Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hebi. It is time. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hebi. It is time.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 2:42 pm

Tear would appear with Hebi and Amuria at this place, right outside of the Shibusen gates. "Here. This is where I need you two to be. Rest up if you will it... You will be needing to for what I have in store..." Tear took a seat on the stairs "Because this... This is the day that you will be ranked."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 2:51 pm

{Hebi would look around surprise be the sudden transportation but would hear what Tear said about the whole ranking situation. He would nod about resting up to restore energy and would then sit in a meditation stance and rest to restore energy. Meanwhile Amuria would sit on the stairs along with Tear and would wait for Hebi to be ready.}
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 2:57 pm

Tear gave his deadly, nonchalant smile to Amuria, beginning to speak so that he could brief them both on the situation "... You are ready for a ranking exam, I would assume. And because of this, you will be needing to rest up... Though you will not be fighting me.." Tear stood, adjusting his jacket "You will be fighting one of the ninja from the Depths, which we have formally been conjoined with. You are both of the same level... And whoever is the victor shall receive the rank up. Are you clear?" Tear started to walk toward Hebi "I would have allowed the both of you to just stay in the Battle Room for this ranking exam, however the gates of Shibusen are a lot more spacious and open to all of the elements... Just in case." Tear chuckled a bit, now staring at Hebi "Our little Depths Genin should be here soon... By that time, you will be ready, I presume, right Hebi?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 3:18 pm

Hisss
"Off course Tear-sensei say Rick."

{Hebi would then stand up and then wait for his opponent to appear. Amuria would also stand up and move over next to Hebi as the two of them waited for the person they are suppose to fight to arrive.}
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Village of Residence : Dusk...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Purgatory Wind, Divine Punishment

Character sheet
Character Race: Human/Goddess Incarnate

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 3:26 pm

Megaera would flap her poofy wings in the sky, slowly floating down and landing. "... Was my presence requested...?" She seemed slightly down. One because of her fighting skill and two because of her being... In this village...
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 3:28 pm

Tear would nod "Yes, I did request you... Megaera, I presume?" Tear would signal for Hebi and Amuria to come to greet her "Yes, this is a ranking exam against one of Shibusen's students and the Reality's ninja. I wanted someone on his level to fight him... If he wins, he will be ranked up. If you win, you will be ranked up. Is that satisfactory to you?" Tear would turn around, walking toward the stairs "You two may begin whenever you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 8:13 am

{Hebi and Amuria would walk over and Amuria would hold out he hand to greet Megaera, while Hebi would only wave. For some reason this girl reminded him of Khrona-sama but he decided to stay quite about it for now.}

Amuria- Hello I'm Amuria and this is Hebi-chan he does not talk much. So what is your name?
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 8:59 am

Megaera would stare at them both with goddess-like eyes that also seemed to be soulless at the same time. She would outstretch a hand to Amuria, shaking it a bit hesitantly, for she wasn't one for being touched... Then she quickly pulled it away. "I am Megaera... I am... Pleased to meet you." She did not seem to change the expression on her face. She seemed to be more comfortable with waving to Hebi, since he did not want to physically touch her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 9:18 am

{Amuria would walk back over to Hebi and then sit on his shoulder and would pat Hebi on the head.}

Amuria- She's reminds me a lot about you Hebi-chan this should be a interesting battle so are you ready Hebi-chan?

Hisss
"Of course let begin, says Ace."

{Hebi would then jump back as Amuria began to glow with red energy and the energy would flow down his arm. The glowing would stop and Hebi's left arm would have a gauntlet around it with a long red energy whip hanging from the wrist of the gauntlet. Hebi would look at Amuria in her weapon from for a minute before he looked at Megaera taking a battle stance allowing her to make the first move.}

(Amuria's Weapon Form)
Hebi. It is time. Whipla11
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 9:33 am

Megaera nodded with a stern look on her face, her wings spreading and a light shining from her body. With a wind and a flame shooting from either hand, her 2 gigantic swords about the size of her body, Jealousy and Vengeance, would take their shape. She would slam them on the ground, making a small crater under them to show their weight and power. Megaera would then charge straight forward at Hebi, raising a sword "Vengeance... Release the Sacred Fire..." She would try to slam Vengeance on Hebi, though it was charged with her Sacred Fire, and thus, when slammed down, it would explode with a large sum of Sacred Fire, which was able to burn things from the outside as well as the inside at the same time. "... And Jealousy... Release the Divine Wind..." She would then make a horizontal swipe with Jealousy, releasing powerful, slicing wind currents from the sword directly in front of it at Hebi as well. Her wings were spread quite wide...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 9:46 am

