Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Painting with Water Colors: Finding Souls I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Painting with Water Colors: Finding Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Village of Residence : The Village within the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : PAINT!? and anything with artistic uses

Painting with Water Colors: Finding Souls Empty
PostSubject: Painting with Water Colors: Finding Souls   Painting with Water Colors: Finding Souls Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 6:29 pm

○Nymphadora walked along the dark gloomy trail infront of her. Unknownly what was to happen or where see was. Gripping her giant paintbrush and allowing it to sweep across the ground, the brisles weren't getting ruined neither the paint, yet paint was florishing from the end making a long trail of yellow paint against the dirt floor. Suddenly catching Nymphadora off guard rain started the drizzle, and when she took another step more and more rain began to rage.○ "Shit! this is my favorite hat too! Dammit.....and aw my paint is all runny, wait...." ○Suddenly Nymphadora remember something she learned to use in art class in her younger years, water paint which the paint easily flows stronger, yet since it was with her paint they would still hold the abilities they possessed in a thick liquid or a thin watery liquid.○ "Water colors?....Interesting..." ○Pulling her antigravity plate that held her paint, the paint on the surface florished and swirlled becoming a map of the village seeing she was walking into some place called Enternal Rain. She didn't mind the rain, she just worried about her clothing.○
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Painting with Water Colors: Finding Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting with Water Colors: Finding Souls   Painting with Water Colors: Finding Souls Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 6:33 pm

((lol, strippage by rain. XP. im done))
Back to top Go down

Painting with Water Colors: Finding Souls
Page 1 of 1