Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ...........Ummm Maze - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

...........Ummm Maze

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

...........Ummm Maze - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...........Ummm Maze   ...........Ummm Maze - Page 3 Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 5:20 pm

"Big brother...?" She tilted her head to the side before smiling right back, "Nathan-nii-saaaaaaaaaaan~!!!!" She jumped forward, glomping Nii-san, and hugging him tight. "Sooooo~? Have you had a chance to see alllllll of the castle yet?" Without pausing for an answer, she grabbed his hand and dragged him behind her as she ran off, "Come on, I'll show you!!!"
Of course, for Nathan, he would have to start to get worried, because the slanting light coming from the windows indicated it was almost sundown... Dunh-dunh-duuuuuuuuuuuuuh~!!
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

...........Ummm Maze - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...........Ummm Maze   ...........Ummm Maze - Page 3 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 11:23 pm

As Nathan would be being dragged to his death from the next hallway a strange clicking noises could be faintly heard. After a moment a strange puppet would appear stopping a few feet away from Nathan and Mana looking at them with a large evil like smile.
...........Ummm Maze - Page 3 1411

The puppet would continue to stare at them before it would crack its mouth open and from it a voice would begin to speak. Although Nathan would quickly be able to tell that the voice belonged to Takai.

Takai- Nathan-san did you really forget what Maze-sama told use I don't know.....10 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!

The puppet would disappear for a moment and appear in front of Nathan grabbing him and then quickly disappearing in a gust of wind leaving Mana in the hallway by herself.
Back to top Go down

...........Ummm Maze
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3