and fighting styles, as well as different Physical and Mental strength. The more of her ture power that is Sealed, the more of her Light and Holy powers she can use, but as the Seal is lifted, her ability to use those elements fades. Her Red Rosary Tattoo is directly connected too her Rosary Blade, her Tattoo controls the Seal Lvlss, and s the Seal Lvl changes, so too is her Rosary Blade affected. She can create Light in pure darkness and heal wounds using the energy within her, depending on the current Seal Lvl, and also depending on her Seal Lvl she can gain better ability to control shadows and darkness, I.E. creating shadows from seemingly nothing, devouring light, multiplying her own shadow, using her shadows as portals, and even solidifying shadows, as well as many othre things.

Her Light, shadows, and darkness elements can be used as....
Weapons
shields and barriers
blasts
streams
spires
explosions
orbs
shadow posessions
clones
doorways to other shadows {her own}
waves

Last edited by Arcana Sin on July 7th 2009, 4:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arcana Sin
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Arcana Sin

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 9:58 pm

Darkness Energy
Moves that Use Dark Ennergy, not to be confused with Shadow energy.
The following Jutsu are in addition to the previously posted ways that her elements can be manipulated
{see above post}

SYMBOLS
{BB} = A move that can be used by or comboed with the Black Blot
{DD} = A move that can be used by or comboed with a Dark Dummy

Dark Jutsu

Black Blot
A move that works only through physical contact of any type, seemingly nothing special, except for the fact that it leaves behind a blot of dark energy on the opponent. The energy signature is really faint and so wont be noticable unless the opponent ois adept at energy sensing or they can see it. This move has many uses when combined with other moves. {{BB} will be next to moves that can be used with the Black Blot.}

Dark Dummy
A body iof dark energy is created with her same basic appearance, and as a result Dark based attacks can be released from it, no matter it's distance from Arcana. When the Dummy is broken it explodes releasing all the stored up dark energy in one single blast. {explosion size specified in post}

Midnight Masquerade {BB}
A Mask is created from Dark energy that causes the opponent to only see darkness. This is of course only remporary,however when it's on it cannot be removed. It will seem as though it's a genjutsu because the mask itself has no physical presense or weight. {Temporary is only 3 posts at the most, unless the opponent finds a legit way to remove it.}

Dark Aura {DD}
A thick aura of Dark energy is released around Arcana's body that blocks her from view, however at her level it only goes about 3ft around her body, so a person can still figure out herrelative position. This arura can also be emitted around Dark Dummies.

Shadow Jutsu

No Light Zone {DD}
Removes all light in a set area around her, through the use of Shadows

Shadow Swap
The size of her Shadow is replaced with that of another object in the area

Shadow Gate {DD} {BB}
The ability to enter into and exit from any of her shadows in play.

Shadow Dupe {BB}
Duplicates her shadow, except the duplicates are smaller than the original.

Shadow slit {DD}
A thin shadow that can absorb part of an elemental attack. (earth not included)

Shadow Posession {DD}
Allows her to connect her shadow to that of another object and control the object.
{Her shadow posession is cheaper than Shikamaru's, but it's not that bad}

{More to come with time}

Last edited by Arcana Sin on August 27th 2009, 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arcana Sin
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Arcana Sin

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 9:59 pm

Light
Can be used similar to darkness and shadows in the aspect of beams, swords, barriers, etc.
{See first post for the rest of the manipulations}

Symbols
{LL} = A move that can be used with or by a Light Lord
{RW} = A move that can be used with or by/from the Radiant Web

Light Jutsu

Bright Blast
A blast of light energy that is stronger than that of the regular beams made of light manipulation. these beams take more chakra, but are larger ain size, and can be perfectly manipulated in mid flight, they also travel faster.

Light Lord
An entity made purly of light energy, this being resembles a faster, yet weaker version of Arcana, this clone can use certain light and holy based moves just as the Dark Dummies can with dark and shadow moves.

Radiant Web {LL}
A webbing of light energy shoots out around a specific area, this web is capable of trapping opponents by causing the cakra to bind to a surface, it can also be used together with other moves for powerful combos.

Light Lens {LL}
Creates eyeballs that float around aimlessly, firing beams at the opponent periodically. The timing for the beams to fire can be changed at will.

Solar Seam {RW}
Threads of Light energy can be emitted from anything that produces light, these threads can of course be manipulated by Arcana.

Holy
An element used more so for healing and purifying techniques, will have only one offensive move, more to come in the future.

Symbols

Holy Jutsu

Sanctity
Creates a field that slowly heals anything inside. {like a slower version of Inoue's ability from bleach}
Larger chakra drain for larger wounds. now ounds or vital organs can be recreated, but they can be healed if still in tact.

Purity
Purges foreign materials, energies, substances, or other things from the body through the use of Holy energy of the Red Rosary Tattoo.

