Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Return to the Remains. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Return to the Remains.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Return to the Remains. Empty
PostSubject: Return to the Remains.   Return to the Remains. Icon_minitime1December 6th 2009, 5:05 pm

Cleff finally made his way back to what would become his new base while he was corrupt. His body had become fully corrupt. He was black, many data streams were over his body, being red or purple, his wings's tubes werepointed and closed off and spikes came out from the tope of them. NDown the length of the tubes were... mouths of sorts that sealed up when not in use. Cleff's tassels around his wrists/arms became corrupt and destructive, looking like electricity, when they were actually a mix of flowing electricity and electrical currents and corrupt data, meaning they would destroy whatever data or electricity they touched. Cleff's orbs had become pointed like arrows, and finally, his hat became pointed and tattered as well. He was finally, fully corrupt. And he liked it. "Oh yes... Th-this corruption... It's so sweet... Maybe I'lllllllll wreak some havoc soon? Destroy some data?" He lashed one of his tassels at a remaining computer, the computer being turned on before all of the data inside was completely and utterly erased just from a touch before the computer shattered "... Yes..."
Back to top Go down

Return to the Remains.
Page 1 of 1