Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Violin
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Flames

The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 3:48 pm

Tomoyo finally understood as Apollo fllashed he a smile. An opportunity. She appeared behind Kai in a flash, a huge sword of light in her hand. It was just....it was a rather....HUGE sword, taking alot more of her energy...She barely had enough to wield it. If it hit true, it would smolder Kai....bombarding him with explosions...Which she really did not want.

Apollo started doing the Moon Walk, just to keep him distracted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 3:57 pm

*as appollo moon walked i facepalmed. i felt the wind from the sword and spun to block, only to get hit with the sword. the explosions would send me flying back, tumbling on the ground. as i slide to a stop, i cough up some blood as i stand up*
nnnngh, feeling kinda drained. that lost seraph took a lot outta me
*i smile as i wipe my mouth*
not bad, not bad at all
*the sky lights up as seiun spirals around me. my hands glow as the clouds part*
now, lets see how you handle this
*the light shines down on my hands and forms a handle. it then stretches to a blade as high as the sky. this blade was made of pure seiun. i swing it downwards, with difficulty. the blade was wide enough to catch tomoyo and apollo if they didnt move. i just needed to drain tomoyo of more chakra, and this was a good way to do it*

Last edited by Kai Ishidate on July 24th 2009, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 4:16 pm

Tomoyo's eyes went wide. Blood? She grimaced, but gasped at his blade....It was enormous....Focous. Block. Must use her energy....Perfect time. A Light barrier domed her, and she waited to see what Apollo did...

Apollo's eyes went wide. "Holy....APOLLO! OUT!" He jumped on his gold swan-chariot and returned to the skys.

Tomoyo groaned. That moron.....The blade crushed against her sheild, and she gritted her teeth, attempting to hold it together....To not let it break....But little cracks were appearing. 'Dear Lord!'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 4:37 pm

forgive me for this...but this'll help. you'll be drained, but you'll be fine. CELESTIAL FINALE!!!!!
*as the sword crashed against the dome, the seiun would begin to eat away at it, slowly draining tomoyo of the chakra in the dome. as this happened, my eyes turned blue. it took tremendous amounts of seiun to use this, which was why ive never used it until now. i cough up more blood, but it doesnt fase me, i had to concentrate on the task at hand*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 2:50 pm

Tomoyo's eyes widened as her sheild broke and she felt utterly drained. She collapsed to the ground, breathing...barely.Her sight was black...But wait. There was something...something in the black. A light purple. She had....to reach...towards it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:02 pm

*the blade fades away and i clutch my shoulder. i look at tomoyo. it seemed as if she was...dead. no, i could still feel her signature. seems it worked, now we wait*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:15 pm

The purple light engulfed her sight, and she saw the doctor. "Congratulations, Tomoyo. You've done it. This power...Is the second of three...or four. In my old age, I can't remeber....He said, laughing. "You'll understand how to use this In a few minutes...But remeber...Never use this for anything but healing if you can". Tomoyo found herself nodding, and the picture of the Docotor fadining away. "Oh, and....I approve..." he said, winking before he faded completely.

Finally she opened her eyes...Her breathing retuning to normal...But she felt diffrent. She glanced at her bracelet. It wasn't there...a....new form...? She stood up, feeling like she had never had that battle with Kai. She examinded the new form with wide eyes. The others had been...robotic...This one looked...feminine. She liked it.

Visual Aid, Tomoyo's New Form (Which she is currently in)-
https://2img.net/h/i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/Kuramas_Black_Rose/Tomoyo-stagetwohealing.jpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:35 pm

*i smile as my eyes turn a darker blue*
heheh, congrats tomoyo
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:44 pm

Tomoyo smiled, hovering slightly over the ground as she went over to Kai. "Are you hurt? I....I can heal now..." she said, smiling warmly. "You won't have to go to the hospital anymore. I can always fix you up..." she said, smiling teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:54 pm

*i smirk*
heheh, always with the jokes huh?
*i smile as i let go of my shoulder, the blood now running down my arm*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:04 pm

"Gotta always try to make light of things" Tomoyo said, smiling even in site of the blood...She could handle it now. She pressed her hands on the wound, letting the warm blood flow over her hands. Her chakra passed through her hands into the wound, as it slowly stitched itself up. Inside, her chakra was busy healing; replinsishing blood supply, stitching, and doing what was needed to be done~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:10 pm

*i smile as i feel the warmth of the chakra in my shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:15 pm

Tomoyo smiled, taking her hands off as her chakra retracted. I"t wasn't all that bad. Youre just fine now~" she said cheerfully, giving his shoulder a reassuring pat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:47 pm

*i smile*
heh, healing wonders
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:53 pm

Tomoyo stuck out her tongue playfully, grinning. She hugged Kai, smiling. "Thanks for the help, Kai-kun. Couldn't have done it without you..." she said, snuggling her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:58 pm

*i rest my head on tomoyo's and hug her tight*
no problem tomoyo. im glad i could help
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 5:04 pm

Tomoyo smiled, giving him a squeeze. " And I'll be here when you need help..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 5:14 pm

*i smile as i hug tomoyo even tighter*
thats all i ask
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 5:17 pm

Tomoyo grinned. "Same here...." she said, pressing herself closer to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 5:32 pm

*i kiss tomoyo softly*
i'll always be here
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 5:48 pm

Tomoyo smiled, blushing. "As will I..."
She blinked, thinking. "Well, we should get going...I could use some food. Dinner at the Tavern sound good to you?" she asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 5:50 pm

sure thing. lead the way
*i smile as my stomach grumbles*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 5:58 pm

Tomoyo grinned, holding Kai's hand and walking in the direction of the Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo   The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Holy Flames: Helping Tomoyo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2