Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Imporving My Skills (With Domo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 10:11 pm

*The wave of magma began to harden from it's core as the pool began to sew itself up and soon became a giant wall frozen in place. Moments later the wall began to rumble and fall back into the ground as well as the spouts of magma stopping.*

"Not bad at all actually. In fact I was hoping you would do something more like that in the beginning. Remember that brute force isn't always the answer and a clever mind is always necessary in battle. Now let's see how many waves of fire you can create. A simple wave will do, probably one around 10 meters wide and two meters thick should do nicely. And when you master that, things like this can become possible."

*A single wave that fit the requirements was shot into the air a few feet above me but in a matter of seconds after a single snap the wave seemed to duplicate itself when reality it fanned out as well as with multiple layers compressed together. With another single the entire sky was blanketed by waves of flame that seemed to endlessly devour the horizon.*

"Just start out small with a few waves over and over again. It shouldn't be too difficult."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Village of Residence : Drifting
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Do you really care!?
Kekkei Genkai : Seismic Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Pyronite

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 10:40 pm

"Okay."
*I would face a group of boulders and my hands would begin to glow and blade with fire. I would then swing one of my hands and release a wave of fire the right size that would move toward one of the boulders. Before it hit the wave would expand and completely engulf the boulder destroying it. I would then keep repeating this untile told to stop only move to face a new group of boulders.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 10:57 pm

"Hmm... keep going. I want to see at least 100 of these. 1000 would be nice but that's a bit too harsh."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 11:07 pm

*Noding I would continue to fire wave after wave of fire. After a good hour I would be up to 550 although becoming tired I would still be shooting wave after wave from my hand.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 12:04 am

"You've lost you're stance... Start over."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 12:20 am

*I would stop and fix my stance and then continue shooting waves of fire. Another hour would pass and I would be up to 600 shoots my stance would remain solid as I continues to shoot wave after wave of fire..*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 12:55 am

"You should be pretty low on chakra once you're finished with this set. After that rest a bit and we'll continue to rest of the training tomorrow before you actually spar with me."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 12:57 am

*I would keep going until I reached 1,000 and I would then sit on the ground drained of most of my chakra.*
"Wow that was some real good training I'm completely wiped."
*Instead of standing back up I would lay on the ground and look up at the sky.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 1:07 am

*Of course by the time Rokku was finished, I was already asleep in a nearby tree.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 1:10 am

*Seeing Domo I would slow sit up and then move over to a large boulder. I would then lean on it and slowly drift to sleep.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:58 pm

_Short Time skip._

*I would wake up looking around the area checking my surroundings. I would then stand up and look around for Domo.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:00 pm

((Right my bad, gotta get my other important shit figured out first. >.<))

"Good you're awake. Here's your breakfast."

*A giant blast of fire suddenly flies from my palm and explodes as it nears Rokku's face.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:04 pm

*As the fire explodes in my face I would quickly swing my now fire covered hands upward and slice the fire explosion in half causing it to go passed me on both sides.*
"Good morning Domo-sensei."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:09 pm

"Drop the formalities, I never really like a position of higher power."

*Muttering under my breath*
"Damn Rose for appointing me this position."

"Anyways be wary of your surroundings."

*Unknown to Rokku the very earth he was standing on became blanketed in flames from the initial blast, very much like a molotov cocktail, and continued to stretch it's fiery web across the landscape.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 9:56 pm

*I would have a large pillar of earth rise from the ground and launch me into the air. I would then land on a non-fire covered boulder and then create a hand sign causing a river of mud to from around the outside perimeter of the boulder keeping the flames away.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 10:00 pm

*The river of mud would soon be evaporated as the encroaching flames were once doused began to flare up once and shot up the pillar at an alarming rate. Which would soon engulf the safe haven Rokku landed on.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 10:24 pm

*I would quickly creat a set of hand signs and then place my hand on top of the boulder I was standing. The top of the boulder would then break off from the the burning part of the boulder and float into the air a safe distance from the flames.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 10:28 pm

"Well you just failed this test. You can control fire so why run from it? It would've been easier if you just made yourself resistance to the flames."

*A sigh was heard from the treetops as I jumped onto the ground engulfed in flames.*

"See it doesn't really hurt. It's just fire which you can control."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 4:14 pm

*I would facepalm myself for not being smart enough to figure that out myself. I would then hop off of the floating rock and move toward the ground. I would land on the ground of fire and by using my fire control I would reduce the heat of the flams around me so I would not be burned by the fire.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:35 pm

*A heavy sigh escaped me as rubbed my right temple.*

"I'm not sure you're ready for actual combat... You made a crucial mistake as it is being afraid of something you can control. But I digress, you did request for my teaching so I will honor that request. From now on treat this as actual combat and your life is clearly on the line here since there will be no holding back. You will experience various amounts of scenarios that can and will kill you if you're not competent enough."

"Aura Consentio."

*One of the higher more advanced stages of aura merging began to take place as all of the auras that governed the elements began to seek harmony with each other. Creating a perfect balance between all elements that created a higher form of destruction or salvation for those who were lucky and unlucky to cross its path.*

"You can have the first move."

*With that said the flames vanished from the field leaving everything as it once was without the slightest hint of damage made to the surrounding area.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:44 pm

*I would stand take a battle stance as I face Domo. My hands would be engulfed in flames as I quickly think to myself.*
"I cannot fear the fire so I will become fire to command it."
*In another second my arms would become completely covered in fire and I would thrust my left arm forward. A large arm of fire would rocket toward Domo closing into a large fist ready to hit him with extrem force.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 31st 2009, 12:16 am

*A massive amount of water doused the fire fist projected at me.*

"Do not take me lightly Rokku, I would consider that as an insult to you and myself."

*Suddenly a large amounts of rain began to endless fall from the sky that was accompanied by hail, thunder, gale force winds, and darkness that seemed to envelop the field endlessly.*
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 6:31 pm

*Smoke would come from my arms as the rain hit them although the flames around them would not go out. The flames around my arms would begin to rise and light flames would be seen on the sides of my face. A large wave of heat would cover me blacking the rain and hail. I would then create a hand sign and a large ball of magma would rise from the ground. I would then launch it toward Domo and even though the water was slowly cooling it down I would use my earth control to keep it moving even if it turned into solid rock. I would also use Magma Gyser causing a large wave of lava to erupt from behind Domo and come crashing down toward him.*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 6:37 pm

(Reminder noted. looking at cosplay right now to either destroy/soothe my eyes xD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 8:51 am

(( You too? :/ Damn you Rose for putting that on me yesterday night. It distracted me from writing a paper. T__T ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imporving My Skills (With Domo)   Imporving My Skills (With Domo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Imporving My Skills (With Domo)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next