Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 3:20 pm

A smile came across Zeik's face and he looked into Shinta's eyes.

"I dont know how Vash lost to you."

Zeik said as he gripped Shinta's arms and used his legs to grab hold of Shinta's legs. Zeik wasn't as strong as Kham but breaking this grip wouldn't be easy.

"Making... foolish mistakes.. like this and all"

Zeik was in what is called hyper dying will mode. A type of transformation that he learned from Mahk-x. Utilizing the power of the dying will flame of sky Zeik is able to increase the power of every aspect of his body and power to new heights. Which is why Shinta would have trouble breaking free of this grip,not to mention what is about to happen to him.

Zeik's hands would begin to flicker wildly for only a 1/1000 of a second before Shinta's body begin to slowly free starting from his hands and threatening to go to his entire body. If Shinta were to be frozen by this technique he would be trapped inside of it for every. For you see this technique freezes the very energy of a person and will never die out so long as the caster does not will it.

"Zero point breakthough: first edition"

Zeik said in a low tone as he watched Shinta slowly turn into Ice
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 3:28 pm

-Kurai would smile for a moment as the man she recognized as her husband addressed her. Though as the situation progressed so fast she hardly had time to enjoy it. She knew that in this for she had no chance against Shinta on her own which is the sole reason she stayed back from the fight but there was no way she would leave Zeik alone with him either. Though she trusted in his abilities completely...he was still her love after all. Even though she knew he would never see her in the same light-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 3:36 pm

-AN image of Vash And the figure of Valador Stienguard appeared on both sides of them .
Valador would make quick work of the freezing effect using fast pulses Of Dark force Chakra .. Which is Shinta's most powerful Chakra. However he didn't try and wriggle free of zeiks hold.-

"really now? Leaving ones self open is a tactic commonly used in war to get an enemy to lower his own defense.I wasn't expecting such a powerful freezing attack .

However You forgot the basic of An Orion as Im sure Vash has at least once told you. Our main weapon is our mind. if we can move that then we are still at full power.

-The death scythe appeared in Vash's hand as he plunge it seemingly into zeiks Back .If it connected he would whip Zeik off his blade straight at the ground at full force. Shinta wondered if he was over doing this alittle. He was simply trying to weave into Zeiks mind while he was busy with the battle in order to repair the cracks within it's foundations.
If cracks like these were left unchecked it would be easy for someone like Hao to once again control Zeik. in a similar fashion-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 4:02 pm

Zeik would quickly release his grip and grab hold of the scythe preventing him from being pierced,Zeik was still thrown towards the ground but he landed on his feet sliding back to where Kurai was standing.

"Hmm..Breaking though Zero point breakthough..It must still be incomplete."

Zeik would reach into his back pocket and pull out his two guns "Crimson and blackrose" The flames on his hands would be drained into Zeik's guns. The guns where made to absorb and fire energy,but where never designed to use dying will flames.

"I hope this works!"

Zeik would point the guns towards Shinta and aim carefully with one of them and fire a beam of considerable power and speed. If Shinta where to be hit by this beam,the sky flames "Harmonizing" attribute would take almost instant effect and turn him or anything they collide with into stone.

Zeik only used one of his guns,the other one was pointed towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 4:10 pm

-Valador would dissipate first. However he kept in mind that He was able to over come the attack in it's starting off form with Dark force energy.
I cant drag this out too much longer.... I have to wear him out a little more physically to reach him mentally.

-Shinta grabed onto the death Sycthe and Vash spun it and shinta around launching shinta toward Zeik who was firing his gun. On the way down dark portals formed with him every step of the way.

Each shot fired would be met with a part of Grim's world eater scarf. The part hit would break off and fall.
As Shinta got closer he gathered energy In his poi and released it at point blank range Causing a large explosion to occur between the two of them.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 4:45 pm

Zeik had expected such a tactic,since vash loved his dark portals. However Zeik had no intention in being hit with an explosion of poison,not to mention he had foolishly brought the fight over to to where Kurai was standing so he couldn't get out of the way of the move.

"second shot!"

Zeik would pull both of his guns towards the ground and fire them on an angle causing two things to happen. First of would be the massive explosion cause by Zeik's sky flames colliding with the ground of the dark court and the second would be the recoil which pushed him back form both the poison and the explosion. In the midst of Zeik flying back he grabbed hold of Kurai so she didn't have to worry about dealing with the explosion. Zeik knew Kurai could handle herself but hey was in a "Hero" mood

Now if Shinta was caught in the midst of Zeik sky flame explosion his body would be at risk of being prettified. The explosion would most certainly turn the energy of the poi swords explosion to nothing but dust,Zeik only hoped Shinta would suffer the same fate.

