Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 5:48 pm

"oUCH" Zeik would grab his shoulder and stand to his feet glaring down at Kurai "I dont know umm running a FUCKING KINGDOM!" Zeik would then look back to Nagase and ask it a very hasty yet come voice "What do you mean by "Line" Nana?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 5:54 pm

"Nagase could feel the pressure coming her way and would begin to panic a little" Ummm I can see the future of people who i touch who I make eye to eye contact with,Thus I saw his timeline. "Nagase would begin twittering her fingers and looking everywhere but her at her father for she didnt wish to laugh at him during this very serious topic..which is what she does when things get serious" And..Zero was going to pick a fight with Zk..and..well his chances of death in the fight ...were at 99.6%

"Nagase said her last line as if she knew everything was about to hit the fan."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 6:21 pm

"Hmm women really are the bringers of drama aren't they."
-He said under his breath while listening to the conversations at foot. He then began to whistle and back away slowly.
But then something hit him.. Zk was back alive? Had he been playing house for that long that he missed that.-
"Wow look at the time I have to .. go do some... You know errands and feed the hungry... Mostly me.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 9:26 pm

Zeik didnt pay much attention to shinta,for he had much more important things to deal with. "Hmm where can I find him Nana" Zeik clenched his fist and a massive amount of spiritual pressure would begin to engulf his body...he was planning on using some new technique he created "Just say the words?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 10:35 pm

I believe it is called the cave of wonders...it's kinda in the outskirts and doesn't truly exists just yet

"Nagase said while still twiddling her fingers and no looking directly in Zeik's face"

...I can show you if you want dad

"Nagase opened a darkslit next to her and her father and pointed towards it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3