Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Maze... I'm leaving. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Maze... I'm leaving.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Maze... I'm leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Maze... I'm leaving.   Maze... I'm leaving. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 6:55 am

Khrona sits down in a chair looking very serious, Misery and Despair hovering over his shoulders. They all await Maze to tell him what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze... I'm leaving.   Maze... I'm leaving. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 9:02 am

Maze knocked on the door to Khrona's office and waited for someone to answer. Maze thought he'd stop by and ask Khrona if he wanted something from the Chinese restaurant Maze planned on calling for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maze... I'm leaving.   Maze... I'm leaving. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 10:57 am

The door would open and Khrona would stare at Maze, his eyes gleaming and stern "Maze. Sit. We must talk."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze... I'm leaving.   Maze... I'm leaving. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 11:00 am

"Um ok..." Maze walked over and sat down in the chair. "What's wrong Khrona?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maze... I'm leaving.   Maze... I'm leaving. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 11:23 am

Khrona closed his eyes "As you know, I have just created my own daughter very recently... Although, what you may not know is..." Khrona opened his eyes, staring directly into Maze's with an insane, yet sad fury "... I have a sister. Or. Had, actually. Before I came here... When I was very young... I was given to a mad scientist by my parents for ex-- ..." He paused, his head twitching a bit "... For purposes that weren't beneficial to myself. But my parents needed money to support themselves, myself and my newborn sister, and so they had to, for this was a very rich scientist. He bought both of us. After my parents were killed, we had to stay with him full time, basically custody going over to him, however, he was quite cruel with his experi--" Khrona's head snapped, turning all the way around before going back to its correct position and relocating. He took a deep breath "He was cruel in his work. Of course, I was a success, these large dragon wings, my DNA abilities, the Black Blood, my psychic abilities, absorption... All of this came to me through experiments and soon was embedded in my genetic code. My body had absorbed them, and now they are part of me, hence why my daughter has my abilities as well... Even if she hasn't fully awakened them. Yet... My sister..." Khrona's head drooped and Misery and Despair quickly patted him on the back in a pitiful attemp t to make him feel better. He signaled to them that they should stop, and he continued "... My sister was not fortunate. For some odd reason, her body could not be altered. No matter what the scientist tried, her body could not be altered by any of his inventions. And with that... He had no use for her.... And crushed her head beneath his foot." Khrona sighed once more "She was... She was at least 3 or 4 months old. There was no way for her to stop it. I couldn't stop it, but after that, my insanity took over and I rampaged, ravaging his lab... Yet he escaped. I never found him... Never... I tried to forget, but a vengeance inside of me won't let me. And so. I must revive my sister... And eliminate him." Khrona stood up "And so you see, I must take my leave for a while. Misery and Despair are xcoming with me. I ask that you watch over my daughter while I am away."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Zalost

Dr. Zalost

Village of Residence : Dr. Zalost's Tower
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Mad Scientificality

PostSubject: Re: Maze... I'm leaving.   Maze... I'm leaving. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 11:31 am

Yeees... Come to Zalost's Tower.... Mueheheheheeee...

*Zalost's voice rings through Khrona's head, tormenting him ever so much*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze... I'm leaving.   Maze... I'm leaving. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 11:33 am

"I understand Khrona...I'll look after Chroma while your away."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maze... I'm leaving.   Maze... I'm leaving. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 11:42 am

Khrona's head twitched some more as he hears Zalost's voice. He releases a blood curdling scream that echoes throughout the Reality village. Khrona's wings outstretch as far as they can go, bursting through the wall and the roof of the office. Misery and Despair knows he is about to take flight, and as such, they change into their weapon forms and stab into Khrona's body since he isn't thinking about holding them. Khrona screams out "ZAAAAAALOOOOOOOOST!!!!!!" Before flapping once, shooting him up several thousand feet into the air, and the gust utterly destroying the building... again. Misery and Despair can be heard shouting to Maze "THANK YOU!!!" and with that, they are gone from sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze... I'm leaving.   Maze... I'm leaving. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maze... I'm leaving.
Page 1 of 1