"Kurai..you really shouldn't stay here. I dont need you being tempted into getting involved in this fight."

Zeik wished for the safety of his wife and staying here put that in jeopardy. Not to mention he wouldnt be able to go all out with her being here,although he didnt plan on having to take it that far.

"However I know my words will fall on deaf ears..perhaps I just wanted to speak with you"

Zeik didnt break his concentration from the battle,but he truly did want to hold conversation with Her...which is something he had been hiding for such a long time
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 4:46 pm

-Kurai smiled at Zeik. As her feelings flared Hollows body took on more and more of Kurai’s features.-

I know how you feel as well as you know that I can’t leave…

-Kurai did not want to speak it aloud but in an attempt to help Zeik the sword that she had sent back at Shinta was coated with a dangerous mixture of of myou myaku and draining kiss chakra. Though she never expected for Shinta to let the sword pierce him his demonstration should have allowed her chakra to enter his body. The destructive properties of hollows draining chakra and myou myaku’s corruptive abilities should be coursing through his body eating away at not only his chakra but every part of his physical state. If left within a persons body long enough it would even allow Kurai/hollow to control their actions. However she was unsure of how Shinta’s body and powers operated and had no way of knowing if this attempt was in vain.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 5:06 pm

My physical Stature has dimmed from my lazy behavior as of late. ... My reaction time is down
-Shinta would Be sent flying back from the explotion but it didn't seem like he took too much damage. He lay flat on his back for a moment while he could do so covered by the smoke of the explosions going off.-

So it would seem the women tried infecting me. Fortunately mutation has been activated this whole battle beginning with me blocking my sword... Hmm
If I continue to fight on a physical plain using mostly tai jutsu close range tactics I doubt i cn keep up for too long

But to switch to far range jutsu may put his life at stake... and genjutsu will just help open his cracked mind..
Im just going to have to hold in a little longer

-He stood up and waved his arm. His suit instantly fixed itself. It seems like he decided to go the risky route.

He then tossed his poi sword away and clasped his hands together instantly two horns appeared out of his head and large black mutated wings followed.-
"If that's the best You've got hellgate Then your in over your head.'
-Shinta's movement speed increased Ten fold as well as his destructive power.

He punched the ground and activated dark void. A move of vash that began as a small sphere around the user and grew and grew. However.. once it got big enough that it was near Zeik Hand sprouted off it like liquid of the uneasy energy all whiping wildly destroying and blasing apart anything it touched.-[i]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 6:17 pm

Zeik had met with the dark void before.However he couldn't remember what it did exactly,but he knew he wasn't about to find out the hard way. So Zeik decided to once agin jump back and grab hold of Kurai making sure she wasn't in the way of his next move.

"Zero point breakthough:FIRST EDITION"

Zeik would use his Zero point breakthough technique to freeze the very energy of the dark void ever growing power. the freezing would continuously spread form Zeik's hands and engulf all of the shadowy liquid. Zeik never touched the liquid just got closer o it then he wanted to and the freezing would continue to travel all the way up to Shinta if he didnt cancel his move.

"Double shot"

Since the freezing was in play Zeik decided to attack Shinta directly again. So he held up his guns and aimed them at Shinta once again firing the double shot,Only this time with twice the destructive power,Causing small crack on the gun.

"..Shit..they cant handle his energy"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2010, 7:04 am

-With a single hand sign his dark void would dissipate . This his other hand HE grabed a large shield that now appeared out of a dark portal. "aegis Shield" as it was called was a shield he won in a competition with an angelic long ago.
It would block he shot but the force would knock shinta off his feet and travailing back ward 100 feet. When he landed he tossed the now cracked and broken shield aside
Clapping his hands together one more time.-
"It seems toughs pieces of modern technology (the gun shinta is terrible with technology)Have a limit."
-in his hand began forming a 3000 foot hammer made of of The dark force Chakra . Having made this up on the spot he didn't really have a name for it. But He knew if he could get a quick direct hit in he'd likely have time to get in close and infiltrate Zeiks mind long enough to give it a quick fix.
So that's exactly what he did as though it was weightless he swung the hammer as fast and as hard as he could in his Mutation form.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2010, 5:29 pm

Zeik was in utter awe of the big ass hammer coming his way,After all Mahk-x did beat him to a pulp with the cosmic destroyer once before. ".." Zeik knew he would be able to dodge such a quick strike nor did he want to make connection with this hammer of dark energy So what was he going to do.

Zeik cocked his hand back and begin to rapidly charge his fist with an enormous amount of both storm flames and Hellfire. The mixture of energies would cause them to give off a light gray aura. This was a new move Zeik had just made so he had neither a name for nor did he know what it was going to do.

