Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nathan's Box Weapon I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nathan's Box Weapon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Nathan's Box Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Nathan's Box Weapon   Nathan's Box Weapon Icon_minitime1February 5th 2010, 10:18 pm

Animal Type

Kraken di Pioggia (Kraken of the Rain)
Name: Krakatoa
Flame Attribute- Rain
Personality- Angry at times as well as Calm
Creator- Cross
Abilities and back story: The kraken is a beast that longed said to be a myth in pirate terms or breed between octopus and squid but with the help of Cross they were able to revive this beast and made it compatible with the modern day world so to speak. When Krakatoa is released from his box a mist of rain flame ejects from the box along with him as it drastically weakens attacks that's in the area as well as spew high blast of rain flame. it even has the power to make it rain with the rain flame as well.

Nathan's Box Weapon Kraken_spacial

Weapon Type

Tridente di Pioggia (The trident of Rain)
Flame Attribute- Rain
Creator- Cross
Abilities:

The trident of rain was made to go along with the kraken for it to work together. by using the trident as a baton of sorts it can greatly increase the power of the kraken as well as follow moves i can make with the baton. The three prongs are coated with the rain flame and can extend to great lengths to either capture or pierce enemies.

Nathan's Box Weapon Boxweapon

Last edited by Nathan on July 17th 2010, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Box Weapon   Nathan's Box Weapon Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2010, 7:43 pm

Animal Type

Lobos di Pioggia (Wolf of the rain)
Name: Leo
Flame Attribute- Rain
Personality- Loyal, calm and playful but very serious
Creator- Cross

Back Story: Leo was my first ever partner that I had back when I was with my family. It was through meeting him that I have learned so much about my KG. To make him stronger I had Cross change him into a box weapon. The star in the middle of his forehead represent where he was shoot at. The middle of his forehead, paws and tail are ignited with the rain flame.
(Visual Aid)
Nathan's Box Weapon Wolf1

Abilities. : When he goes into full moon mode, like before his body expands to a great length as well as his tail head and amount of rain flame that is being ejected from his body. He is able to make moves or attacks slow down to the point where they moving in milliseconds but appears that either him or me has gotten faster. It also can nullifies moves to complete ineffective .

((Visual of Full Moon form))
Nathan's Box Weapon AnimeWolf19
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Box Weapon   Nathan's Box Weapon Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 1:02 am

Animal Type

Manticor'e di Tempesta (Manticore of the Storm)
Name: Manny
Flame Attribute- Storm
Personality- Angry at times as well as Bashful
Creator- Cross

Abilities and back story: Manny was created by combining both man, lion and scorpion all into one being and expands its growth rate times 3. This now beast life figure stands tall as skyscraper and as wide as a subway train. his paws and and beard are lit with the storm flame. Upon exiting from his box a large pulse wave of storm flame is made thats around a mile in diameter.

Nathan's Box Weapon Manticore_by_zeo_x

Weapon Type

Clawdente di Tempesta (The Claws of Storm)
Flame Attribute- Storm
Creator- Cross
Abilities: The claws are made as an extension of nathans body multiplying his fire by 3. The two long horn like blades as well as needles are lit with the storm flame. It also has a small pouch where a mini knife of storm can be either pulled or shot from the gloves traveling at high velocities.

Nathan's Box Weapon Stormclaws
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Box Weapon   Nathan's Box Weapon Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 1:11 am

Weapon Type

Anguish & Bliss
Flame Attribute- Storm & Rain
Creator- Cross
Abilities: These two guns can be used separately but are better used then one. Anguish being that of Storm use is more offensive handling the Okami natures that does the most damage, such as flame, lightning. While Bliss is that of rain handles more of defensive okami traits such as water, wind and earth as well as the corresponding flame attribute. With out adding any okami energies to it it maximizes the flame purity while its withn the chamber causing the best effect it can dish out.

Nathan's Box Weapon Guns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Box Weapon   Nathan's Box Weapon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nathan's Box Weapon
Page 1 of 1