Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Dance of Death

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Empty
PostSubject: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 10:55 pm

Fui would wait quietly outside of the kishoukage's office. She had never met the Kage before so this would be a new experience. But she couldn't help but to tell her about how one of her comrades, not roommate, died not so long ago.
"I have a feeling it doesn't end here..." Fui thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 7:46 pm

Fui had a feeling the Kage was not around. Or she just didn't know she was there, it would have been very annoying for her if she cold actually still feel anything. She knocked on the door once more.
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 8:04 pm

"I'm looking to speak with the Kishoukage, is she available?" Fui knocked on the door, then finally opened it widely stepping into the office. She played around with the desk making small scratch marks with her nail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 8:07 pm

(OOOOOOOOH, SHE. Damn it. You coulda said that a while ago, then I woulda known you meant me.)

*The doors explode as Rozalyn is seen laying on her desk, looking quite bored. "Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 8:08 pm

"...I didn't see you come past me" Fui sat down in a chair.
"My friends were killed by an unknown entity" she said to be quite frank.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 9:12 pm

*Rozalyn would roll over some to look at the girl in her eyes. She then smiled as she kicked her legs childishly. "For someone whos friends were killed, you seem extremely calm. It makes me like you despite your unconcern for your comrades...now, where did this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 9:55 pm

"It's not that I want to seem careless. I've just lost interest. But it happened at Aya's mansion before she moved in with you. Well she was living in two households. A man with a very strange speech pattern came in and attacked Kemuri, Aya, another man that was with us, and myself. Me and the other man made it out with some injuries, while Kemuri was killed at the house...twice. Aya-san should still be there, but have a feeling she's dead too. This man only said that he was going to take over the depths and tossed a pin on Kemuri's corpse. At least that was what my element reported back to me after I left."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:03 pm

*She pondered a bit, before remembering who he was. "Tch, it sounds like a reaper....but I wonder who....RIOOOON!!!" She would yell out his name as if he was somewhere close by to be heard. He fought the reapers before, he would know more than she did....makes you wonder why Fui didn't ask for him.*
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:07 pm

"Who is Rion?" Fui asked.
"May I ask what is a reaper?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:23 pm

*Rozalyn sighed before an akward silence filled the room. She then spoke." All will be explained when Rion, the other Kage, arrives."
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:25 pm

"...fine by me." Fui took out her Ring Blade and began to spin it around just for entertainment. If the wait was going to be as long as it was before she needed something to pass the time with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:50 pm

*~Rion would come crashing through the window of Rozalyn's office, sure there were hundreds of other ways he could have come in, without breaking anything, but what would be the fun in that?~* "Alright Rosy, why'd you call me...it better be important, I was just about to--" *~Rion looked over and noticed the girl spinning the ring~* "Who's the little kid?"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:54 pm

*Entering without a trace, I appear next to one of the windows in the office.*

"Ahem, that would be Fui Asaki, a chuunin I ranked, and it seems we have Reaper problems popping up again."
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:57 pm

Fui looked first at Rion and the large shards of glass on the floor. Then back at Domo.
"So I take it the man that just popped in through the window is Rion" Fui stopped spinning her blade around plaing it back in its holster on her back.
"Hello again, Domo-kun"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:10 pm

"Very astute observation girly..." *~Rion walked closer to Fui and began ruffling her hair~* "Did you mommy help you figure that out?...or was it the whole " "Alright Rosy, why'd you call me" that tipped it off for you?" *~Rion turned his back on the girl to face Domo.~* "Reaper problems you say...so they're back...well no matter, I'll just kill them like I did that math guy...Mina-momo or whatever...where did they appear this time, and how many were there" *~Rion awaited Doo's response, since he was the one that informed Rion.~*
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:22 pm

"Sho mimoto is still alive, apparently you didnt kill hin after all" Fui added as a small get back at Rion for one calling her girley, two touching her hair, and three insulting her intelligence.
"your not very good at your job are you? alot of the time when you actually kill something it stays dead"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:29 pm

*~Rion continued looking at Domo as he spoke, his next words were directed at Fui.~* "...Fui, was it?...you know why I can turn my back on you...it's because I don't acknowledge you as a threat, now unless you would like to know how good I am at my job I'd suggest finding your place...FAST" *~Rion released a fraction of his energy, but only enough to make the air in the room dense and unbarable for someone of her level. With that Rion continued on with his words.~* "But seriously though, Sho being alive still, his presense completely disappeared from the face of the earth, he was no longer in existence..." *~Rion turned to look at Rozalyn.~* "What do you know about all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:33 pm

*Rozalyn snickered as Rion got back moouthed. Its fun to watch. She didn't know much about reapers, so she stayed quiet with a smile oon her face,. listening. Rion spoke to her, and she would answer. "I do know for someone that was erased frome existance to still be alive they would have to had been in a different dimension, or realm. This sho person was probably in some other dimension, one you couldn't reach, with that being said you couldn't since if he was alive or not, and took him for dead."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:40 pm

"Sigh... apparently at was another one of the nominee for ranking I had, Aya. I believe it was another man by the name Khemuri... an unorthodox figter I believe. For the Reaper itself, I'm unsure of. It could be that Uzuki, the reaper with pink hair."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:44 pm

"Hmm that would make sense, but still this is a bit frustrating, for me to have been duped like this...I'll make his ass pay next time I see him." *~Rion turned around to Fui and spoke directly to her~* "All right kid, your turn, what do YOU know about this, I'm expecting a lot of information from you who knows his name, I'm guessing he kicked your ass and let you live...no that wouldn't make sense...perhaps you ran?,,,well no matter, come on spill what you know." *~Rion lowered his energy to a normal level so as to no longer inhibit Fui with the pressure.~*
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 12:03 am

The energy was overbearing for a moment. But Fui's near pain resistant body endured. When the energy subsided she shook her head brushing off the feeling
"Can i ask a question,"her words sounded more of a statement now
"when you fought sho did he sound like a retarded math geek? continously talking about...socato?socatsotso? something along those lines" she then continued staring at Rion with her same empty eyes.
"I didnt run away intentionally, Kemuri ended up injuring everyone with an attack and for redemption brought me and the other man outside of the house. i was stilling fighting however using my earth element, though after Kemuri was killed i felt it would be too dangerous to stick around and get killed myself. but i must say, good thing i did run away because then you wouldnt have ever known about the reaper incident until after they stole the depths for under your lazy ass. By then it would have been too late...What else, oh yes did i mention he dropped a pen on Kemuris corpse? it was black and ha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 12:10 am

"Haha, your lazy ass. She talking about you Rion." Rozalyn would say with a little pep in her voice, seeming perky a bit. She was just feeling a little too happy is all. " She heard the last part about the pin, then it stuck an old memory. "Wait, a while ago, didn't someone put a red and black pin on Domo here?"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 12:12 am

"Yeah... that bitch did, but Rion destroyed it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 1:13 am

"So the reapers are back and apparently the one that I thought I killed...isn't killed, and to top it all off I got some smart ass kid mouthing off." *~Rion held his head as a sharp pain shot through his skull, he then mumbled something along the lines of~* "Damn human body..." *~After shaking the pain off he lowered his head~* "Well Domo, Rosy, I think it's about time we met these Reapers again...we need a method of calling them out."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 1:22 am

"I suggest bait... And it looks like we have a volunteer if you ask me. I mean if you look at it he's already been after her life and that Reaper seems to be a bit prideful. So I suggest we put up some fireworks or something and leave her there as bait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage   I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I wish for an Emergency Meeting with the Kage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next