"Take this"

Zeik slung his fist to meet the hammer dead on. His fist did make contact with the hammer but thanks to the Storm flames harmonizing attribute the hammer should begin to lose power and slowly be turned to stone. Zeik's makai chakra played a role in this attack as well. The Makai Force chakra would slowly envelop the hammer and drain it of chakra,,making it easier for the storm flame to petrify it.

Zeik's body stood firm as he tried to push back the assault by shinta. His guns had already fallen to the ground as he didnt want to risk breaking them nor could he hold them and use this fight
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2010, 10:46 pm

-Shinta witnessed as his hammer was being Turned to stone . But it was almost perfectly what he was hoping for. If Zeik had dodged it would have been a large waste of chakra. now he had Zeik in a state where he couldn't move for quite a few moment's -
"Reverse k.o.d .. Body Switch.. Vash"
-The moment he said that. the image of Vash was now holding the hammer firm in place, As it was being repelled and turned into stone.
Shinta wasted no time and in an instant he was now in front of Zeik He would grab at his forehead with his palm. and if all was successor infiltrate Zeiks mind.-

(In this state it will be like we can both walk around and talk in there like the minds void. Shinta can make it like a physical representation..So think of what you want your mind to look like)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 12:10 am

Zeik was still in the middle of his move and he couldn't just stop it at will,after all it was a new technique. So with that being said Zeik was defiantly caught..vash was in the mind of Zeik Hellgate.

"..What..what Happened"

Zeik would look around to see the burning scenery of his old home. The cries of children screaming,buildings burning and an ash cloud covering the sky were the only things visible to Zeik's eyes

"This can-"

Zeik's eyes widened as he looked at a memory he had hoped to stay buried. This was Zeik's home and the day he lost his mother and father..He was in Kingdom of Razgriz..The original home of the Hellgates. In the midst of the flames a figure would form and extends their hands towards Zeik "He..Help us....! Save us". The voices cried while trying desperately to grab hold of Zeiks hand

"Mother!!!! Father!!!! Dont go I'm here this time..I can save you..Please..."

Zeik tried to grab hold of his beloved parents hands,but no matter how close he seemed to get to them..the hands always seemed to grow even further away from him..Yet zeik tried desperately to grab them.

"..NO..PLease...nOO!" Zeik fell to his knees and begin to punch the ground causing large craters to be made. Zeik didnt think this was an illusion in the least bit..It felt to real..it was as if he where reliving that day all over again."

"Why...why couldn't i save them"

The image of his parents would repeatedly run through his mind over and over again. All he could see and feel was one of his greatest failures and believe Zeik had alot of them

(Really Shinta giving me a reason to be emo. How cool are you)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 12:17 am

-Shinta would stand back for awhile and let Zeik take this all in. He remembered this kingdom well though like all things he didn't know what it ended up as . For he was sealed for so long.-
"Zeik."
-He would finally speak. No longer in a sarcastic or sly tone.-
"This is your mind.. using the Mind's void I can alter it and make it almost real. ..But really your doing most the work by pumping these thoughts into it

It's time for some truths on my part... I coaxed you into battle in order to do this.. And to fix it.. Zeik your mind is easily manipulated and conquered.. if I felt like it now it would be easy for me to gain control.
Were going to fix that got it... and the only way to do that is for you .. To get over your issues.. and of course i have some patch up work to do as well."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 1:22 am

Zeik would take in all that shinta had to say, yet he didnt budge. He only stayed on his knees balling his eyes out. "You try losing the ones you love. YOU TRY IT. You try losing your mother,your father, your wife...and YOUR SISTER in one life. When you pull that off,then you tell ME about being easily controlled"

Zeik would stand to his feet and fire off his Execution Blast in some arbitrary direction. The blast power was so great in completely split the illusion of Razgriz in two,However the illusion formed back due to Zeik's mentally immaturity

"Show your self. Let me be your grim reaper!"

Zeik would slam his hand towards the ground and in a dazzling display of flames Vash's scythe would appear.

"No Zeik. Quell the anger in your hear and all things shall come to you. Do you remember that Zeik?"

Unbeknown to Zeik a fragment of his mothers spirit had been residing within him,since he and Kurai went to hell and learned of Andovers existence. She hadnt spoken to him in this time,due to the amount of chakra drain it took to perform a ritual from within purgatory

"Zeik. Your father and I do no blame you for what became of Razgriz and we neither want nor expect you to seek revenge for it. We only hope for you to find in and external happiness Zeik. I saw your wife and it was unfortunate of her demise..yet if you would simply calm yourself incidents like that would never have to occur Son"

the soft words of Zeik's mother quelled the anger growing inside of him and he begin to listen ot the words of reason.

