Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kayla's Birthday Party...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian
Character Info (Highlight):

Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 12:01 am

_-Kayla would mimic Kham handsins identically. It was as if she were doing reaction commands. She would then finish the handsigns and watch the fireworks._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 12:06 am

"WOOOO!"
-*Kham said as the area exploded in a violent eruption of lightning goodness striking everything and decimating the entire area. He was immune to the lightning for he was using his human lightning rid technique. Now Kham was going to teach Kayla one last thing before he went to bed. He was really tired-*

"Okay... so, Im going to need you to search inside yourself and center yourself with the core of your lightning. Know its personality, as if it was apart of you. A weapon should awaken itself to you, because 6 spirits dwell inside you. The dark elemental spirits of fire lightning and so on. Try to talk to the lightning one."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 1:19 am

_-Kayla would look confused but she would understand what Kham was saying...a little. She would touch her chest and close her eyes, trying to communicate with whoever the hell is inside her. She would then wind up in Complete Darkness. The same place she was in when she was fightning TJ. It was apparently black everywhere, there was no ground, she was floating, and it was hard to even move and breathe. She was scared, but she was on a mission._-

~~Umm, hello..?~~

_-Within the darkness, a dark voice would boom throughout the area. It's voice spoke with a great foreboding and intemidating presence.-_
"Who is this who intrudes in my territory. Speak now, or be devoured by darkness.."

_-Kayla would gulp, taking a minute before speakin out to the big booming voice of who she had not known..-_
~~Umm, uhh. That would be me..um. I was uhh wondering if you would share with me your power..~~

-_Once Kayla finished her terrified babbling, the giant horrific eyes of whoever it was speaking would appear, peering down at Kayla, who would in comparison be any small.-_
"Hmm. It would seem the darkness within you is far more powerful and ominous than my own."

_-Really?! Kayla thought. She couldn't believe that she was more powerful than this enormous entity. It surprised her, and give her loads of confidence._-
~~So, you gone give me rent?..~~

"Very well child. I will allow you to suffer my torrment.."
-_Kayla would then begin to get smoothered in the darkness from all sides. It would be as if the space around her was converging around her. She couldn't even scream or yell within the darkness. However, she would emerge back in the real world infront of Kham, with her eyes glowing a pinkish purple. In her hands are two blades, the hilts which are black. They would be surging with the dark lightning.-_

(Visual aid, but imagine the hilts black)
Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Fire10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 2:10 pm

"WOOO! That's it!"
-*Kham gave kayla a thumbs up as he reached into his pocket, he pulled out an E class lighting flame ring and tossed it to kayla hoping she would catch it-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 2:14 pm

_-Kayla would catch The ring with her middle finger as it sled down into place. While holding The swords she would have another look of confusiĆ³n on her face._-
"What's this??"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 6:49 pm

"well... obviously, it's a ring. put in on your finger and manifest your resolve into your dying will!"
-*Kham said this epicly-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 7:45 pm

"My resolve.?"
-_Kayla's resolve was to grow into an unstoppable force. To grow incredibly powerful so that she can keep all those who protected her, out of harms way._-

_-With those thoughts, Kayla's ring would light in a green electrical glory that is her lightning flame. This caught Kayla by surprise. Also by this time, her blades had disappeared.-_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 11:47 pm

-*Kham raised his eyebrow... that's a really odd resolve to have... demon child. Ah well, never the less its easy as hell to light the ring. But to use the ring's power is a different story. But Kham would teach all of her that in due time. As of now, this particular Kham needed to sleep, the uni-mind was burning too much chakra-*

"So yeah... as you may have noticed, TJ left. Sense her chakra and go to where she is, it is there where you will learn to use the power of the ring."

((basically. go to that training with sheng and everyone else))

-*After Kham said that, he fell on the ground and went to sleep-*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1December 6th 2009, 8:54 am

_-with hesistation Kayla did just that.-_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Birthday Party...   Kayla's Birthday Party... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kayla's Birthday Party...
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8