Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kayla's Birthday Party...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 12th 2009, 11:46 pm

*Ken would stroll over to kham and see his horrible stature. He would then reach in his pocket and pull out a bean with a smiley face on it..*
"Take this, it'll make you feel better.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 12th 2009, 11:52 pm

-*Kham would look up at Ken with a miserable face on, why get high at a time like this?-*

Now is not time to get high Ken...

-*Kham would say as he layed his head down on the table, Groudon would frown as well as Dragonite who would appear by Khams side and pat him on the back. Yogi (teddiursa) would waddle his way over and pat Kham on the head while Luke and Zaboo would stand aloof in badass poses, they do that all the time-*
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

Village of Residence : Vescrutia
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Goddess of Vescrutia

Character sheet
Character Race: God

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 12th 2009, 11:54 pm

--Gaia supposed that Ken was on to something so she kissed Kham on the forehead and motion to Ken to give him his 'Weed Pills'. If he killed him then Ken will ultimately die--

Go on Ken... feed it to em

--She would say smling--
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 13th 2009, 5:21 pm

*Ken would sigh, it seemed everybody wanted to kill him. Eh, oh well. It looks like Kham will be the test dummy for my new creation, the life seed. He then shoved the seed into khams skull, since it would kinda gay to feed it to him. Kham should now feel a burst of power, energy, stamina, etc. Plus the unnatural taste of fish in his mouth, but would feel full for 100 days.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 13th 2009, 7:35 pm

-*Kham's head would hit the ground, hard with his chakra signature erased from the universe for a split second. He just wanted to see how people would react if he was assasinated, granted, Ken wouldnt die unless dragonite owned him. Lets see what happens-*

"..."

-*Luke wouldnt move niether would Zaboo because they knew that I was just playing around, but dragonite would gaze upon my body and frown, he would then become enraged and appear in the sky charging a hyper beam to own hm accordingly, TJ would probably react too-*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 13th 2009, 7:38 pm

--TJ would stop laughing with Kayla and turn around to notice that her dad hit the floor, her smile turned into a frown--
"Daddy?"

--She flipped off the bench and shoved her hand into her spine and slowly drew out her mighty axe of pwnage--

"Hasta la Vista..."

--She then attempted to swing the axe down upon ken's body accordingly--
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 14th 2009, 4:13 pm

*Ken would summon his scythe and parry Tj's attack to the ground. He then wondered why kham wanted to be a dick..sigh..his life sucks.*
"Ugh..I hate you kham.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 14th 2009, 7:14 pm

-*I would rise from the ground assuring everyone who is attempting to pwn kens life that Im just kidding. However, I really have to tell dragonite to stop before he fires his hyper beam-*

"It's ok... I'm just kidding. Dragonite sto-"

-*Too late... Dragonite would unleash the beam upon the area attempting to pwn ken accordingly, so I flip from the floor and appaear in front of Ken and shove my fist into the beam dispersing it everywhere else, it destroys a couple mountains and such. After the smoke cleared Dragonite would realize he attacked his master! He would quickly appear at my side with a sad face on-*

"I told you it was ok big guy..."

-*Dragonite and I would hug, he's so soft...-*

"TA DA!!! Lets get this party started!"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 14th 2009, 11:25 pm

--TJ would land on the handle of her axe and stare at the cake intently, it looks so good and tasty... TJ must consume it. She awayed her axe and let its flaming diamond pieces back into her body and sat at the table--

Cake...

--She thought, she crossed her arms and waited for everyone to cut the cake--
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 12:52 am

"Well, let's celebrate the arrival of my darling Kham and my daughter Tajsa. And the 9th birthday of my other daugher Kayla! The future of these two girls will be bright for days to come!"

--Gaia slices her hand downwards and the massive cake divides into many pieces for everyone here. The cake is so awesome that it taste like whatever the eater wants it to taste like. that's the benefit of cosmic powers. she then sat next to her husband and hand him a slice--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 2:14 pm

-*After seductively taking the slice from Gaia I would kiss her passionately while the pokemon were enjoying the cake, it was a help yourself kinda thing ya kno?-*

"HERE HERE!"

-*I would then commence to biting the cake, I had a hankering for some pizza, so the cake tasted like pizza... so tasty...-*

"So TJ when are you going to train Kayla? Kay-no is a taijutsu master and a weapons artist! You cant give her the short end of the stick..."

