Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A change of clothes I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A change of clothes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A change of clothes Empty
PostSubject: A change of clothes   A change of clothes Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 9:41 am

Zeik would walk into his office with the baby fire on his shoulders. He had just got out of a fight with a young lady,who he calls "young kage" but thats just Zeik.

"O baby fire..you wanna help me find a new outfit" Zeik said to his little friend as he walked into the office. The baby fire was jumping around on his shoulder with joy, since the baby fire loved helping Zeik. "Mya ma" The baby fire said as he flew over to Zeik's closet and started tossing clothes at him

"Whoa there buddy..slow down" Zeik said as he tried to put on some random shirt.. "How is this" The spirit of fire would spit out a small fireball,showing dislike for the shirt "Ok ok how about this" Zeik said to the baby fire while hoping he didnt burn down the Hq "Mya ma!" Baby fire said as he clearly loved Zeik's new outfit

"Well...it's not my style but I guess I need something new."

Zeik walked out his HQ hoping ot find hollow so he could go on his little mission
Back to top Go down

A change of clothes
Page 1 of 1