Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Empty
PostSubject: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 3:38 am

*we warp to an open field with a mountainous area in the distance*
well, here we are
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Violin
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Flames

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 3:46 am

Tomoyo smiled, unlinking her arm from Kai's. "Okay. Gimme a sec, I need to grab something..." Tomoyo reached into the back of her dress, pulling out a projector. She dropped it on the ground and it begun, a holograph of The Doctor before them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 3:50 am

what the hell? guess i should listen
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 7:40 am

The Doctor pushed his glaces up on his face. "If your hearing this, Tomoyo, I'm assming two things. a) I'm Dead, and b) You wish to unlock the...second stage of your kekkai genkai....Which I diddn't teach you because it drains humanlife force of not only enmies, but the user. That....was one reaon my...my daughter died. But I realize now, you are not.....human, therefore you do not have human life force...and I should have taught you this awhile ago...." The docotor paused, clearing his throat loudly. "Two first unlock this....You must use all your power in battle. Got to your limits then push pass them. Then you'll have to see for yourself what the Holy Flames can do....What you have is about the most basic power, I'm sad to say. Like novice weaponry to the finest sword..." The Docotor sighed, and the holograph became distorted. "Transmission Terminated..." A deeeperd voice boomed, and the projector turned off. Tomoyo turend to Kai, grinning. "Well, Doctor's orders....Seems you can help me by fighting me...." She said, unseathing Sommeil. She had never fought Kai before...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:36 am

*i smile as seiken appears in my hand. fighting tomoyo...heh, never thought id see the day*
well then, this ought to be interesting
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 4:20 pm

"Indeed" Said Tomoyo, moving into a fighting stance, Sommeil sparkling in the sunlight. "Are you ready, Kai-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 5:50 pm

of course
*i take on my forte stance*
you make the first move then
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:40 pm

Tomoyo lept into the air, slamming her blade against Kai's, and swiftly kicking out one foot at his chest. She didn't want to hurt him, but she was determined to do this...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:43 pm

*as my blade goes back. tomoyo's foot connects with my chest. i grab it and toss her into the air, following her up with another kick. i had to be careful not to hurt her much, just drain her energy*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:59 pm

Tomoyo grimaced, flying through the air. Her body was covered in yellow-white flames instantly, and she pressed her hands together. She opened them, holding both palms in Kai's direction, and a blast of condesned and highly explosive fire and light chakra, while emmiting such a blow sent Tomoyo flying farther in the air...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 7:09 pm

damnit
*at the speed i was coming, i couldnt avoid the blast, thus getting me sent to the ground fast. i stabilize and land on my feet. i charge a ball of fire and lace it with seiun, shooting it at tomoyo*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 7:23 pm

A sheild of Light came up infront of her, repelling the balls...But once again she went higher in the air. She was now well over 30 feet.....A small platform of light formed under her feet, keeping her up. She raised up her hands, gazing upwards at the sky. "Channel of the Gods..." A huge ball of light hovered between her hand, bigger than her herself. Her eyes flickered white for a mere moment. " ....Clash..." Beams of light shot out everywhere, One on a straight path to Kai. "I call opon Apollo!" Tomoyo called. A sweet tune could be heard as a golden swan-pulled chariot came flying acorss the other beam directed at Kai, while the other beams were turning, headed at Kai, Apollo's Sun-Hot flames dancing across them. Apollo drew his bow, a light arrow dancing with flame on it. He let several loose, flying at Kai.

Apollo, Visual AId-
The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Apollo-1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 11:50 am

hmmmm, interesting
*i dodge the beams, flipping out the way of more. the arrows came at me and i would use seiun to block most of them. one pierces my shoulder. i flinch but slash out a wave of fire and seiun at tomoyo. the wave would shoot beams of seiun into the air that would be lost in the sky. with my free hand, i shoot an orb of fire at tomoyo behind the wave of seiun*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:37 pm

Tomoyo ducked to dodge the Seuin, but stood up quickly after and got hit in the side with the fire orb, charring a hole in her dress. She flinched, but sent balls of light back at Kai. Apollo acted on his own; so she didn't bother orders.