"..But mother.You know as well as I that happiness is unobtainable for those who have inactive the Pentagram. The Curse runs deep and there is no reversing it"

Zeik's mother would form herself in front of him and place her hand to his face. She smiled and looked deep into his eyes

"Son..you are to smart to be so blind. The pentagram is not what placed the curse on you honey. It was andover,he made it so that we you activated your pentagram you would inherit the curse. It was so you wouldn't try and obtain hellfire Zeik"

Everything his mother was saying all made perfect sense. That is why Andover made sure to iterate the dangers of the pentagram to Zeik..it was a scare tactic.

"....I know what i must do"

"Zeik's mother smiled but begin to fade into the dark..Im sorry Zeik but I am at my end"

Zeik stood to his feet and placed his hands into his pocket. The fires around him begin to down out until all that remained were the remnants of his home.

"Shinta...are we done here?"

Zeik eyes where closed it isnt for certain if Zeik was at peace with his mind,but he was certainly in a whole different mindset

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 1:28 am

-SHinta closed his eyes as all this happened. He too had Lost his family, friends his husband home town and countless other things. . He only for a split second wondered why he never became an emotional wreck about it.

When Zeik spoke to him he pointed up and a large rip in the sky was evident ..as though being there the whole time but unseen.

Shinta would twirl his finger and it would begin to close up.-
"You open that up again and I'll be annoyed."

-He then made a hand sign and said "release" Just then they were at the exact moment they left. shinta with drew his hand. as Vash with the hammer both dissipated.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 8:38 pm

Zeik having obtained some sort of new resolved said no words to shinta,for they had already spoken with one another enough for one day. Zeik simply turned to Face Kurai and let out a reassuring smile. "Hello dear"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 8:51 pm

-Kurai looked awestruck as everything seemed to happened so fast. She had seen Shinta touch Zeiks forehead and was very afraid. She had started towards hem until Hollow stopped her.

If you could see what I see I think you'd woudnt be at such haste to stop him she had said.

Kurai walked slowly towards Zeik now-

What...happened?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 1:00 am

"I'll tell ya what happened.. Fight over I win ! "
-He said in such a different demeanor that it would almost seem eerie after watching the battle as it came to a very boring open ending conclusion-
"I can see I over stayed my welcome.. But Hey! If you ever want my husband cooks a mean lasagna and were so starved for guests... That invitation is always open."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 11:22 am

Zeik turns to face Shinta with a complete what the fuck look. "Really?" Zeik shakes his head and turns back to face Kurai. He had something he needed to tell her and he couldn't wait any longer "Kurai I need to ask you something"

Zeik would lean towards kurai placing his hand on the left side of her cheek and leaning in to ask her what ever he plans to ask her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 11:27 am

"Nagase would come out of a random darkslit and glomped her father who she had been trying to see for a while"

Hey daddy,I got soo much stronger. I won my first fight...but some guy named Atra beat me and maid me do something..that I blocked from my mind. O..it's mom

"Nagase would notice that her mother was in control of the body and glomp her accordingly"

Hi mom this meanie atra made e bow to him...but dont tell daddy I did it

"Nagase would now finaly noticing the other guy who is in the room squints her eyes at him"

Daddy..who is this man?
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 5:07 pm

-Kurai couldn't help but stare at the man in utter confusion-

Husband? What-....

-Kurai would blink an innumerable amount of times before she realized that Zeik had touched her and that her daughter was now attached to her-

Nagase...Atra did what?!

-Kurai was thoroughly confused about everything at the moment and she could feel Hollow laughing at her reactions and sighed outwardly-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 5:20 pm

Zeik laughed at the expression of both confusion and anger and placed his hands on his head

"O atra made you bow to him huh. That must mean you lost to him then"

Zeik knew how atra worked and figured kham had let his lapdog out to do some work for him,so he didnt worry about why a criminal was running free.

"We, will have to make sure you dont let that happen again."

Zeik looked to Kurai and figured she would get that this conversation would take place some other time.

"Nana..where is your brother..have you seen him?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 5:27 pm

"Nagase put up her pouty face and said with some form of sternness"

Stop laughing at me..I could have won if ..if...

"Nagase now thoroughly fluster would begin to stutter and fall on her bum. She then lifted her finger up to her forehead,trying to remember about her brother"

O Zero. Well first he attacked me and tried to burn down mommies Team HQ...which I protected might I add and now if I remember his line correctly. He should be getting ready to die.

"Nagase spoke her brothers fate without absolutely no problem what so ever,it was as if she didn't even care"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 5:45 pm

WHAT?!

-Kurai was suddenly livid and with a dark pulse infused fist punched Zeik square in the shoulder-

What are you letting happen to my children!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next