Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Kitsune no Fungeki

Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2009, 11:00 pm

((lol my topics always sound like tv episodes, but anyway...))

*Inari walked through the village until he found a clearing in a forest on the outskirts of town. It was very lush, filled with foliage on both sides. Seeing his plants thriving, made Inari enormously happy, but usually kept this soft side in check with his hard demeanor. The sun shone brightly, making the day all the more pleasant for his training. He figured the sun would come in handy for what he had in store and positioned himself in the wide clearing letting its light bathe over him. He closed his eye feeling its warmth and opened it muttering the words...*

"Kitsune no Fungeki"*his eye widened with the surge of power and he began to breathe heavily trying to take it all in and manage it. He released the technique and started again. Inari guessed that since he had rarely been using the technique up till now, he really didn't know how to transition into it very well.*

"...Kitsune no Fungeki"*this time his eye flickered at the power surge, and still came as a surprise to him. With every consequent use he felt the power more naturally and could function that much more reasonably. Inari continued to activate/deactivate his kekkei genkai until he felt comfortable enough to move on.*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 6:01 pm

*A short time later, after Inari felt comfortable to go on to the next step, he reached for the bandage that covered his left eye. Slowly lifting it up, his eye remained closed.*
"Alright. " *His eye shot open releasing a blinding gold light into the forest around him, the mark of the fox swirled around in his pupil. The light subsided after that brief moment, but the light still poured from the socket. A trail of golden light wisped its a way into the air above his head like smoke.*
Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Feral_10
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 6:20 pm

"Hmmm..."*Inari hummed as he looked toward the sky above his head, watching the light emitted by his eye streak across it. He noticed that his was a constant source of light and wondered if he could manipulate it like the sun's own light. He looked toward the sun during this thought and back at his spear.*
"Only one way to find out."*he muttered to himself as he walked over to his spear and picked it up. On the way back to his starting point, four stone pillars rose from the ground. Each had a target engraved about half up their lengths. Inari looked at the pillars and scratched his chin...*
"Before that, how about we just try and manifest this light properly hmmm?"*Inari turned around and looked at the blades of his spear. Staring deeply into his own reflection he immediately became drowsy at the warmth his eye displayed, as he tried to figure this power out. He shook the sleep out of him and looked back at the sun.*
"I wonder..."*an idea suddenly came to him. Crouching toward the ground he laid his hand upon the cool grass and pressed down. A variety of symbols and incantations spread from his palm as he summoned Kitsune*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 12:06 am

*In a puff of dust and debris, the earth cracked and revealed Kitsune in her humanoid form*
"Yeah, yeah. What do you want?"*She stretched and yawned as she she turned to face her master. Her expression fell into amazement at the sight she saw.*
"Its been activated?"*She drew closer to Inari and gazed into his eye and soon fell into her own drowsy state. She tore herself away as she felt the effects and looked away from Inari.*
"What? Whats wrong?"*He would ask inquisitively.*
"Its the eye. Its a genjutsu..."*she rubbed the sleep from her eye in a fierce manner as she settled down and began to speak into the distance.*
"I've never witnessed it, but only heard stories from the elders."*she activates her own fungeki eyes and faces Inari so she can continue.*
"Its supposed to be able to be able to put you to sleep with just a glance. But since yours has recently been released that ability hasn't developed yet."*Inari glanced at his reflection on his blades and reminisced about what transpired only moments ago.*
"I'm going for a walk...wait here."*he then turned to leave as he left Kitsune, wading in her own dumbfounded expression.*
"WTF?"
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 8:00 pm

--Time Skip--
*rising from the ground like the stone pillars from before, Inari appeared before Kitsune.*
"I think I understand..."*he spit out a lime that had occupied his lemonade from the rice ball shop.*
"...what needs to be done."*He wipe his moth on his sleeve and looked toward Kitsune.*
"Thats great...so why am I here?"*She seemed agitated but that didn't matter to Inari*
"I need you to show me how to concentrate the light emitting from my eye without me falling asleep."*He said in a very monotone voice.*
"Well...the second part is easy. Just don't look at yourself. I doubt you do it anyway."*her last remark was said under her breath without Inari's knowledge so she continued...*
"Your just going to focus the same way you've been doing...there's no easy way around it."* she walked up to Inari and began to lift the bandage over his left eye.*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 1:28 pm

*Inari grabbed Kitsune's arm and snickered*
"Move back."*Kitsune was caught by surprise as Inari hardly ever touched her with that much force.
"...ok..."*she quietly nodded and moved off to the side while Inari removed his bandage and faced the pillars.*
"Just like manipulating sunlight."*he would say quietly and slowly opened his eye. He activated his eye, and same golden light submerged the forest around them. Inari had figured by now that that would be unavoidable. The same golden smoke swirled from his eye as before and Inari began to feel for the light emitting from it. Unlike sunlight, Inari couldn't see what he was working with and had to go by touch alone.*
"..."*Inari could feel the same warmth creep into him as he'd felt before when he looked at his reflection. However this time drowsiness was not a side effect, but the sense of an overwhelming power. Inari looked at one of the targets and focused on the bullseye.*
"Almost there...I can feel it."*Inari was actually talking to Kitsune this time but she didn't take notice as she started to see light orbs of light float around Inari's eye.*
"...floaters!..."*Kitsune whispered quietly, a bit of alarm in her voice.*
"What?"*the floaters converged on Inari's pupil, a golden laser shot from it through the center of the target and continued onward, blasting through everything it touched.*
"woah.."*BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! a series of explosions occurred moments later, everything that touched the laser had been vaporized.*
"WOAH!"
Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Napalm_001
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 8:46 pm

