Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Imporving My Skills (With Domo) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Imporving My Skills (With Domo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Village of Residence : Drifting
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Do you really care!?
Kekkei Genkai : Seismic Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Pyronite
Character Info (Highlight):

Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Empty
PostSubject: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 9:39 pm

*I would stand in the center of a large rocky area surrounded be large boulders. I would leab on a boulder as I waited for Domo to appear.*

Last edited by Rokku Genkotsu on September 1st 2009, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 9:53 pm

*I walk in to the area after being summoned by the new recruit of the village. Stopping to see a person on top of a boulder I scratch the back of my head slightly as the sun begins heat my back.*

"Eh... I'm guessing you're the one that needed help?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 9:55 pm

*I would face Domo and then bow.*
"Yes I'm Rokku Genkotsu and I would like to learn from you."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 10:00 pm

"Well this is going to be a pain... What do you want to learn exactly?"

*I sat down onto a near by rock still looking up at Rokku with the sun still to my back.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 10:02 pm

"I would like to learn how to better control my fire and earth based attacks and improve my fighting in close combat."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 10:10 pm

*A sigh was let out as I rubbed my eyes together, rookies always had a habit of making their requests vague. A few moments later with a single eye open I squint at Rokku with a dejected look on my face.*

"And how do you propose I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 10:12 pm

"Well I was hopping you could help me learn how to better use my moves with a spare using earth and fire moves or a mixture of the two lava."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 10:46 pm

"Sigh... fighting again huh? Well first off let's see what you can actually do. I want you to create a cannon from the earth and cause it to shoot magma as it's artillery without it destroying the cannon itself. That's a good challenge if you're looking for stabilization of your techs, since it can't be too powerful otherwise the cannon itself be destroyed on the other hand if the cannon is too weak you get a failing mark. Begin."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 11:05 pm

"Yes sir."
*I would place my hands on the rocks would begin to rise from the ground and begin to move and form together. After a moment the rock would from into a good sized cannon (3 ft tall 5ft wide). I would then turn the cannon causing it to face a large boulder and I would place my hand on the cannon. I would charge the cannon with a Magma Burst and then from the cannon a large blast of magma would shoot out of the cannon hitting the boulder full force. When the smoke cleared the boulder would be melted down into magma while the cannon was not damages from the explosion. I would wipe some sweat from my face and look over at Domo.*
"How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 11:22 pm

"You still can't stabilize your technique well enough... You didn't destroy the cannon which is nice but it's not to the level where no damages can occur. Look closer at the rim of the cannon. There's been corroding from the magma because it wasn't packed tightly enough upon it's exit. So knowing that your stabilization isn't at it's best we can work on that for now. I want you to create a orb of magma and cause to hover in the air from the ground to mid-chest level; however, it cannot leave it's orb like state. Also a piece of advice this isn't as simple as it looks because magma can be extremely violent when agitated which I will be doing while you try to stabilize the orb."

*The earth began to slowly crack several feet away from Rokku leaving a smoldering pit of magma that began to bubble furiously due to my interference. Of course this magma would be quite difficult to control and any slight hint of being constrained it would explode and burst from it's cage corroding anything in it's path.*

"This can be a bit dangerous so I'm asking you to be extremely careful here and try not to rush things."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 11:33 pm

"Okay."
*I would then open and hold my hands outside in front of my chest and I would begin to breath slowly. Like at the pond the magma would appear on the ground in front of me and I would rise and fall back to the ground corresponding with my breathing. After another moment of this I would take a slow deep breath and then magma would then begin to rise from the ground and float around my in a stream of magma. I would then pull my hands a little closer together and the magma would begin to slowly flow and form into an orb between my hands. During all of this my mind would stay locked on the magma keeping it under control by letting it flow slowly keeping it in sync with my breathing. My eyes would then slowly look up and over at Domo for his judgment although my eyes would soon go right back on the magma.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 11:45 pm

*In that brief second Rokku looked over the ball of magma began to morph and it's shape began to flux violently from the lack of concentration. It would only take a matter of seconds before it would explode, Rokku would have two options attempt to stabilize the orb and face getting burned by the magma in an unsuccessful attempt or start over.*

"I would advise you to try again and step away from that orb because it's going to blow. You're focusing too much on it's own flow which is unpredictable rather than your own flow. Remember you do not bend to it's will it bends to yours. Now try again before you get burned and I have to heal your ass."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 12:01 am

*I would move back from the orb and watch it explode. I would then open my hands and the magma would then begin to rise and float around my body like before. Although I would be in more control of the magma having it form into two different stream and then begin to form into the orb of magma at a controlled pace. I would stay in complete focus not taking my eyes off of the magma orb and keeping control over the flow of magma.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 12:09 am

*After letting the orb rest in place for several minutes, I begin to evaluate his progress even further.*

"Looks like you have the general idea... Now let's see how well you do under pressure."