{As Megaera is charging toward raising her blades for there attack Hebi would quickly sign and then stomp the ground with his feet. The would cause the ground to shake and from under Megaera multiple snakes would then erupt from under Megaera stopping her before she got to close to Hebi. The snakes would his loudly while trying to wrap around her and holder her in place while others try to bite and poison her. Hebi would then sign and create a snake clone that would then rocket toward Megaera while using Fire Element, Phoenix Fire Technique releasing multiple fire balls toward her. Hebi would then stand and wait to see what will happen staying on guard for anything.}
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 10:01 am

Megaera smirked, letting Vengeance absorb the fire like a lightningrod, however... with fire... being used as a... fire rod? Whatever, the fire would be absorbed into Vengeance, the fire blade. As such, Megaera would close her eyes, a bright light coming from her body "Holy Light... Cleanse me of these serpents..." Suddenly, beams of light would shoot out of Megaera's body, piercing all of the snakes on her and ripping them to shreds. After all of the snakes were off of her body and the flame coming from the other snake was absorbed, all of the rays of light coming from her body would focus on the snake coming toward her, trying to rip that one to shreds as she did the snakes on her body. If it got too close and didn't get destroyed, she would take jump into the air and try to hover for a while with her wings... Since she couldn't exactly FLY.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 10:14 am

{The snake clone would would be hit by the beam of lights but would then explode into multiple snakes that would then rocket toward Megaera in the air using the explosion to jump into the air. Hebi would then place his hand on the ground as his body surges with energy. From under were Megaera was hovering two giant snakes would then erupt from the ground on Megaera left and right side. While one tried to swallow he whole the other would open it's mouth and release a large wave of snake venom trying to poison Megaera while the other large snake tries to eat her.}
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 10:59 am

Megaera looked to the left of herself, then to the right of herself, then realized that there was nothing else to do... "Divine Wind... Give me your Winged Feet and allow me to flow like the wind..." Suddenly, with a gust of wind, Megaera was completely gone... However, she reappeared behind Hebi. The Winged Feet ability allowed her to converge with and move as if she were the wind. "Sacred Fire... Bring my Scorching Soul through the blade of Vengeance and strike this man's soul down..." She would bring down the burning Vengeance sword, trying to slash directly at Hebi's soul rather than his body so that she may burn up his Soul Energy/Soul Wavelength so that he and Amuria couldn't resonate and also so that Amuria could not be used by Hebi. She kept Jealousy ready just in case she needed to quickly retort with an attack...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 11:21 am

{As the blade burning with Sacred Fire moved toward Hebi some of the snakes that were wrapped around him would slam into the blade pushing Hebi away as they are sliced and burned into ash. Hebi would then land a few feet away and watch as his snakes are burned to ash. Hebi would snap his finger and the two giant snakes would land on the ground and one would mover toward Megaera as the other wrapped around Hebi. The snake moving toward Megaera would open it's mouth and a wave of smaller snakes would then fly out toward Megaera trying to bite her while the giant snake pushed up into the air and tried to body slam Megaera. Mean while wrapped up in the snake still being able to see the what was going on Hebi would begin to make a set of hand signs as his body began to glow. Still in weapon form Amuria would wonder what Hebi was going to do feeling a steady build in power.}
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 12:11 pm

Megaera spread her wings "Serpentine nuisances... Face my poofy wings..." She would shoot out feather blades from her wings, having them try to cut up the smaller snakes as she began to release all 3 of her energies at once "Sacred Fire..." She would slash at the giant snake coming toward her, naturally if it hit, there would be an explosion of Sacred Fire that would burn it from the inside and outside "... Divine Wind..." She would slash again with the other sword, making slicing winds that can easily pass through solid objects so that they may harm the solid object from the inside out, like the Sacred Fire, hopefully to slice up the snake from the inside as well "... And Holy Light..." From her body, the rays of light would shoot out from all over, just in case Hebi had something else to come at her from behind "... Merge your powers into one... Goddess of Fury, I summon your power..." Each of the energies, after hopefully massacring the snake would begin to form into one energy that seemed to engulf Megaera's entire body "... Purgatory Wind." She pointed the two swords at Hebi, the two swords resonating with these 3 energies, shooting out a MASSIVE drill-like tornado of nothing but Sacred Fire, Divine Wind and Holy Light that would hopefully destroy everything in its way, trying to hit Hebi. Naturally, since she was using both swords, the giant drill-like tornado was HUGE, compared to if she were just using one sword.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 12:34 pm