Apollo took out his harp and began playing a tune. It was a reptitive song.....and when it reached Kai's ear drum's, it would cause confusion in his brain~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:42 pm

*i dodge the balls of light and shoot my own back at tomoyo. the song hits my eardrums and i cover my eyes and shake my head*
gaaaaah! i hate my heightened senses! DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:50 pm

Tomoyo couldn't help it, she laughed. Not because Kai was angry, but...it was just funny. She then was inveloped in a dome of light, Kai's balls bouncing harmlessly off. She might aswell invoke her bracelet....She thought, placing her hand over the golden charm bracelet on her wrist.

Apollo smiled. If he had higthtend senses....He stopped playing for awhile, long enough for Kai to hopefully let his gaurd down. Then he broke out into another song on his harp, grinning. "Song of the Hanged Man...." Which would make Kai like a puppet in Apollo's hands if it worked....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:55 pm

*as the song stopped, i smiled, only to hear another*
OH, COME ON!
*i cover my ears again and glare at apollo*
now youre just messing with me
*seiun pours into my ears, blocking out the sound. not a strategy i liked to use, but it would have to do. i shoot a spear of light at apollo, hoping it would at least hit him*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:05 pm

Apollo shrugged apolegeticly, running his hand through his flaming hair, closing his eyes....To feel a sharp pain in his forhead. He opened his eyes to see the spear had landed dead-center forhead..... Apollo fumed, taking it out. "How dare you? HOW DARE YOU!? My face....MY FACE!" Apollo screamed, flames snaking across the ground, setting the ground and trees ablaze.

Tomoyo looked shocked. "Apollo!" But he didn't listen. She frowned, activating it finally. "Speed" The bracelet melted away, covering her in a golden molten that re-shaped and stretched instantly. She felxed her arms, feeling the speed of said suit....And waited for the right time to strike.

Visual Aid, Speed-
The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Speed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:15 pm

SHIT! my aim is tooooo good i guess
*i jump back, bursting away from apollo with seiun*
apollo, didnt mean to hit your head
*since the spear connected, the wound closed up and the seiun began to drain apollo's chakra/lifeforce, trying to incapacitate him*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:35 pm

Apollo had alot of lifeforce....being a god and all....So this little incconvineince didn't bother him at the moment. The fires continued raging, and Apollo growled. "LIKE HELL YOU DIDN'T! I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted, unleashing a spiralling wave of flames at Kai.

Tomoyo's eyes went wide, even within Speed. "No..." She whispered. All the power Apollo was exerting, however, wasn't draining him of anything, but her, because she summoned him. She felt slightly woozey...."Flame Pillars..." She murmured. Kai would be okay...she had to...keep fighting. Twelve pillars of fire rose 20 feet above the havoc, but they did nothing....Yet. If Kai ever looked to see Tomoyo at this moment, though....It would appear that she had....dissapeared...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 2:03 pm

*as the flames headed for me, i sigh. there was no reasoning with him. i hold seiken in interceptor stance as seiun spiraled in front of me to block the flames. seiken started shining brightly, seiun charged through the blade*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 2:23 pm

Apollo ran at him, a small ball of yellow-red-orange in his hand. "I am a god of the Sun....Now feel the WRATH OF THE SUN!" Apollo cried as he through the ball at Kai, and it became the size of a third of a fourth of the sun....which was 1/3 of the size of earth. >> It burned as hotly as the really sun, and the grass began to wither hundreds of feet away.

"No..." The whisper seemed to come from everywhere. Apollo had taken a HUGE chunk of her enrgy with that. She felt like she would fall....She shook her head. No. She appeared again, on top of one of the flame pillars. She leapt off of it, back into invisibility, the pillar toppling inwards towards Kai and Apollo...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 3:05 pm

*i smirk*
thank you apollo. youre helping our cause greatly
*i slash the air multiple time, opening up a huge lost seraph. i pour seiun into it, drawing the huge ball of fire in. it then exits into the air, via another lost seraph. it leaves away from vescrutia. i drop to one knee, panting*
damnit, never did that before
*i stand up and smile*
what else ya got?
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 3:19 pm

Tomoyo appeared again, jumping from pillar to pillar as then all fell inwards, ready to fall on Kai and Apollo. SHe winced. He was using as much, maybe more enrgy then her....Stay Safe...

Apollo was writhing with anger. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL, BITCH, GUESS WHAT ELSE I'M GOD OF? DANCE, BITCH!" He said, striking a pose. "DANCE OFF!?"

Tomoyo's eye twitched. What. The. Hell!?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 3:23 pm

O_o' what the hell? dance off?
*i scratch my head*
uuuuh...ooook....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next