Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)   Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 4:13 pm

"Nah I'm used to it.... Alright then, let's do this!!"
Ying hit the ground with his foot and the ground shook. the earth moved like an earthquake. Ying and Luxe flashed up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)   Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 4:17 pm

Takai would fall to the ground from the earth shaking but would stand back up and keep his balance. He would then throw 10 kunia at Luxe as Koutai opened it's chest and shot out 5 balls of poison gas bombs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)   Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 11:42 pm

Both Ying and Luxe disappeared in flash of light. Ying appeared in the ground. Luxe had made four flash clones and they went to stab Takai with their gunswords they were holding. Another flash clone would fall toward Takai with a gunsword, about to stab Takai. The real Luxe's hands would shoot up from under the rock ground and try to grab Takai's feet to hold him still. Luxe's hands were coated in her chakura so if she did grab Takai's feet the poison would merly disappear in little flashes of light.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)   Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 4:12 pm

As the attacks came toward Takai still in her weapon from Furiko's sharp crystal would shoot out the holster and then begin to hit the flash clones from different angel bounce off one and moving to the next with blinding speed. As for the on above Takai his puppet Koutai would appear behind the clone and strike at it with a x-slash. Takai would then look down at the real Luxe holding his feet and Takai would then use Poison Blast sending a large wave of red liquid poison from his mouth down toward Luxe. If the poison touched her a little it would cause her to begin to have a high fever causing her to become dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)   Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 3:29 pm

Luxe quickly made a few hand signs for substitution jutsu. In this case the closest thing she could use as a substitution was Takai.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)   Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 3:39 pm

The poison would hit Takai but I would show no affect being his poison and he would then dig his way out of the hole covered in poison.
Takai- Well that didn't really do anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)   Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 3:41 pm

Luxe would appear standing infront of Ying on the ground.
"It did for me. Alright, your turn."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)   Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 8:03 pm

Takia would look over and then a large Poison Gyser would erupt right under her and Ying. Takai would watch to see how fast the two could react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)   Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Having A Battle (Takai vs. Luxe)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2