Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Walker's Kekkei Genkai I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Walker's Kekkei Genkai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Walker's Kekkei Genkai Empty
PostSubject: Walker's Kekkei Genkai   Walker's Kekkei Genkai Icon_minitime1October 30th 2009, 1:53 pm

KazeShokkingu: The power of electric malfunction. KazeShookingu uses the negative electrons in electric forces to counter or parry attacks or store the energy with in him. I'm not stopping the attack I'm taking it's energy....but as my rank the amount of energy I can take is extremely limited.. KazeShokkingu's other ability is much more physical for it allows Wane to make air solid by changing it's physical properties. However this can only occur threw contact. With Wane's body filled with positive electrons Wane is then able to produce the same amount of energy taken back at the opponent.

Wane himself knows nothing about chakra and thous don't have a real jutsu list since he is a samurai and has had no ninja training before.

Last edited by Wane Walker on December 29th 2009, 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Kekkei Genkai   Walker's Kekkei Genkai Icon_minitime1October 30th 2009, 2:16 pm

Wane Walker wrote:
KazeShokkingu: The power of electric malfunction. KazeShookingu uses the negative neutrons in in electric forces to counter or parry move. In other words use their power against them.

Have to expand on this.....please....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Kekkei Genkai   Walker's Kekkei Genkai Icon_minitime1October 30th 2009, 8:06 pm

Hows that Kama?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Kekkei Genkai   Walker's Kekkei Genkai Icon_minitime1October 30th 2009, 8:08 pm

Good enough for me.....approved.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Kekkei Genkai   Walker's Kekkei Genkai Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Walker's Kekkei Genkai
Page 1 of 1