Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Back In The Future I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Back In The Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0

Back In The Future Empty
PostSubject: Back In The Future   Back In The Future Icon_minitime1December 29th 2009, 4:15 pm

I was raised in barracks ever since i could remember. The government created a project to create an army of deadly weapons, the project was to program children to be monster fighting machines. I was one the many of thousands of those children. We were stripped of all childlike nature not knowing what fun or laughter is or even how to write our own name. Our sole purpose of existence was to do what ever the government wanted us to do know questions asked. One day back at the grounds at HQ I was sparring with another "soldier" after three hits he was out and I had no idea what was wrong with him. The commanders thought i must be glitching and sent me back to the lab the scientist took days trying to figure out what was wrong with me finally they found out the way my body took to the procedure caused a side affect "Crimson Chakra" they explained what it was to the head general and he wanted me to be terminated Refusing the Head researcher Xedon thought I was the best of his projects and all the soldiers should have been like me. The only way to hide me was to send me back in time.
And here I am now a 13 year old boy by himself in a Alien new place. I never really knew my name back in the future i was always called #39 but I'll name myself after the guy who saved my life Xedon
Back to top Go down

Back In The Future
Page 1 of 1