Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zenon's Abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zenon's Abilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenon

Zenon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Ectoplasm, Radiation, Nuclear energy, Rifts

Zenon's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Zenon's Abilities   Zenon's Abilities Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 6:20 am

Ectoplasm-Creating and manipulating ectoplasm. The energy that creates spirits, souls, ghosts, etc. Being directly hit with it can rupture ones soul, while too many hits can erase the soul. It detiorates what it hits, so it feels something like acid when hit, but worse. The bases of what it is really.

Radiation- He can make any type of energy that gives radiation into his own energy. He can give off radiation in small, or large doses, and too much radiation can destroy things, especially when highly concentrated. If the radiation is felt, it can infect and toxicate, depending on how much is used. His control with radiation includes acoustic radiation and electromagnetic radiation. More as well, but these are the basics.

Last edited by Zenon on September 3rd 2009, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Zenon's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenon's Abilities   Zenon's Abilities Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 9:06 pm

LMAO xD
I'm sorry but the kill moves are hilarious are very well thought out xD
Anyways I'll just start the approving. Anyway sorry for the profanity (I'm not really sorry but I'm apologizing anyway) for my lack of professionalism or something.
-What does "Rift" part of your Kekkei Genkai entail?
-Is the ectoplasm and radiation visible? If it is invisible then eh.. not really going to happen because people tend to bitch when shit's invisible without a explaination.
-If it is not invisible what color is your radiation and ectoplasm, if they're varying colors then please state them.
-Can you create spirits yourself.
-Obviously you can't really kill someone with those kill moves well at least not now because of bitchery and such. So my advice would be changing it from killing to knocking someone unconscious/making the opponent unable to battle/anything along those lines.
-Does your ectoplasm hit the soul directly for erasing specific parts like memory/habits/etc.? Also I doubt that will be allowed to erase/rupture someone's soul but you'll have to double check with Khrona on that one. Just my opinion but I thought ectoplasm usually went through humans unless it's hostile in a form, such as a ghost or something like that unless you're using Danny Phatom logic.... lol
-Not many things emit radation on this site so killing with it would be pretty hard and I doubt people will allow it so toning it down to above said thing about kill moves and such. (You can kill people later on. Probably around Sp. Jounin imo.)
-Just pm me if you have anymore questions/comments (good or bod)/so I can inform or change things accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Zenon

Zenon

Zenon's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenon's Abilities   Zenon's Abilities Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 4:55 pm

Ectoplasm is visible, a greenish white color, and glowly too, but the glow can be hidden due to radiation control, which I'm not sure if the radiation has a color. It usually doesn't, but it can distort the atmosphere at high levels of concentration, so I guess thats how it can be visible, although you'd have to pay close attention to see it. The ectoplasm hits the person and the soul, sine I use it in a physical form for attacking it can physically hit, and since the ectoplasm is what makes up a soul it would also affect the soul. Realisticly too many ectoplasmic hits can erase a soul, but yes for my rank it is extreme so knocking out sounds better for the time being. Yes i can become something similar to Danny Phatom lawlz and a few of my bases came from there. I can create spirits, as well as summon them, but creating will cost me alot of energy, which I think, or thought, was fair. Even if things barely emit radiation around here, I can still create it, so it sort of makes up for that one aspect, and it can potentially kill, just like the ectoplasm, since anything can potentially kill someone. But isn't there only certain sections of the site where dying is even possible? If not, I can tone it. But its intoxicating, infecting, and detiorating abilities stays. The rift part is like interdimensional warping in a way, for quick transportation and such. Once again with Danny Phatom logic lol like how Danny, Vlad, and future Danny could create sponataneous rifts to the ghost realm. Did I cover everything?
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Village of Residence : Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Clow Magic

Character sheet
Character Race: Succubus

Zenon's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenon's Abilities   Zenon's Abilities Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 5:00 pm

I should say this. Ecotoplasma doesn't create spirits and etc,it's a medium to bring them from there world to ours or to bring them out if they are hiding in some inanimate object etc. Just though I drop that little tip on you. well I'll be moving on now.
Back to top Go down
Zenon

Zenon

Zenon's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenon's Abilities   Zenon's Abilities Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 5:06 pm

Thats...something else. i can't remember the name for it though. Ectoplasm is the plasma that few scientologist thought was what ghost were made out of. SO if ectoplasm is what spirits are made out of, then I would be liable to do so. Also, I am not going fully on logic of reality here, and that is reasonable since not all scientist believe that ectoplasm exist regardless. I felt that I could use a bit of the real world logic, mixed it with a few sources, then my own twist. Not everything has to go by the book that was never made lol
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Village of Residence : Reality
Kekkei Genkai : Clow Magic

Character sheet
Character Race: Succubus

Zenon's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenon's Abilities   Zenon's Abilities Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 5:27 pm

Yeah sure...I was just saying. I didnt expect you to change your character or anything.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

Zenon's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenon's Abilities   Zenon's Abilities Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 7:21 pm

Ahem calm down guys O.o and I kinda cosign with Zenon there since that was my knowledgeable of ectoplasm but if research demands for it so be it.
So just add those descriptions into your main original post and it will be approved :]

Approved!
[Seal of Approval!]
Zenon's Abilities Seal_o14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zenon's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenon's Abilities   Zenon's Abilities Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 10:43 am

Zenon you were Pedo Bear approved. I'm not sure whether or not that's a good thing. :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zenon's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenon's Abilities   Zenon's Abilities Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zenon's Abilities
Page 1 of 1