Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ranking Exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ranking Exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 8:33 pm

the General walked into the Depth Village training ground and awaited someone to test him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 9:45 pm

(The person who was gonna be your proctor got off, so I will be your proctor instead.)

*~Rion appears behind the general holding Rhythm, already in it's Blessed Rhythm form.~* "Well Genereal, in light of certain unforseen circumstances I will be replacing Inari as your proctor today, your task is merely to show me what you've got, do not hold back and do not hesitate. Fight to Kill, that is all." *~With that Rion dashed back a few meters and clenched his sword like guitar, Blessed Rhythm allowed control over the elements of light an dLightning, that would most likely be all the General had to deal with in his exam.~* "We can begin whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 9:55 pm

the General's pulled Banriu from his back.

"If this is to show you power, power is what you will get" he said holding his blade back a bit.

"DRAGON DECAPITATION STRIKE" he yelled.

Almost instantly a red dragon formed around him. the dragon was chinese style one and went fro about 50 feet before it faded away at the tail. The dragon's body began ripping the ground below it apart feeding the dragon with pieces of earth that get crushed and turned to energy as soon as they touched the dragon.

the General stood atop the dragon tongue "And this is only half power" he said as his sword glowed red now.

"DRAGON DECAPITATION STRIKE" he screamed out as the red dragon of energy suddenly grew crimson red and turned from transparent energy into rock solid energy.

The crimson dragon now had a completely visible body and was now solid energy. The General lifted himself from the tongue and now was in the dragoons head, The mighty dragon's pressure and energy began to crush down on the General's machine parts.

the dragon turned to Rion and roared blasting earth and debris everywhere. the General who was in control of the dragon lunged it forwards. This attack was easily one rank higher than he was. But for some reason his body could take it without breaking apart.

the Dragon was locked onto Rion and opened its mouth to crush its jaws down upon him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 10:11 pm

"Hmm a powerful attack right off the bat..." *~Rion stood his ground as the roar went out, he molded cahakra to keep him stationary, and slashed apart any debris that came his way. When the Dragon took off coming torward him, Rion spoke again~* "... And you're attacking head on, an honorable act...but..." *~Since the dragon was aiming for a central spot Rion would easily be able to dodge this linear attack, being in control of lightning right now he realeased positive charges from his body into the earth, and surged them through his own body, this force, combined with the power of his pown jump, would propel Rion 50 ft into the air almost instantly, where he would then slash Blessed Rhythm, sending a wave of low level electricity at the General~* "Don't forget this is a fight, not a demonstration." *~Rion stood on the air waiting patiently for the Generals next attempt, which would hopefully be a little less linear and readable.~*

(Sorry Inari, I deleted your post, the exam already started and I don't intend to stop now, you were too late XP thanks anyway though.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 10:16 pm

the General blinked and suddenly himself and the dragon strike appeared behind Rion without any trace of moving at all. It was now at close range and ready to strike again.

"I haven't even started" he said pulling the dragons tail up to keep it from accidently striking the trees.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 10:28 pm

*~Without turning around Rion spoke calmly, though he was wondering how the General had gotten behind him like that. He spoke while his Rhythm Cloak flared up and fired a blast at the Dragons head, the blast was of lightning, and it was a little bgger than the dragons head.~* "You're fast...then again, that wasn't speed was it." *~Rion was very analytical, he didn't feel the Generals chakra briefly which ment that he had to have warped or something along those lines.~* "I'm glad you have more than that last attack planned for this match, afer all, I want your BEST." *~The blast that was fired seconds ago would give Rion the chance to surge lightning through his body for future reference, while he spaced himself from the dragon and the General.~*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 10:33 pm

the General blinked and escaped near death by moving himself under Rion his blade was seemingly moving as if he'd swung it during his warp. The sword had also been imbedded with a Decapitation Strike.

the General's right chest popped open and two flash missiles flew out and collided with his sword exploding as the heat and pressure from the Decapitation strike melted them. A violent flash occurred. Which would hopefully distract Rion enough for the decapitation strike to hit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 10:41 pm

*~Rion looked down to the general when he sensed his chakra, but not expecting flash missiles to come out of his chest Rion was caught off guard and blinded temporarily, however, he could still sense chakra, and so he was able to side step in a sense, shifting to the right he was able to dodge the mass of chakra moving his way.~* "For that attack to have been weaker, it was more effective than your little display from a moment ago." *~While blinded Rion focsed on the generals chakra signature, while thinking, perhaps a test of the General's mentality would be in order?~* "I may be blind, but here's a warning...if you come within the range of my blade...I'll kill you right here in this exam...what will you do now?" *~Electric currents shot through and across Rion's body as he spoke, and continued to do so as he awaited the General's next move.~*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 10:43 pm

the General pulled back using his jump jets. As he did his arm began to unleash black chains which grew to his elbow and eventually formed a box which took the shape of a machine rifle. The gun was rather large.