"I really think we should consult mother about this..."*a concerned looked crossed her eyes as she looked to the amount of damage Inari inadvertently created.*
"Mother?!"*he hissed.*
"YES, mother. We don't need you getting killed over your little experimentations! You have no clue what the fuck you're doing. I don't even no how someone of your menial stature was selected to guard the bridge in the first place."*Kitsune sneered at Inari and turned her noes up at him.*
"Whatever, you don't know what I've been through."*Inari didn't refute what Kitsune said because she was right, he was a bit of a let down...to his men, and his country.*
*sigh*"What do I need to do?"*he rubbed his forehead and looked toward the forest canopy.*
"Call her. You've already reached the second level of your fungeki...all thats left is to call her."*She said with a long pause*
"Fine."*Inari sat on the ground and meditated for a moment, and reached a tranquil state. He called to her in the back of his mind. The same golden smoke that poured from his eye filled his mind with fog. A figure loomed in the distance, coming in and out of focus. Inari sensed the being and went for it. He desperately tried to catch the elusive figure but was unsuccessful, time after time. It seemed like an eternity until something grabbed his shoulder from behind and pulled him into a warm loving hug. He spun around to meet the eyes of a fox, the slits glowed and the same light from before spilled forth and blinded him*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 5:45 pm

*Inari awoke suddenly to one of the most astonishing sites he'd ever laid eyes upon. A tall woman with flowing silver hair stood before him, entirely encompassed in the golden wispy smoke. A cloud of the stuff bellowed from her long dress as if she was the one emitting it. Her facial expression was stern, but one befitting of a goddess as she was still absolutely gorgeous.*
Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Amater10
"...you."*Inari said softly.*
"Mother!"*a delightful squeal escaped Kitsune's mouth as she hurriedly knelt down in respect.*
"Yes, me...your mother..."*a small grin crept across her face as her red marking glowed and faded at subsequent intervals. A puzzled looked crossed Inari's face as he knew his mother died long ago.*
"Eh?"
"Oh no...not by blood."*Mother made her way over to kitsune who had reverted to her true fox form( She wasn't to be fooled by simpleton genjutsu like that) and knelt beside her. She began to speak, as she scratched behind Kitsune's ears.*
"Those who have domain over the fungeki, belong to me."*she said slowly and looked at Inari who began to rise to his feet. She continued...*
"I know what you've been doing...I've been watching you.*She suddenly appeared behind Inari, whispering in his ear. He jumped and turned to see no one there. Turning back he glared at Mother.*
"Well if you knew that, then you know the reason why I called you."*he huffed impatiently*
"Indeed. I'm the one who told you to call me."*her eyes glowed gold turning Kitsune into a pile of hair and whiskers. A shocked Inari gaped at his vanished companion*
"Relax. I'm your partner now...besides, she was apart of me anyway."*Mother adjusted her fur covered shawl and slowly walked towards Inari, almost seductively.*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 10:13 pm

"Its come to my attention that you don't know how to use your fungeki..."*She reached Inari and began to daintily circle him, still talking*
"Thats unacceptable, you're giving me quite the bad name amongst the other kami."*She flicked her hair and continued to speak.*
"So..I, will be taking over your body so you can watch and learn."*glomping him from behind her soft chest pushed against his neck as she whispered into his ear*
"Of course there will be some...minor kinks we'll have to work out."*Inari blushed, not because he felt awkward, but because she was beating around the bush; arousing his frustration. He then shrugged her off and spat out a*
"What do you want?"*he spun to face her*
"Your body."*It was absolutely absurd how fast this woman moved as she was on Inari even before he asked his question. Her eyes glowed their unsettling gold color as she grabbed his throat and brought him into a full blown kiss. The red markings that outlined her body glowed intensely. A bright red flash of light consumed the area*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Inari
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Lt. Inari

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1May 26th 2009, 7:34 pm

*Inari tried to push away from the woman but his hands felt nothing. Instead he felt her behind him, above him, around him, and inside him. Inari clutched his chest as he keeled over, letting this new, almost fiery, persona burn through him. Mother exploded from his back showering inari in golden light. Like an avatar of sorts, she hovered above him resting on his shoulders.*
"Rise"*Inari reluctantly obeyed but it oddly seemed as if he didn't have much of a choice.*
"Now, its time to teach you the essence of light energy. Someone is calling for you, go to them and we will practice."*With that, Mother sank back into Inari's back as he himself sank into the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma   Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mastering his Kekkei Genkai: Inari's Dilemma
Page 1 of 1