Iniquity
A field with the opposite effect of Sanctity. Anything within this field can recieve the wounds of anything that was healed within Sanctity. {Takes half the time it took tio heal the wound with Sanctity}

{Once again more coming with time}

Last edited by Arcana Sin on August 27th 2009, 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 10:24 pm

I'm just saying now... that your shadows regardless of your kekkai genkai will not be able to exit in the darkest of darkness or the brightness of light.
The reasoning and logic behind my claim is simple as said shadow or shadows are a dark figure or image cast on the ground or some surface by a body intercepting light. Meaning there is an absence of light to create that shadow which in turn create darkness.
Also immunity isn't always given right away rather resistance should be a better claim until your rank increases.
Also, I'll need a more through explanation of how you're able to use light/holy jutsus since you main in darkness. I'd just want to make sure that people's powers shouldn't really contradict each other, like a fire user having water manipulation and that person isn't an elementalist.
Of course if any other problem occurs I'm just a pm away.
Back to top Go down
Arcana Sin
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Arcana Sin

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 10:43 pm

mmhmmm PM it is then @_@
Back to top Go down
Arcana Sin
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Arcana Sin

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 11:20 pm

All jutsus add, or at least the ones that I planned on having for now, and also the part mentioned by Domo earlier was editted. Will edit further if required.
Back to top Go down
Arcana Sin
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Arcana Sin

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 12:05 am

Oh shoot I forgot

She also has super strength and is very fast. {for story related reasons that Domo and ONLY Domo knows}

and no I don'e mean like superman strong but like...hmmm lifting hundreds of pounds with a single arm, and speeds just beyond human capability.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 12:06 am

Eh... Approved...
Back to top Go down
Arcana Sin
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Arcana Sin

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:27 pm

Figured I'd give a little more info before I start my first fight, just to avoid any confusion.

Arcana has dreadfully high strength, and is quite fast for someone so strong, her speed tops human capability. Her fighting abilities change based on the Lvl to which her seal is realesed. there are 6 Lvls to her seal and therefore there are 6 variations to her fighting style. All Seal lvls have strength and speed above human capability, but how much higher changes. All forms have excellent eyesight, and an ability to see in the dark. One peculiar ability she has is the ability to see and smell blood no matter what the situation. whether in sheer darkness, or in a smog with an exceptionally strong smell.

Red Rosary
Funera-Tos, Jutsus Cross_with_red_2_

{The Red Rosary tattoo regulates the Seal Lvl the red beads represent the current Seal Lvl, if all 5 beads are red then the Seal Lvl is at 5, if all 5 beads are black, then The Zero Seal has been lifted.}

Seal Lvl5 - 100% Light and Holy use, mainly uses sword skills, and very fast, though a bit weaker than usual. Mental functions are increased, I.E processing ability, reaction speed, and the 5 basic senses {Many Fights will start off at this Lvl}

Seal Lvl4 - About 75% Light/Holy power and 25% Shadow/Dark power. Slightly slower than Lvl5, but also slightly stronger than Lvl5.

Seal Lvl3 - The Middle ground. balanced use and strength with Light/holy and shadow/darkness. 50/50 on the strength and usage of her elements, her Speed and strength are both a bit above human capability, but are both balanced. {Many fights will start at this lvl}

Seal Lvl2 - 25% Light/Holy and 75% Dark/Shadow. Strength takes priority in this form, as a result her speed drops down, but her strength and durability increase as a result. Hand to hand combat is more used at this Lvl.

Seal Lvl1 - 10%Light/Holy and 90% Dark/Shadow. Strength draastically increased, and speed fairly decreased. Hand to hand is more preevalent, and light/holy moves are conciderably weaker and less used. Chakra sensing abilities increase, as well as te ability to sense an opponents intent. {sense the direction or strength of attacks}

The Zero Seal
The final seal which stands between Arcana and her full potential. The power and usage ratios for this level are 0% Light/Holy and 100% Dark/Shadow. Her strength AND speed are both greatly elevated above that of normal means, as well as her resiliance and resistance. Speed is almost super sonic and as far as strength, earthquakes and such are effortless tasks. The negative side is that it is very draining, and it can cause her to be completely consumed by what she really is. She has claws and fangs in this form {like Kyuubi naruty if that helps} her eyes are blood red, and her rosary tattoo becomes able to manifest in more ways. Combat is a masterful combination of hand-to-hand and sword skills. Her eyesight, is also better than any of her other forms, as well as her senses and reaction abilities.

{Seal lvls do NOT have to go in order, if the need were to arise Arcana could go straight from Lvl5 to The Zero Seal and then straight back to Lvl5

ALSO I'm about to revamp my Kekkei Genkai just a bit, I think it would make more sense if I included this in it.}

Last edited by Arcana Sin on July 7th 2009, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:32 pm

Meh i perfer zk's Arcana
Back to top Go down
Arcana Sin
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Arcana Sin

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:38 pm

second to a dog, how shameful =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funera-Tos, Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funera-Tos, Jutsus   Funera-Tos, Jutsus Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Funera-Tos, Jutsus
Page 1 of 1