Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizune

Mizune

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : None

Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Empty
PostSubject: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 6:07 am

Mizune made her way all the way to the Land of Eternal Rain, with or without her designated witchlings behind her. She was like that and didn't really notice if they were or weren't there. She was moreso trying to get this mission done.
Back to top Go down
Tyrande

Tyrande

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Lunar Druid Magicks

Character sheet
Character Race: Elf
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:27 am

--A large rune would appear on the ground, it would then glow brightly as I emerge out of it rather elegantly knelt on one knee. This was the teleportation Rune, allowing me to teleport places I have been before... for some reason or another I have this place in my memories--
Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Untitled-3

"Pardon my lateness... Mizune-sama"
--I would rise and the rune would dissappaer--
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing

Cecil Nightwing

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Dusk's Synthesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 1:52 pm

From a floating, black feather Cecil emerged, having taken that form as he left the meeting hall. Finally he found Mizune, and was actually a tad anxious to get this assignment done. He coughed a bit before adjusting his monocle.

"This is the bunch, then?"
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

PostSubject: Re: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:05 am

Mizune smiled a bit "Chichi! All we have to do is eliminate all of the demonic and changed animals of this forest... It should be simple enough, don't you think? Mizune sighed heavily, missing Eruka just a bit. "Hm... Well. We ought to get going, huh? Chichichi~!" Mizune started into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tyrande

Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:20 am

--I would shrug and walk into the forst rather floating along the ground then actually walking--
"Is this the part where we introduce ourselves or some shit?"
--I would say as my eyes dart around the forest--
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing

Cecil Nightwing

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Dusk's Synthesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:27 am

Seeming to ignore any and all statements uttered by the two, Cecil would begin walking slightly behind them both as he pulled out a small black notebook and began writing something about mission details, somehow not even needing to look at the ground in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

PostSubject: Re: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 7:10 am

Mizune turned around "It would be nice to do some introductions, then. Good idea, Tyrande! Chichichi!" Mizune gave a thumbs up sign. "I am Mizune, the Mouse Witch. Technically, I'm made up out of 5 identical sisters, but I am much more powerful when we all join together! I will train you all as best I can!" She smiled, though it quickly changed into a light frown, not signifying any sort of anger or discomfort... Just her normal face. Her eyes dimmed as she looked at the two, awaiting them.
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

PostSubject: Re: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1August 15th 2009, 6:08 am

(Cough cough, reminder, Tyrande and Cecil?)
Back to top Go down
Tyrande

Tyrande

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 2:48 pm

--Tyrande would shrug, she didnt really care about such comraderie at the moment, but if it meant coming close to becoming a powerful evil witch she would comply for the moment--

"Names Tyrande, weather control and rune scripting... the whole nine yards. Pretty cool stuff"

--she would continue walking in the general direction they were walking in, having a slight idea about what they were doing--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.   Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mission in the Land of Eternal Rain. Cecil, Tyrande, report.
Page 1 of 1