Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kham's Box Weapons I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kham's Box Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kham's Box Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Kham's Box Weapons   Kham's Box Weapons Icon_minitime1February 5th 2010, 5:04 pm

((So I'd figure I'd give everyone an example of what I want this template to look like. So I figure that I would post my boxes first. Abilities and the like would be nice as well))

Animal Type

Nuvola Drago Tiamata de Cieli (Cloud Tiamat Dragon of the Sky)
Name: Zaslazel
Flame Attribute- Sky and Cloud (Crusher Flame)
Personality- Very... very...very... angry, but extremely loyal to his master
Creator- Cross
Abilities and back story:
The Tiamat dragon, is an ancient beast that Cross and Kham resurrected, captured and transformed into a box weapon. The Tiamat dragon is an ancient dragon of Kham's culture and clan that existed in ancient times. It Has 3 heads and 5 mouths, all that ooze the crusher flame upon summoning it can absorb flames rapidly just by inhaling and send the absorbed energies back at the opponent with high conussive and destructive force. It also can use the clouds propagation ability to become intangible and multiply it's number of heads and mouths. The suction power of the Tiamat is akin to a black hole, but in order for it to be affective the target must be in very close proximity to the Tiamat. Also, in order to keep the tiamat under control Kham must be in a comlpete state of focus... meaning he must stand completely still and let the Tiamat do his bidding. Disruption of focus would cause the Tiamat to go crazy... which is worse that it already is believe it or not. It's heigt makes Kham look like an ant

Kham's Box Weapons Tiamat_Dragon_by_jengslizer

Weapon Type

Dying Will Axe
Flame Attribute- All
Creator- Cross
Abilities:

The Dying Will Axe was created when Kham and Cross discovered that every person has a little bit of every flame attribute in their bodies. The Dying Will Axe allows Kham to utilitze each flame attribute combine it with the Sky Flames, and make new types of flames for attacks and defense. These types of flames are manifested when the user plays the right sequence of buttons in accordinace with the flames color. The guitar makes sounds, and the quality of the music increases the power. A person must know how to play the guitar in order to maximize the use of this weapon. And even if they do know how to play, each flame attribute is triggered by a different sequence of buttons. Guitar Hero!!! The person could hypothetically instantly switch between flames, whatever flame Kham is using it will surround the end of the guitar. The guitar starts out covered in the black crusher flame.

Kham's Box Weapons Godly_Guitar_For_Guitar_Hero_by_cha

When Kham initiates a red button sequence he makes what he calls the 'Flame of Rage' which is the Sky fused with the Storm Flames. This Flame erodes other energy substances and everything to ashes. Because Kham does not posses a lot of the storm flame within his body the Flame of Range is only a C type flame.

A Blue Button Sequence is the 'Flame of Justice' which is the Sky fused with the Rain flame. This is Khams highest flame attribute other than the Crusher Flame, so it is an A ranked flame. This Harmonizes and Tranquilizes anything formed against it with a couple exceptions. If someone were to hear this melody, they would begin to stop wanting to fight Kham because their brain waves will be scrambled into a state of utter harmony.

A Yellow Button Sequence makes the 'Flame of Freedom' this is Kham's lowest flame attribute that is in his body, so it is only C rank. But he uses the hyper activation attribute to cause his body to accelerate his speed and brain waves giving him a bit of foresight and super speed. The sky flames calm the sun flames so Kham can control it.

A green button sequence creates the 'Immovable Flame' a B ranked Flame of utter defensive power, Kham can also surruond the guitar with this flame and swing it like a club

The Mist Flame Kham cannot use because he does not possess the power to make illusions... Kham calls it a Dying Will Axe because the end of the guitar although an instrument is extremely sharp and can be used to cut. The Guitar also emits a cord that can plug into anything and use it as an Amp for his sound techniques. The guitar can also project blasts of the flames if need be.

Storage Type

Cosmic Hell
Creator- Me
Flame Attribute- All

The Cosmic Hell was created when Kham fought Zita, it is a piece of this dimension powered by Cosmic Power and all the flames. Within the Dorm Room sized sphere the opponent will be mixed with all these energies and put in a state of stillness... harmony yet chaos. Unable to do anything what so ever. In order to preform this, the box must be opened then applied to the opponent at close range, and the box must always remain in Kham's hands or else it will shut off.
Back to top Go down

Kham's Box Weapons
Page 1 of 1