Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ying's ranking I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

ying's ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ying ainsworth

Ying ainsworth

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : blood devil form

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 8:34 am

as ying awaits his Procter he sits down on the rock looking planning his way around the area he has been chosen to fight in. ... dense vegetation everywhere rocks sharp over the edge that is hidden by moss and trees.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 9:46 am

Khrona pops into the area "Yaaaaaaaaaah. Hi there. Sup with yaaa?" Khrona pokes his own head a bit, looking lazy.
Back to top Go down
Ying ainsworth

Ying ainsworth

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 5th 2009, 10:17 pm

as ying hears the the voice he looks around confused but the as he is still confused he feels his soul partner jump of of his shoulder and onto the ground he then hears haruko hiss at the location in which khrona's head popped up then grabbing the small yet ferocious cat by her paws i stand her up and make her wave at khrona while i say" hiiiii" making her a little pissed off at me also
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 3:11 am

Khrona would spread his wings slightly, making a huge gust of wind that bent every tree in the area and kicked up the ground. Khrona yawned as the trees returned to normal and he scratched the back of his head "So, looking through your head, I assume you want a ranking exam, huh huh huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ying ainsworth

Ying ainsworth

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 11:00 am

looking through my head..? ohh you must mean something close to mind reading. and yes state my mission and I will complete it is it a fight objective. what?
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 6:11 pm

Khrona snickered "Your task is simple, young one... All you must do is... Fight my partner, Misery!" Misery would revert to her human form

"...So, I get to wail on the little shit? Ha. Sweet." She cracked her knuckles, blades coming out of her body.
Back to top Go down
Ying ainsworth

Ying ainsworth

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 8th 2009, 10:53 am

"okay" ying says as haruko transforms into her weapon form(daggers) i then toss one in the air catching it safely as i begin to talk"so do we start now or what?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 8th 2009, 5:54 pm

Khrona and Misery snickered, looking to each other as Despair became her human form, sitting down and expanding her cloak for Khrona to sit down on. Khrona gave a dark, twisted, evil smile, as did Misery "Go ahead..."
Back to top Go down
Ying ainsworth

Ying ainsworth

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 9th 2009, 11:50 am

"okay" wings of pure light feathers appear on my back a blinding light also appears. as a blinding affect takes place i merge with the shadows of the surrounding area. then as i hide my chakra sensibility and my breathing. i would then sense khrona's soul partners chakra i then threw the daggers at her through the shadows and if they missed i would yank the chain making the daggers fall back to me i then would do this ten more times
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 10th 2009, 5:42 pm

Misery scoffed, letting the blades jutting out of her body take care of the blades coming from the shadows "Is that IT?" She would stomp on the ground, releasing the Insanity wavelength, which should thus disrupt and distort everything around it, most likely so much that the shadow couldn't be of use. Quickly after that, she would extend a HUGE sword blade from her left hand and scrape it across the ground, releasing a wave of insanity soul energy shouting "Zero Sanity!" It would fly across the ground, distorting and shattering everything that got in its way, which would also be Ying as well, if he did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ying ainsworth

Ying ainsworth

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 9:07 am

then as ying is forced out from below ground he see's misery stab her sword in the ground while commencing with her attack. seeing the immense energy of the attack he fly high into the sky in a short amount of time then as i was in the air i closed my eyes for a short second while also changing up my breathing pattern then if misery was reading my chakra she would sense a big disrupt of my light chakra. then as i reopen my eyes there is a big sword on my right hand & my wing were completes black and dark energy flowed thru them i then compressed my wings making me fall at a high rate with my blade aiming for the ground& when i hit the ground dark energy flew out of it heading straight towards misery
Back to top Go down
Ying ainsworth

Ying ainsworth

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1December 23rd 2009, 10:33 pm

----reminder-----
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 2:17 pm

Misery yawned "Dark energy, huh? Like I don't get enough of that... Let's see how you like this..." Misery dashed off, turning into a blur, straight into the dark energy... However the dark energy seemed to part ways as she did so. Why? she was slashing her sword hand at an incredibly fast rate, the dark energy getting shattered by her wavelength and soul energy coated sword. Soon after, she would use her Insane Blade Impact, making numerous giant Soul Energy/Wavelength blades rain from the sky and shoot from out of her, which would drain chakra/energy/etc. as well as deplete it from whatever they touched... And they exploded. The explosion also carried the properties of the swords, making the explosions deadly as well. Misery caught sight of Ying and suddenly leapt high above his head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ying's ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ranking   ying's ranking Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ying's ranking
Page 1 of 1