Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Uhm, Maze? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Uhm, Maze?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 7th 2009, 4:20 pm

Sadako sat perched on the edge of the bed in Maze's room, gripping the fabric tightly. She had just found out a rather interesting piece of information, and it was no doubt that he would want to hear about this.
She tried to stay as calm as possible, but a flurry of emotions assailed her, her saphire eyes widening, and a smile appeared on her face. She laughed a bit, casting her eyes to the ceiling as she flopped back onto the bed. She felt giddy, which was quite odd for her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 10th 2009, 5:20 pm

Maze walked into his room closing the door behind him taking his shoes off as he entered. Maze looked up and saw Sado laying on his bed making him crack a small smile as he walked over to his bed side and sat down. "Why hello there."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 10th 2009, 5:26 pm

"Maze.." She smiled, sitting up. Sadako scooted over to sit right beside him. "I have something to tell you..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 10th 2009, 5:27 pm

Maze sighed. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 10th 2009, 5:30 pm

She could hardly keep a straight face, "Love... Now don't freak out or anything... But... I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 7:20 pm

Maze just sat there for a second letting Sado's words sink in.......Maze's mind wouldn't even fathom the fact that he was going to have kids........So Maze brain just shut down as Maze fainted falling back on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 7:28 pm

... Now she really couldn't contain herself any longer. Sadako burst out into laughter, before lying beside him, shifting a strand of hair from his forehead with the very tips of her fingers, her touch gossamer while she still had a smile on her face. She whispered into his ear, "I thought I told you to stay calm, love." She giggled ever so softly, trying to nudge him to conscious using the telepathic link that the rings created.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 7:33 pm

In his knocked out state Maze thought to himself...

How did I let this happen? Oh my god what am going to do? Mama told be about protection....SHE warned me this would happen...*sigh* but you know maybe having kids of my own will be a good thing...

Maze came to and turned his looking toward Sado with a smile. We're going to be parents! Do you know if it's boys or girls?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 7:40 pm

Catching his thoughts through the link, Sadako was still giggling when he came to. "It's too early to tell. I'm only a few weeks in." She was so terribly giddy... She couldn't stop smiling. "Oh, Maze... This could possibly be the best moment of my life~!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 7:42 pm

"Mine to hon.." Maze leaned over hugging Sado.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 7:44 pm

She hugged him back, tightly. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks. Children of our own... I like the sound of it. She didn't bother to cloak that thought from the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhm, Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, Maze?   Uhm, Maze? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Uhm, Maze?
Page 1 of 1