Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kayla's Birthday Party...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian
Character Info (Highlight):

Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 23rd 2009, 4:20 pm

_-Kayla would wake up ah week later from the lights out kick kham gave to her body. Throughout the 8 day rest, Kayla's body would regenerate itself slowly. she would get up dazzed and shit barely able to walk._-
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

Village of Residence : Vescrutia
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Goddess of Vescrutia

Character sheet
Character Race: God

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 23rd 2009, 4:54 pm

--Through the time skip, Kham and everyone else left, TJ was the only one who stayed since she didnt want to leave her with all the wild things and horrible plants in here. TJ is currently sleeping, but Gaia is the first person to check on her. She would be looming over her as Kayla wakes up--

Well good morning sweetie! I suppose Kham was right about you taking about a week to wake up.

--Gaia smiled as she sat down next to Kayla, being in her presence always makes the downtrodden feel at ease. It comes with being the nice lovable god of earth--

I know you must have questions... questions as to why your uncle beat you up so bad. And no doubt your memory must be returning as to what happened on the day of your birthday

--Gaia's look became more serious, she decided to use this time for a heart to heart talk. For once her husband woke up he would be on her way. His concept of 'no rest' was to increase her stamina--
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 23rd 2009, 9:42 pm

_-Kayla would plop down on her butt, and lean on Gaia's leg, like she always does when her and Gaia have their talks.-_
"Yes Nana. Umm, why does Uncle hate me? How come my mommy won't wake up? Why do I have nightmares all the time? What was so special about my mommy?"
_-She would begin to ask questions out the ass. She was rather concerned, and began to get a little choked up when she began talking about her mommy and the nightmares.-_
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

Village of Residence : Vescrutia
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Goddess of Vescrutia

Character sheet
Character Race: God

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 23rd 2009, 9:49 pm

--Gaia swung her arm around Kayla and brought her close to her. She heaved a heavy sigh as she began to answer her questions one by one. She was almost out of time--

Listen closely... firstly, your uncle doesn't hate you. He's always this way when he's fighting people, and he is training you for the kind of emotions people display in real combat. The world outside of this house isn't so nice darling. Your mother and your uncle were close friends of sorts, although very little words were exchanged between them.

--Gaia looked towards the observatory door, Kham was awake and immediately on his way, he was playing no games today--

I cant answer why your mother wont wake up, but there is something inside of you that you may have to confront one of these days. But we'll take care of it. Understand?

--Gaia looked towards Kaylas face and smiled--
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 23rd 2009, 9:59 pm

_-Kayla would wipe her eyes with her arm and sniffle. She would look up at the heart/soul warming embrace that is Gaia's smile, that no one can look directly at and not smile. She would then nod her head in approvement from Gaia's comforting words._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 23rd 2009, 10:24 pm

"Enough with the chitter chatter..."
*-A familair voice would echo throughout the observatory, walking in the distance would be mahk-x swinging his arm in a stretching motion and his hair in front of his eyes-*

"let's get back to your development... after getting your ass kicked I've realized that you have absolutely no combat skills whatsoever."
-*He would say as he appears in the midst of the group looking down upon Kayla with his eyes a glow*-

"Granted... you have instincts which will make your learning experience a lot less painless"
-*Kham would smile before flicking his hair out of the way-*

"todays lesson... taijutsu. The art of hand to hand combat. Get up..."
-*He would say calmly to kayla as he waves slightly to his wife. now as business time-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 23rd 2009, 10:28 pm

_-She would look up to kham frowning as her eyes began too dry up now. She was growing to hate kham, but she was a mere child. She got up slowly as she baked up a little bit from kham, fearing a quick unexpected lights out attack like last time._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 24th 2009, 12:56 am

*-Kham raised an eyebrow at this development. It appears that kayla was ripe for the conditioning. The first step of Kham training was to break the student down emotionaly and physhicaly. He chuckled at Kayla's pitiful state and commented accordingly-*

"So you're going to sit there and take it up the ass eh? That's not how people who I train operate. Mimic my motions closely. Your mother was known for her combat intuition, she could follow the movements of any opponent. You will do the same. This is my signature fighting style."

-*Mahk-X struck a loose stance, it was a mutated version of the Strong Fist taijutsu style that Kham encountered when he fought a konoha ninja. He expexted Kayla to mimic this style.-*

"The fighting style is everything, it is your conduit for all your taijutsu moves... this style relies solely relies on offense and has absolutely no defensive capabilities. Thus, you must either take your opponents hits and counter affectively. Or dodge competely. Follow my movements"

((Visual Aid))
Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Kimxii
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 24th 2009, 7:17 pm

_-Kayla would watch khams movements and keep an ever alert eye on him. She still feared him, but she had to trust him if she was to get this God-Forsaken training over with. She then sighed lightly to herself as she clenched her fist and began to mimic Khams movements identically which was almost automatic. A trait no doubt.-_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 26th 2009, 1:42 am

*-Kham would strike the style and talk to kayla while in said fighting style-*

"Now... ones fighting style is all about confidence. You must have confidence in your abilities and be confident in the style to carry out your skills."

-*Kham then stopped and looked at kayla-*

"Come at me... use the style and let your thoughts flow."

