Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Susanoo's Return I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Susanoo's Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Susanoo

Susanoo

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Susanoo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Susanoo's Return   Susanoo's Return Icon_minitime1September 16th 2009, 12:47 pm

*Raijin's body landed with a loud thud as it followed a large crack of lightning. Shrouded by an intensely dark forest, his body briefly stirred. The paint that composed Raijin's figure slowly seeped into the ground revealing Susanoo beneath. After a few moments he awoke clenching the earth in pain and let out a gasp. In an attempt to rise to his feet he collapsed on a tree trunk and blacked out.*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Susanoo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo's Return   Susanoo's Return Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 5:11 pm

==Time Skip==
*Susanoo awoke to the sound of ravens screeching in the tree branches above.*
"Aggghhh..."*He groaned. His structure was very weak and he could feel his paint twisting to repair his ligaments and such.*
"Raijin...sure took a beating."*Susanoo clawed his way to his feet and slowly began walking.*
"Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Susanoo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo's Return   Susanoo's Return Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:27 pm

*He weaved in and out of the trees for hours slowly regaining his chakra. The black forest wasn't easily navigable so he kept on the move to gain his energy back, it had been quite some time since he seized control of his body and he needed to take his time.*
"..."*Susanoo shuffled to a stop a looked towards the tree tops...He could barely see the sky but it was there.*
"I think I can do it now."*By this time, Susanoo had stored enough energy to do a simple convergence to the canopy above. The wind swirled for a bit and crept towards Vescrutia's center.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Susanoo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo's Return   Susanoo's Return Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Susanoo's Return
Page 1 of 1