-*I would continue eating the cake, it seems that pieces would re populate themselves, all in all everyone was having a good time, soon I would catch the itis...-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 2:45 pm

_-Kayla would preceed eating her cake, stuffing her face. She wasn't really paying attenttion, she was caught up in the chocolate ecstasy that is the cake she's eating..man does she like the coco stuff. She didn't know much about her mom, so when mahk-x said her name, she paid hella attention.-_
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 3:46 pm

--TJ held up her cake piece and imagined it tasted like the best sugar cube imaginable, full of glucose and carbs and hell of energy... she then consumed the piece and grabbed another--

Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake...

--She thought to herself as the continued to eat her pieces of cake, until she stopped and noticed that her dad was talking to her--

"I have to train Kayla? Why cant you do it dad?"
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 3:50 pm

--Gaia chuckled as she grabbed another slice of cake for herself. She nibbled on it as she spoke--

"Your father figued that it would be a culturing experience for the both of you. Sisterly bonding if you will..."

--She said as she wrapped her arms around her husband--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 3:58 pm

"So why not start with some basic Taijutsu stuff, and then we can figure out her chakra nature?"

-*Mahk-X shudderd... he knew damn well what her chraka nature was, it was darkness and lightning... oh god.-*

"Why dont we save the chakra nature stuff for later? I'll handle that... You can train her with weapon stuff"

-*Kham smiled to shake off his obvious shuddering-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 4:09 pm

_-After hearing the word training, Kayla would turn back to the cake, as she continued to eat her way into a chocolate covered coma. Nana had always talked about training but they just never got around to it. Kayla also never reminded her because she could careless. She thought she'd have to do to much work..a trait probably picked up from her mommy.-_
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 4:12 pm

--TJ was on her 5th piece, she could feel the sugar seep into her veins and give her more energy. She had to keep eating, this is going to be really bad for her figure--

"YEP, it'll be fun Kayla!"

--Is all she said as she took another slice, she gave Kayla a thumbs up. She wanted a couple more slices before they started--
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 4:20 pm

--Gaia's eyes flared open, she wondered how many pieces of cake TJ had consumed... she recalled the past instants, this was TJ's 13th pieces of cake... she tried to slowly encourage her to stop eating the last piece--

"Darling, no more cake for you ok sweety?"

-She reached her hand towards the cake that TJ Was about to put into her mouth, she then signaled to Kham to stay on his guard--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 4:27 pm

OH SHIT!!!

-*My life would flash before my eyes, the last time TJ had a sugar rush she almost destroyed everything I held dear to me. Not again... this time I will be prepared. I would preform some signals to Luke, dragonite, Zaboo and the rest of the crew to be sationed around the area-*

"Listen to your mommy TJ..."

-*I would say as I slowly rise from the bench and summon the cosmos destroyer to my hand-*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 4:30 pm

*Ken would have his feet kicked up, smoking a blunt. He would take a good puff before blowing it into the air as he saw kham bring out "the hammer". He would then sigh..he knew Tj was going to kill something. He feared for his plants.*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 4:34 pm

_-Kayla would simply look up at Kham who got out his seat and brought out a big scary ass hammer with crimson electricity emitting from it. She froze as she didn't kno what the hell was going on. But Nana was here, so everything was going to be all good...right?_-
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 4:37 pm

--TJ slowly turned her head around to her mother while smiling a very wide smile.--

"NOPE!"

--She would say as she stuffed her face full of cake at an unimaginable speed, taking her well over the edge and increasing her cake consumption from 13 slices to 41 in a matter of seconds. She then kept eating and burped sending a massive shockwave of pwnage throughout the area destroying everything with a massive concussive force of doom, the sugar rush began--

((Visual...))

Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Animated_Blood_Elf_by_MrMuffinNL
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 4:42 pm

*Ken would vanish along with Kayla over his shoulder into the air. He thought that he should save the most defenseless one there now that the crazy, psyco monster, of all powerful death is loose. He sighed as Tj destroyed his blunt. He then activated his divine eye to keep a birds eye view on everything..here we go..*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 5:07 pm

-*I would raise the hammer and slam it down on the ground violently sending various cosmic energies into the ground for future use, then get flung off my shit by the shock wave into the air, a dust storm would emerge, but my diamond eye would tell me that TJ is still in the middle eating cake-*

Go... Luke

-*Luke would fly straight into the chaos along with dragonite of whom would blow the dust away with a wing attack technique, Luke would attempt to detain TJ with an extreme speed while groudon and zangoose are on standby-*
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 5:09 pm

--Gaia appaered with Kayla and Ken atop some mountain with her arms crossed, she was unhappy TJ was gonna get it when this was over and done--

"Let Kayla help Kham, Ken"

--She would say in a rather commanding tone... this would give Kayla some time to get field expereince--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kayla's Birthday Party...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next