Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Preparing For A Change I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Preparing For A Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Preparing For A Change Empty
PostSubject: Preparing For A Change   Preparing For A Change Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 2:29 am

After much meditation Maze understood the situations of things to come. The Kishin Asura, the dark witches Medusa, and Evangeline, and now The Master Of Death Gig. So many dark forces where just over the horizon and final confrontation with these forces will soon come. Maze himself had been threw so much these past months...The disappearing of his wife, his soul binding with Gig, and then his transformation into a Master of Death. Maze stood and opened his eyes ending his mediation Una and Yoko by his side. "Una...." Maze turned to Una and and binned over to her. "What I'm going to say might sound unfair but I'm going to change your weapon type." Una looked at Maze puzzled and pissed.

Una: What the hell do you mean?!! You just can't change me.

"Una..I'm a wizard you know I can."

Una: Well what do you plan on making me??!!

Maze smiled "Why a staff of course. I hate not having a staff any more Una and it's your fault I don't have one anymore."

Una: What so a broke a few of your staffs here and there but fine I'll do it just hurray up.

Maze smiled happily like a kid in a candy shop and put his finger on Una's forehead. From Maze's hand a flash of light was released and once it faded Maze backed away from Una. "Una....transform." Una changed into her new weapon form. She was a long blue staff with an orb of magical energy floating at the top of the staff and with in the orb links and chains of magic energy. "See this is much better then that Keyblade form right?"
Preparing For A Change Staff_of_chains_by_malmida-1

Una: Ya...I guess..

"Now then let's try Soul Resonance" Maze closed his eyes and tightened his grip on Una and a large amount of soul energy ruptured from Maze.."Soul Resonance!!" The two souls had unified into one and Una changed into a long chain staff and gave Maze a wizard wardrobe.

Preparing For A Change Sora__Chaos_form_V_2_by_theshadowra

"Looks like we're still able to unify." Maze would deactivate his Soul resonance and Una would change back to her normal self. "Come on you two we're going to Khrona's." Maze would then warp the group to Khrona's place.
Back to top Go down

Preparing For A Change
Page 1 of 1