Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths! Empty
PostSubject: Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths!   Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths! Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 8:20 pm

*I stand in an area with no type of environment. I am found meditating*
I hope I am accepted to take a exam here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths!   Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths! Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 5:17 pm

*Rozalyn warped into the area, looking at Terry with her gauntlets on. Her aura was pulsating around her. "Hurry up, I want to get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths!   Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths! Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 5:25 pm

Someone seems in a hurry.

*Terry's aura was pulsating a silver aura around him as began to dash at Rozalyn at blinding speed making clones as he ran and the clones attempt to attack her from all angles as the real Terry charges up his charaka and shoots a powerful blast of fire at you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths!   Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths! Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 5:37 pm

"Fire? Against me?" Suddenly a burst of tenrai flames came from all around Rozalyn, destroying all of the clones, and would even char Terry if he were caught in this powerful blast. As such, the burst would also cancel the fire ball out on contact and continue outwards. She struck a stance as her gauntlets gave a silver glow.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths!   Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Terry's Ranking Exam in the Depths!
Page 1 of 1