Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Learning A Trigger I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Learning A Trigger

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 8:11 pm

*Akarui makes his way up to the top of the building and looks at the floating place* I've never knew this place was that big
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 8:14 pm

Inside the prison is half the size of the planet... the way I get it to be that way is a mystery only to me. But yeah, this place is huge.
*I would emerge behind akarui the wind gusting violently, we are practically in space in the stratosphere the breathing in thin and its QUITE chilly*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 8:22 pm

I still will never understand your complexness. But anyway ready to begin?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 8:25 pm

((I hope you have a picture...))

Yeah... so, Zeik introduced the triggering technique to us back when the nightmare was king. It happens when one expells all of their power and brings it back into their being, the result is a very monstrous lookin transformation. However... I am an exception. Since I flail my power around so often, my trigger form turns me not into a monster but a celestial looking being. I assume that since you concetrate your energy into every strike and you rarely let it loose, you will be a monster. In my current child form I cant show you my giga trigger, but I can show you how the process works... follow me?
*I would look at akarui to see whether or not he is following, akarui... since he has trained no much usually understands training methods rather quickly so it would be no suprise if he got this rather fast*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 8:32 pm

((yea i do))

Umhmm. By any chance is there a way to have the trigger become not a monster? I kinda have a bad experence with them. Long story to that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 8:33 pm

*I would smile rather large and maniacally...*
Yes... but it requires a lot of pain and suffering, but I can help you. Would you like to do it?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 8:47 pm

Yes. Hopefuly it wont be that painful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 8:51 pm

*my smile would continue as I hop step back holding my right arm outwards activating my signature demon shroud techinuqe that I used against hao, I would then point at akarui suspending him in mid air holding his limbs outwards as if he was spread out across a matress*

Im going to hit you... and when this giant fist connects it would treat your body like a sponge, causing you to expell all of your energy... you must recycle your energy and hold back the transformation until recycling your expelled energy becomes second nature. If I hit you ten times, you will die. So if you dont get it after 10 consider yourself dead. Understand?

*I would clench my fist and the demon shroud would correspoond we would both peer at akarui intently*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:03 pm

*kinda not being used to being strecthed like that i try and see if i understand what he is saying* Your telling me your gonna hit me and cause all my energy to drain out and i must regain back my energy while with holding the transformation and do it before ten times?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:07 pm

*I would hold my finger under my chin thinking of a better way to explain this*
Um.. no, I'm going to hit you and you energy isnt going to be "drained" its going to be released. Its like releasing your reiatsu, then you must recycle your energy back into your body. The first time you do this you are going to transform, but if you let the transformation take over... it's going to be permanent, so you have to "hold off" the transformation until you are used to recycling your energy. You arent getting it back, you are recycling it, using your released energy to power yourself again. Clear?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:21 pm

Oh yea i get it now. I guess im ready.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:28 pm

Alrighty... Here we go. Now I'm going to hit you near my peak strength so that I can effectively release all of your energy. Its up to you to reach out to it, gather it back in. You must "restrain" the transformation. The monstrous version of "triggers" is far weaker than the "celestial" version, which is why my giga trigger is supreme.
*I would appear in front of akarui and slam my fist into him instantly all of his energy would be released in a concussive blast of chakra, reiatsu and whatever else he has the blast of his immense energies would be enough to cover the skies and shake the area with violent strength*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:38 pm

*Akarui lets out a voilent scream from the attack his shirt instantly shatters to bits from the sheer force of the attack as I regain not nearly half of the energy before the tranformation starts. to horns sprout up from my head as regain more then half of my energy as my whoe face looks monsterous i regain a quter more of the energy and begin to fight off the monsterous form going back to the two horns as I regan all the energy as I am back to normal, im am breathless from not only the force of the fist but also the strain of the recycling* How......do....you do this?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:44 pm

--akarui's tranformation looked something like this (angel of chaos?)--
Learning A Trigger Summoned_Skull_Colured_by_baiken032

