Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sinia's Abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sinia's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinia

Sinia

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Birdwatching
Kekkei Genkai : Graceful Waves

Sinia's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Sinia's Abilities   Sinia's Abilities Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 2:13 am

Sinia doesn't have too many jutsu. She's just discovering her kekei genkai.

Kekei Genkai: Graceful Waves - It gives Sinia complete control of the water element. Depending on the moon(how high it is and how full it is)Sinia's water is even stronger than it should be. More to come as she develops.

1000 Needles of Death: Sinia uses the water to form thousands of needles that crash down on her opponent(Like HAKUUUUUUUUU!!!! Very Happy).

Flying Needles of Destruction: The water is concentrated to a point where it can shoot from where ever there is water.

Tsunami Tslicer: The water is concentrated into a highly dense form and used as a blade. It can also my used as a whip of sorts.

(MORE TO COME ^^)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sinia's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinia's Abilities   Sinia's Abilities Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 9:27 am

A water user huh. I'll have to keep my eye on you.
Back to top Go down

Sinia's Abilities
Page 1 of 1