-*Kham struck the same stance-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 10:12 pm

_-Kayla raised her brow at Khams instruction. The last time he told her to run up, she got hit so hard she took a nap and woke up a week later. She then ran up on kham slowly and steady rather than fast and reckless. She then jumped up and attempted a double heel drop to khams head.-_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 11:10 pm

*-Kham noticed that Kayla had no confidence in her stance and in her strike, one must have these things if they are going to preform a strong strike-*

"You have no confidence, you must if you are going to preform an accurate strike"

-*Kham lazily dodged to the left and let kaylas foot hit the ground, it kicked up some rubble which Kham flicked at kaylas face at the speed of sound with his fingers. No doubt it would draw blood since it was going to fast-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 11:25 pm

_-Kayla would duck under the rubble tossed at her. She was getting slightly used to moving at intense speeds, but this was more of a lucky break for her. She then do a quick ass handstand and attempted to donkey kick kham in the chest at great speeds, hopefully doing some damage to his silver diamond child body....doubt it.-_

"I amz confident! This is just my game face.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 11:35 pm

*-Kham took a step back and let her kick fly up in front of his face, and her along with it. She was wide open for a global fist. But that would kill her... so Kham took it down a notch-*

"Sure you do..."

-*He said as he palm thrusted Kayla in the chest fiercely, probably knocking the wind out of her and sending her flying back a mile or two-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 11:49 pm

_-Kayla would get worked. Kham's palm thrust would knock kayla windless looking like those intense ass dragon ball z punches. Kayla would go skipping ragdoll like throughout the observatory. She would regain her composure a lil later and jump up from the skipping and back to a straight up stance as she buckled down in pain. She would mumble under her breath while she stood back up and inhaled and exhaled slowly as she took the stance her showed her again. However she wouldn't move, rather she would stand there panting, trying to get her wind back.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 11:57 pm

*-Kham took off as soon as he saw kayla fly back, in order for her pain tolerance to increase she needed to be pummeled into oblivion. As such, this is what Kham decided to do. He appeared in front of her moments after she slid to a stop-*

"No breaks..."

-*He said as he palm thrusted Kayla in the stomach, he then continued with more vaious palm thrusts to various places as lightly as he possibly could until he fined with an explosion of chakra from his body to send her flying back farther, much to this affect-*

Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 FinalFlash
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 9:05 pm

_-Kayla would take each life threatening palm thrust to her body. There wasn't much she could really do to counter these attacks. Her pupils would go blank as she is sent spiraling away from khams hit. She would bounce but stay on the ground this time, currently overcome by unconditional pain.-_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 9:15 pm

-*In order for kayla to get any stronger she had to work when she was exhausted, this was the Kham training method theme "no breaks". As such... he appeared in front of Kayla and stood her up with his hand grabbing her hair-*

"Do what I just did.. you were paying attention wernt you?"

-*Kham crossed his arms-*

"If you require another demonstration or rest then I will knock you out for another week..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 9:39 pm

_-Kayla would begin to snivel as she held in her tears. She would clench her teeth as she kick flipped backwards out of his grasp. She would begin to move lazily from the amount of pain she's going through, but she knew she would have to brute her way through. She thought it was a bad Idea to try hitting him straight up again like before, because last time she did, she broke her foot. But she really didn't have anything else to lose. So Kayla would take that wretched stance. She then ran up on kham as she attempted to copy the same palm thrusts to his body, channeling piercing chakra to her palms, hopefully kicking his ass._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 9:50 pm

*-Kham would shake his head upon kayla nearing him in disparagement while sighing-*

"No no no... like this"

-*Kham sidestepped and preformed the technique on Kayla knocking her out for anther week. After Kayla flew back, Kham sat down and waited for her to wake up again with his eyes closed-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 10:21 pm

_-Kayla would wake up a week later, from the strike she took from kham. She was well rested and she quickly made it back up to her feet. She just plainly looked at kham as she would assume the fighting stance._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 10:48 pm

-*I stand up from my meditating position a week later and hop back some distance-*

"What took you so long? Your wounds are healed..."

-*I strike a similar stance to Kayla-*

"Now show me what you have learned so we can move on to unlocking your power. I've taught you plenty of taijutsu techniques and the way to expel chakra from your body to add to the damage. I've taught you how to strafe and dodge attacks using your fighting stance, and I've also showed you how to counter with that stance. If you have been paying any attention, now is the time to show me"

-*I turn to my left preforming a single hand seal, crafting a live soldier of stone out of rock that takes my height size and movements, I then geture to kayla-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 11:12 pm

_-Kayla would look to the live action kham and crack her neck. She would then enter the fighting stance kham taught her. But this time it was more balanced, and not as sloppy as before. She then awaaited the clone to make the first move.-_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 11:19 pm

"I always wanted to try this..."
-*Kham extended his chakra towards the rock formation clone of awesomnes, crimson strings latched onto the clone and brought it to life. It slammed its fists together. It then back flipped a great distance away and took a track runners stance while Mahk-X would be moving his fingers in a kankuro like motion. The rock formation took off and in seconds time it appeared above Kayla attempting to bring its fist down upon her head-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 11:40 pm

_-Kayla would side step the clones punch, it creating a crater and such. She would then attempt to chakra palm thrust him in the side, sending a wave of chakra similar to the empty palm technique but not as devastating. Kayla held her discipline and focus. as she was ready for a counter attack._-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kayla's Birthday Party...
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next