Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 7:57 am

Zeik would appear from his flames laughing lowly to himself. He thought fighting in the new darkcourt would be the best place for hollow and him to fight

Zeik had planned for his little fight with Hollow a while ago and had made the necessary preparation by preserving the Dark court. The area was filled with the blackest of trees,Both moons seemed to always be gleaming above. The area was vast in size it stretched for a few hundred miles. It was a mystery as to how Zeik concealed such a large area of land...but he would never tell.

"And now i wait."

Zeik would say as he jumped onto a near by tree branch as he waited for Hollows arrival.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 6th 2010, 11:18 am

-Hollow would arrive shortly after Zeik. She arrived through a slit a generous distance from him. Though her body felt refreshed and uplifted as she entered the area, courtesy of the effect of Kurai's presence,there was hatred in her tone-

Your insults are unfounded here, Hellgate
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 6th 2010, 11:24 am

"Well that wasn't long"

Zeik would jump out of the tree and land on the ground. He wasn't all that afraid of Hollow's chakra,but he knew full well not to underestimate Kurai's chakra in the hands of such a fearsome person

"Well I didn't expect you to show up so quickly."

Zeik would begin looking round his body as if something where on him

"How do you always know where o find me> Is there a tracking device on me or something"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 10th 2010, 6:10 am

-Hollows brow would raise at Zeik's odd banter. She replied bitterly as with every growing moment she remembered just how much this man made her body ache with vexation -

Is this your way of joking?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 10th 2010, 1:39 pm

Zeik heaved a heavy sigh. He just couldnt understand why Hollow had such a lack of humor.

"..forget it..Lets just get this show on the road. I aim to wrap this up quick,"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 16th 2010, 3:15 pm

Hmph...

-Hollow would snap her fingers and disappear instantly in a poof of what appeared as black smoke. A figure identical to hollow would then appear right behind Zeik about to plunge kuro into his back-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 16th 2010, 3:21 pm

Zeik made not one move however Hollows blade did not pierce him "I have no blind spot Hollow." Hollows assault was trotted by one of Zeik's floating blades. The blade was coated in Makai chakra just as a precaution.

Zeik would walk away form Hollow leaving his sword to keep her at bay. "..Ok..I'll play" Zeik would clench his fist and cause small explosions in the area where Hollows was standing. if she were to be hit by these explosions she would suffer dangerous burns and be exposed to Zeik's deadly chakra.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 11:31 am

-In the sky of the battle taking place came a dark portal the trademark of the Orion. Out of it would fall Shinta gracefully to the ground. He landed and then looked to his left he was just out of the radius of Zeiks last attack at Hollow. One minor miscalculation and he might have ended up directly in it.-
"SO the creature wasn't lying to me.. at least that's refreshing."
-He stared down Zeik and then over to the explosion a second. By the small amount of time he had to asses the situation it seemed a lot like a grudge match of some sort... But In shinta's Perspective the one fighting Zeik didn't have the same Chakra power or capacity it seemed to him that the winner was almost already certain.-
"Hellgate when you have a minute."

Last edited by Shinta Urashura on March 22nd 2010, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 12:04 pm

Zeik would sense that there was someone else inside the dark court with them,there chakra was at such a high level Zeik was almost afraid to turn around and meet the person "...I hope this isn't kh-" Zeik would turn around to see the person wasn't kham but an entirely new person. "Can I help you person who I hope I dont have to kill" Zeik said this while point his hand towards Hollow's last known position.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 12:40 pm

"Eh? A response very fitting of The kage. Direct powerful Able to curve most Shinobi's Minds into completely re-thinking there tactics.. all with a simple statement but.. yet kind enough to ask if I can be helped."
-Shinta Smirked and adjusted his shades again. The smirk never faded now as his eyes dissipated behind his glasses. A look that seemed always on his face that masked any intentions at all leaving whomever was in the area unsure what he was thinking.-
"MY Name Is Shinta Urashura ..Though that is just a name I gave to My self along time ago. MY original Name was Valentice Stienguard.
I had been prolonging my meeting with you ever since I caught a glimpse of you By unicron."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 12:59 pm