{The snake that was trying to body slam Megaera would be torn and burned to shreds its burning corps would fall a few feet away from the battle. As the massive drill-like tornado of nothing but Sacred Fire, Divine Wind and Holy Light moved toward Hebi's location the giant snake wrapped around Hebi would unwrap from around him and move toward the twister hitting it head on creating a large explosion. When the smoke cleared another large burning snake corps would be seen where is slammed into the twister although Hebi would not be seen anywhere. Hebi would then slowly rise from the ground a good distance away from Megaera. However Heb would look different having under gone a strange transformation.}
Hebi. It is time. Man_4_10

{Hebi would then look at Megaera and would release a large sigh as he looked at his hands and other parts of his body. He would then once again look over at Megaera and then actually open his mouth and speak for himself.}

Hebi- I really hate using this form but you are very strong so there is no holding back.

{The one snake on his back would then move toward Hebi's hand and the cough up a scroll which Hebi would then drop on the ground as it opened. There would be a poof of smoke and from the scroll would then appear a large black snake that seemed to be burning with magma as it released a large hissss. Hebi would then point toward Megaera and the large magma like snake would rocket toward her burning the ground as it moved closer to her. It would then release a large amount of ash from it's mouth to weaken Megaera's vision as it would then circle around her a fw times hidden by the smoke before striking from behind trying to bite and badly burn Megaera.

(Visual on the snake)
Hebi. It is time. Living10
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 11th 2010, 6:33 am

Because of Megaera's Holy Light, the smokescreen would fail, allowing her to see clearly through it as if it weren't there at all. "Snake of magma... Perhaps my Vengeance can devour your heat, since you have no flames..." Megaera spread her wings once more, floating up into the air slightly, swords outstretched on either side of her... She would begin to spin with them, releasing her Sacred Fire, Divine Wind and Holy Light once more, thus making the Purgatory Wind again, however now the tornado was much larger... Why? Because she was the center of it rather than the swords. "Goddess of Fury... Do not let my power burn out... Allow me to... Purge this battle... of..." She continued to spin faster and faster, the tornado becoming larger the faster she turned, hopefully to destroy the magma snake by first absorbing its heat to make it cool down with her Vengeance blade and then destroying the hardened rock body via the tornado. She continued to spin, trying to engulf Hebi, moving in Hebi's direction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 6:08 pm

{Seeing the twister form Hebi would begin to move back drawing his bow. The snake on his back would then open it's mouth releasing another snake that would then move into Hebi's hand turning into a long arrow. Hebi would then begin to surge with soul energy as he took one more step back and would then aim the bow toward the twister. Amuria's energy whip would then wrap around the arrow as it became coated in all of the soul energy covering Hebi's body. Hebi would then release the arrow and it would rocket from the bow releasing a large explosion of soul energy. As the arrow moved toward the twister Hebi would then yank the energy whip and cause the whip to unwrap around the arrow causing it to begin to spin causing the arrow to now have a drill affect doubling the speed and overall power of the soul energy covered arrow. The soul energy covered arrow would then glow and take the form of a large snake with the arrow seen within the snake of soul energy. The snake would then open it's mouth and bite the tornado trying to rip though it so then the arrow would continue though the twister and hit Megaera. After firing the arrow Hebi would then land away from the twister and wait to see what would happen.}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 6:08 pm

The member 'Hebi Mibae' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 5, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2010, 4:36 pm

(cough cough reminder)
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 11:03 am

Megaera would continue to surge more and more power into this attack "... Goddess of Fury... Maximize my power... If it is in your will..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 11:03 am

The member 'Megaera' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 4, 4
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 11:08 am

Megaera, it seems, would not have enough power to combat such an attack, which dispelled her Purgatory Wind tornado. As she saw this happen, she would flap her wings and try to fly out of the way of the arrow, however in her doing so, it would clip one of her wings, making it useless. She would wince, falling to the ground, trying to flap her other wing to get herself up.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 11:13 am

(So I don't forget again...)

Tear would then intervene "... Now, be at peace, the both of you... I have made my decision..." Tear would point to Hebi "You have ranked up... To Special Jounin." He would then give a glance to Megaera "... And you, since you fought so valiantly... You will also be ranked up, however only to Chuunin. You have great potential, however you are not ready for the higher ranks in which Hebi has acquired. I would suggest going to Shibusen to learn the ways of the Soul Energy... As you can see from Hebi's performance, it can greatly change the tides of battle..." Tear would then walk inside of the Shibusen building, then turn and say to Hebi "Good work..." And then disappear inside of the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hebi. It is time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hebi. It is time.   Hebi. It is time. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hebi. It is time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next