--the mouth on the arm is where he would convert energy into chaos energy and such, quite the powerful trigger--

With age comes wisdom I suppose? Again... The art of triggering is supposed to be instantaneous, which is why Zeik called it a "trigger". Although his is a monster, his energy output is so vast he can turn it off and on instantly. You will be able to do that as well...
*I would appear infront of akarui again, with my fist to his face punching the living daylights out of him creating the same affect from before*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:47 pm

*Akarui letting out another scream but not as loud as this, although the first time he learned how to recycle energy he somewhat understood it now his hands and foot were turning normal as he regained half of his power as his arm and legs retunred to normal as well absorbing a quater of it as the rest turned back to normal as well leaving akarui again breathless* I think.... i understand it now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:50 pm

Its rather simple...
*I would release akarui from my psychic grip allowing him free access of his limbs*
Now comes the hard part, you must release and recycle your energy on your own, without a punch. Not just your reaitsu, all of your energy. Then recycle it as you have done before... go.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 10:05 pm

*Akarui making sure he can move first thinks of how he can do this, akarui then hovers his way up into the sky as he body glows with black and white ice, black and white lightning azure mater dark matter, spiritual and soul energy as well as his chaos and white and dark energy as well as he release it in a violent explosive wave that darken and covers he sky due to the tremendous power the gravity sort of intensifies do to his spiritual pressure being fully unlocked as well. He then starts to decent from the lack of no energy as he then recycles the energy into his body in a matter of minutes stopping his decent in the process as he makes his way down to kham*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:17 am

*I would look up at akarui as he makes his way back towards the ground*
Good... good. Now you must be able to do is faster, almost instantaneously. The trigger is supposed to be similar to the firing of a gun, once you pull the trigger all the energy violently explodes in a vast display of power. How do you feel?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 10:38 am

Surprisingly, good actually. So now all i have to do is work on expelling all my energy in an instant?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 9:23 pm

Thats what ive been saying for quite sometime now.
*I would laugh and signal to akarui to do it again*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 9:48 pm

*Akarui slighly chuckled as he jumped into the air repeating the process again this time expelling the energy quite rapidly this time releasing the energy in a flashing light but when he decended down he looked completly transformed his clothes change wher half is black and half is white with skulls on then on certain places, he abtained purple hair from the transformation two capes that were attached to each arm, his vizard mask was modified to fit the skull like theme where his left side of the mask was black with white highlights as well as a horn attached to it and a the riight side was white with black highlights on it. A sword is seen in his hands as he came down towards Kham landing gracefully*

So, is this a trigger? *his voice was worped with im and his inner hollow, aprently the two of them fused together explaining the black and white theme*

((Visual Aid))

Learning A Trigger 2ndrezform
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 9:57 pm

((totally looks like a monster...))

Uh... each one looks different, so I dont know for sure. But it seems the way you went about the whole thing yeilded you a a trigger. So let me guess, Chaos Trigger?
*I would say flipping my hair from in front of my face*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 10:01 pm

((yea but he has skin))

Umm either Chaos or Chaotic trigger dont really kno yet. *Akarui looking at his body snd such embrasing this new foundpower he holds* Soon, Im coming for you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 10:08 pm

((on half of his body lol... the other half is black and demonic looking))
*After taking the time out to read akarui's mind, it would seems as if he learned this for some personal reason that involved revenge of some sort*

Care to give it a test run?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 10:16 pm

((Touche))

Sure I need to learn what this thing can do, And Given the thought that our one of the strongest persons on vescrutia this will really test out its power. *Akarui struck a stance as his two capes blowed in the wind as the wind intensifies around the area, in an instant millions of hikari type shards came from his mouth towards kham at speeds reaching mach 7 with strentgh to lvl an entire kingdom in an instant*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Learning A Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Trigger   Learning A Trigger Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Learning A Trigger
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next