*A large stream of magma began to emerge from the pool bolted from its resting place and join into the orb Rokku managed to keep in place. Now with the orb increased in size and quantity its violent behavior would also follow in order to increase the amount of difficulty for stabilization.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 12:17 am

*As the magma orb begins to grow I would quickly use Earth Claws making large claws of earth that would match the size of the orb. The claws would then begin to glow with magma energy and begin to stabilize the orb stopping it from growing. Like before I would stay in complete focus not taking my eyes off of the magma orb keeping control over the flow of magma and stabilizing any area that tried to grow out of place.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 12:24 am

"Heh not bad. Now let's see what shapes you can manipulate it. You can either use your earth, fire, or magma to replicate a finely crafted fire gauntlets."

*The gauntlet's begin to appear; however, the flames died down to a small flicker of a flame for Rokku to examine the gauntlets for himself.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 12:32 am

*I would have the magma orb disperse and flow back into the ground before I walk over and looked at the gauntlets. After a moment of looking at them I would hold out my earth claws and then would then begin to shrink down and then begin to from into the shape of the gauntlets. After a moment the earth would stop moving around my arm and would then be in the shape of the gauntlets.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 12:40 am

"You can recreate the shape, but your craftsmanship is still lacking. The details aren't evident enough but it's fine for now. Next on the list is endurance, how many waves of fire can you create in a single setting without rest as well as how long can you hold an wave of magma about to crash down upon you? You can choose whichever one to test first."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 3:31 pm

"How about how long I can hold a wave of magma about to crash down on me."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:47 pm

"Alright then."

*The small pool before Rokku began to crumble around it's edges and began to form a larger line that reached roughly to 10 meters in length and 3 meters wide. As soon as the line of magma was done expanding a wall began to erupt for the pool and stood high above Rokku's head. I was safely to the side watching the massive amount of magma rose to it's towering height of 20 meters (roughly 60 feet) and crashed down upon Rokku.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:54 pm

*I would hold my hands high above my hand and then a blast of magma would shoot from my hand and mix with the magma that was coming crashing down. The magma would then stop a good 30 feet above me and then float above me. My feet would dig deep into the ground as I continue to hold up the magma.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 5:08 pm

*The weight of the magma would increase as more would join the wall while the some would spill behind Rokku and splash onto his back and sear him if he did not act fast enough. So the massive wave of magma would push Rokku further back by now lowering itself 25 feet rather than just it's original 30 feet.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 5:14 pm

*Seeing the magma coming toward me I would duck into a low stance (like a hyuga stance) causing the magma to bend, shoot up and mix with the magma over head. Using the mixing magma I would keep the magma over head a float above me.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 9:07 pm

*That was only the beginning of what was in store for Rokku. The wall had an ever continuous flow of lava the support the huge magma wall and increase it's size and weight steadily that would only cause more spilling of the container Rokku created as well as it pushing it back now to 20 feet. And if that was enough random spouts of magma began to gush from beneath and around him that would cause the task to increase in difficult all the while I was enjoying a bright green apple on the very rock.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 9:33 pm

*As magma began to erupt from under me I would cover my feet with Magma armor and then I would stomp my foot down causing the magma to harden under me creating a small platform. (only 2 feet high.) As more magma bagan to shoot toward me I would take the stedly flowing magma and whip it around blocking the the shoots of magma from getting near me. As the one stream blocked the smaller ones useing one of my hands (the other holding up the the orb) I would cause each small stream of magma to connect with the larger one. I would then have the ever growing stream to shoot up and then spead out under the wave of magma. I would then rlease a large cloud of smoke mixed with my chakra which would cuase the spread out magma to harden turning into a large earth bowl that would hold then magma back,*

Last edited by Rokku Genkotsu on August 25th 2009, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Imporving My Skills (With Domo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next