Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Just looking for someone to talk to....

Go down 
+2
Sho
Onsakamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Yakusai (Wind elementist)

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:35 am

Blushes and folds his arms while closing his eyes but has one open looking at Lin"That's none of your bussiness kid."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:37 am

Puts his arm on Kenamara's shoulder and says"Come on you can tell me anything pal I will tell everything"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:39 am

Looks at the bar tender and orders her regular as she finishes the cherry coke already. She looked in her pocket and takes a picture with Lin around Kena's arms and then giggles.
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:39 am

"Wait what did you just say kid"throwing lin's arm off of his sholder
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:42 am

"I'm just saying that you guys would be a great couple and your from the same village...Wouldn't you think so Kari?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:43 am

Looks over at lin. "Don't get me involved" Chuckles a bit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:44 am

"What you guys would be a perfect couple."
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:45 am

"Yeah like you and Kira,right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:47 am

She tilted her head a bit. "But we all met. Well, I at least just met you guys. So how would you know for sure? All you know is my name." She smiled a bit as she waited for her regular order.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:50 am

Jaw drops to the floor "Low Blow there Kena...FYI me and Kira are happily married and we don't have any problems."
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy Manifestation

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:53 am

Walks in and takes aseat next to the lively bunch of shinobi"Hey guys how everything going..I'm Jinomari Hugo,but every one calls me Jin...(looks over at Lin)..Oh hi Lin"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:55 am

looks over to the new member of the small group building and smiles. "The name is Karigan Windchester but call me Kari. Nice to meetcha Jin!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:56 am

Lin looks over at his brother and like a bad vibe just comes in the room "Hi Jin what'sbeen new bro?"
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:58 am

"Nothing much,What about you?How's Kira been?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:00 am

"She's fine,thank for asking."
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:01 am

"Hey you two are brothers..Wow thats messed up?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:02 am

"Yes..Twins,Identacal Twins."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:03 am

Blinking a bit She shrugs and seen her order come and smiled. She took a sip of her chocolate milkshake and then dipped her fry in it as she ate it that way.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:04 am

"Ferternal..He just says that because we looked alike when we wereyounger."
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:07 am

"Yeah sure..right." turning to look at kari"So milkshake and fries huh sounds delish" raises his hand for another glass of paatron
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:10 am

She blinked and gave him an odd look like she was about to sneeze or something. "You...You mean...you never had this before!?" She slides the fries over and the milkshake. "Try!" It was a little bit more of a demand than it was a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:15 am

"Okay..I guess"Kena grabs a fry and dips it in the shake eats it and he looks like he doesn't like it but soon after he sallows he melts to the ground and springs back up"OH MY GOD....THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER......"
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:16 am

"Qeer"Jin says looking at Kenamara
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:16 am

"SO what does that make you Jin...Homosexual?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:19 am

She starts to giggles at his reaction. "I know isn't it. It's the only thing I eat." Saying that cause it's practically the only thing she could afford. Her ear then twitched to the other males. "Hey, that's enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just looking for someone to talk to....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next