"DRAGON DECAPITATION STRIKE" he said as the gun light up red at the seems and ammo sections.

as he pulled back to ensure his safety while the gun charged he fore off two stun missiles and two homing ones.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 10:57 pm

*~Rion could sense another sourse of energy charging, as 4 heat sources came towrds him fast, as they did Rion mumbled...~* "Must be those missiles again, won't work another time." *~ Rion quickly formed two orbs of lightning, one in his left hand and one at the tip of the sword in his right hand. He fired the orbs off at the missiles and blew them up, creating avast shockwave instantly, Rion bolted towards the ground and began to surge more violent Lightning through his body, while speaking.~* "I see you took my warning to heart, smart man, that warning still stands, but long range attacks aren't likely to work on me, I'm fast and adept enough to dodge them...so now what's your game plan?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 11:01 pm

the General had finished charging the Archaens Cannon and pushed the switch to burst fire. The gun on this setting would fire shots that would go into the ground 10 feet and explode sending shrapnel everywhere. He puled the gun up and fired 12 rounds in .5 seconds at Rion with a simple movement he sprayed explosive bullets all around him knowing he would have to move to dodge them.

The second wave of bullets would reach the location he would move next if he did move at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 11:16 pm

*~The Lightning surging through Rion's body would increase in strength and amount and begin targetting each individual bullet, no matter how fast the generals fire was, the speed of his bullets could nnot exceed the speed of light. Once the bullets were struck they would explode sending their shrapnel everywhere, though none of it would reach Rion, since the lightning that hit the bullets would be surging through the shrapnel as well, so of course the similar charges would repel eachother.~* "You aren't bad, but you aren't great either...I've seen how you fight a bit...I think I'll start going on the offensive now." *~Rion slid his left foot back abit lowering his stance, with five quick slashes he sent 5 waves of lightning flying at the general, there speed was great, as to be expected of lightning.~* "Don't forget my warning now." *~Rion spoke the words without even knowing if the general was yet safe or not.~*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 11:20 pm

the General took aim and pulled the switch on the Archeans Cannon back and pulled the trigger.

"HYPER BURST MODE" he yelled

A massive surge of energy was felt as a great red beam of crackling energy poured out from the cannon heading towards the lighting. the beam was 4 meters in each direction from the cannon's barrel. The gun faded back into his hand and was followed by little black dots from the area where his bullets from before exploded.

He pulled his Banriu blade back and landed on the ground and ran backwards keeping his distance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 11:32 pm

+~The beam came flying towards Rion, before he could do anything the massive beam had made impact, no doubt leaving a crater in it's wake and kicking up dust. when the dust cleared there was nothing there but faint traces of energy. Rion would then appear behind the General with his body emitting a steadily growing Lightning, he had entered his Lightning Load form where now he was essentially lightning itself.~+ "What you hit was a clone that was embedded with Lightning, I made the switch when the bullets were exploding, I made it so that it's Lightning would be temporarily stronger than mine allowing me to go unnoticed...but more importantly than that...you're in the range of my sword aren't you?" +~Rion unleashed a light speed slash across the General's back, fortunately Rion didn't feel like killing him this time. The slash cut across the General's jump jets, severing them from his body instantly, and surging a high electrical charge through his body for a split second.~+ "Whoops, guess I missed you...better move then huh?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 11:38 pm

the General body fizzled away like a hologram. and the real General appeared a few hundred feet away holding up the Blue Card. he slipped it into his pocket and turned to Rion. The General made the switch right after he fired the Archaens Cannon and made it look as though the Cannon had faded away.

"I used a hologram in your office remember" he said as he held the Archaens cannon back up and fired off shots in burst mode.

"I am going to make Miles proud" the General said

(Bed time just post and I shall post tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 11:47 pm

(alright.)

+~Rion looked at the General, a classy move he pulled there, Rion felt a bit of enjoyment from that.~+ "Well then I guess next time I just won't miss you, even if you leave a hologram, I'll just get the real thing right afterwards." +~Rion held out his left hand, forming another sword that was pure Fusion Lightning, while surging Fusion Lightning through his body that steadily became stronger and stronger~+ "But I have to wonder...after all these attacks..aren't you getting a bit...tired?" +~Surely with the things the General had done throughout the course of this fight, surely his chakra would be fairly low by now.~+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 9:42 am

"my body will fight until the very moment I pass out. I have built it to ig......

the General cut himself off in mid speech then flung his blade at Rion while he fired 4 stun missiles behind it. He suddenly appeared behind Rion 45 feet and was holding the cannon.

"Hyper Burst Mode" he yelled as he fired off the crackling beam attach then reappeared back in the spot he had started with.

His Archaens Cannon withdrew back into him showing Rion his soul could no longer sustain an attack that uses that muck energy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 2:12 pm

+~Rion deflected the sword with Blessed Rhythm as it approached him, he then threw the sword of pure Fusion Lightning directly at the 4 missiles, the sword would discharge energy into each missle resulting in a large explosion, at that moment Rion would feel the General's chakra behind him and turn to see the large beam coming his way, he chraged Fusion Lightning into Blessed Rhythm and with a single slash released a wave of Fusion Lightning that would cut through the beam and dissipate before reaching the General. Rion then turned once more to the General who had warped once more.~+ "As I've said earlier, you're not bad...you have an array of moves and you know fear and when to be cautious, a very important thing for any warrior...you fought me with all you had, and my judgement is Chuunin...but unless you improve, you'll die without ever advancing beyond that..." +~Rion would turn from the General, fading away as he did.~+ "...Heed my warning..." +~And with that, he was gone.~+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 2:21 pm

the General just to be 100% sure he never got his appeared inside the Zedan House. He slid back hitting a wall and fells asleep that instant.

(Thank you ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam   Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1