Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Neither effected by time or space. The power of the shadow (solo training) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Neither effected by time or space. The power of the shadow (solo training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Neither effected by time or space. The power of the shadow (solo training) Empty
PostSubject: Neither effected by time or space. The power of the shadow (solo training)   Neither effected by time or space. The power of the shadow (solo training) Icon_minitime1September 25th 2009, 4:05 pm

Kid walked back in forth patiently. Pondering how he was to proceed with the days training. He walked back and forth, kicking rocks, and observing nature. Procrastination was as natural to him as breathing thus he didnt do anything until noon. The sun was as bright and vibrant as usual, shining down on all below it. Kid stood and scratched his head "I guess nows as good a time as any to start....." ............... "What was I doing again?"

Aschen immediately appears out of Kid'spocket and bonks him on the head "satrt your training stupid!"

Kid said "Oww your so zetta violent"

Aschen looks at Kid with a non joking stare.....

"ok ok Ill begin...... You may wanna back up a bit" Aschen backs away then Kid stretches his arms and places his goggles over his eyes. "swords of revealing light! Kid creates a barrier all around himself that would continously absorb the sun's rays meaning it was self sustaining. Not many outside forces could get in not chakra, not heat, not even sound and on the inside there was nothing but pure white light... and Kid. "Soooo..... what to do." Kid extended his palm to create a sphere of pure light energy. but the intensty of the sword overwhelmed and absorbed into the light....... "that caaaant be good...." Kid immediately panicked and tried punching the wall which resulted in a stalemate. The swords absorbed all of his attacks. And de to the act that they were self sustaining he couldnt diseperse them.

He was trapped inside his own 5by5 foot prison unless he did something he wiuld be trapped forever.........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Neither effected by time or space. The power of the shadow (solo training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neither effected by time or space. The power of the shadow (solo training)   Neither effected by time or space. The power of the shadow (solo training) Icon_minitime1September 25th 2009, 4:18 pm

Kid had already suffered an hour in the bright bright prison. He knew himself that Aschen couldnt hear him. And she knew never to disturb his training... Thus it was all up to him to save his own hide, and unfortunately he had no skills left that could even come close to stopping the purity of nature's light..... "what am I gonna do......"

Kid stood. He silently paced around and around not focusing on anything but escape. "Can anything be formed in here!" He shouted, extreme amounts of heat coming from his person. He grew angry of his own stupidity and thrashed around with a fury of heat and light. all of it being absorbed into the swords to fuel its shine. He thrashed about for another hour before he almost fell over from exhaustion. Doubled over in pain and sorrow Kid's breathes got heavier and heavier. Unfortunately the swords were growung so powerful they began to cut the supply of oxygen flowing in....He would be dead in a mere two hours unless he did something......

Kid fell to the grond and woke up twenty minutes later. Maintaining a safe body temperature became more of a troublesome task than a normal thing like breathing. "Ill try this again" Kid tried creating a small sphere of light energy in his palm and began to rotate it. but to his dismay it was just absorbed. But he did notice one thing. At the angle in which he created the new light source. His shadow grew. And from that shadow stemed more shadows.......
Back to top Go down

Neither effected by time or space. The power of the shadow (solo training)
Page 1 of 1