Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Moka's Abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Moka's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moka Momochi
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Moka Momochi

Village of Residence : Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : I like butterflies/But I enjoy watching them die
Kekkei Genkai : Dressphere

Moka's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Moka's Abilities   Moka's Abilities Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 12:12 am

Wind Jutsu:
Soquba: This jutsu let's Moka manipulate air currents around her for multiple purposes such as shields,attacks, or even flight

Fire Jutsu:
Noco: Fire a medium sized fireball from Moka's body.

Natora: A thin lazer shoots out from Moka's eyes or fingers.

Kekkei Genkai: Dressphere
-This power let's Moka to access the Garment Grid which gives her opportunities to change her battle preferences with quick costume changes. Dresspheres determines the weapon, speed, and appearance of Moka depending on which mode she activates.

Gunner: In this dress mode Moka gains excellent accuracy and fair speed as well as a black and gold pistol made of alloy adamantium (The stuff Wolverine's claws are made of). This gun Moka calls Tidus fires off bullets made to of alloy adamantium as well as many different elemental based bullets.(However only the elements she knows)

Moka's attire in Gunner dress mode:
Moka's Abilities Ff10-2-paine7

Warrior: This dress mode Moka gives up her speed for power and endurance. While in this mode the sword named Brotherhood in summoned to Moka's side. Similar to gunner mode while in this dress mode Moka is able to influence the elements and combine them to her weapon.

Moka's Warrior dress mode attire:
Moka's Abilities Ff10-2-yunawarrior
Back to top Go down

Moka's Abilities
Page 1 of 1