Zeik had way too much on his mind to remember having met a shinta on the mountains,but he knew full well of the Stienguard name. "Stienguard?!" Zeik knew of the hatred and maliciousness of these orion shinobi..hell having to fight Vash was more then enough,but who is this guy and furthermore where the hell is vash

"What is it you want with me"

Zeik would look back at the settled explosion knowing fullwell Hollow was no longer there...she probably darkslited out of there or something
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 1:06 pm

-Shinta sighed and then rose his hand . The moment he did his Energy fluxuated throughout the area making it feel as though even the air was heavy. It was a An energy most dark and disturbing.-
"I suppose I'll have to break it down for you. Such a pity.. The reason for telling you My true name was so you would notice it began with a V. My entrance should have made it obvious that I was an orion .
The Royal branch of the orion are the only ones in the clan to be permitted A name beginning with V. Perhaps you knew this and perhaps you don't. Your mind is far to troubled for me to tell.
At any rate .. Zeik I came here to tell You that While you "gone" I did away with Vash Stienguard."

-Shinta was scoping out Zeik's reaction. By giving him only a small amount of information he wanted to see how he would react.-
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 1:19 pm

-Unknown at present to Zeik the figure trapped within his explosions was nothing more than an advanced for of Kurai's shadow clones. Hollow having felt the strong chakra pulse of the coming visitor stayed back in the shadow to observe for a moment as Zeik to to the man. Though it seemed that something in her felt something familiar about this person. Hollows eyes would turn black as Kurai stepped forward and hollows body walked into the clearing where the conversation was taking place.-

Vash?

-As kurai spoke the name softly she would then hear the confession the man had just spoke. She was confused as she could still feel his presence within this unfamiliar form-

What do you mean you "did away" with him? What have you done with Vash?!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 1:25 pm

"I killed him.. He no longer truly exists Other then being a part of myself He can no longer think or act at all .. His consciousness ..soul ..memories...abilities and the few feelings he ever had are mine now.. All Orions have the ability to use the minds void. But in the end I was stronger and He Simply joined my collection with the rest of the orions."
-He never looked directly at the girl when he spoke untill he was done that poor excuse of an explanation . then he calmly said . -
"My apologies for interrupting your fight."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 1:41 pm

Zeik couldn't believe what he was hearing,who could have been stronger then Vash and why is this the first he is hearing of this "I dont know rather I should kill you on spot...or...." Zeik had little to no clue what his next move was going to be,him and vash had been friends for such a long time

"I think I'll start by asking you..What is it you came here for. You obviously had some purpose here besides being the usher of bad news"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 1:49 pm

-Hollows body stood there as Hollow had no want to interfere and Kurai was simply dumbfounded. So much had changed in her absence but she never would have thought that something like this would have happened to one of her strongest shinobi and the man who had helped her train as a Kage. Her anger and sadness would persuade her to attack the man though she knew it was foolish as she was yet to be able to unleash her full power in this body. So she simply stood, as the body she was in started to pulse with myou myaku so fiercely that it started to appear as a black fiery shadow-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 1:54 pm

-Shinta gave a little shrug and looked around the area Seemingly leaving himself wide open for quite a large amount of time as he spoke.. He looked at neither Zeik nor Hollow during any of this.-

"Well to be honest That's pretty old news Hellgate it's been over a year now Since All of that happened. If anything I toiled away at my home..In your village wondering If the word would reach you without me having to say anything at all ..But alas no one had the decency to tell you ..
Even though You were highly looked Apon By Vash .

"What I'm really here to do Kage is to simply meet you and to give you this."
-With a flick of his wrist A dark portal opened in front of Zeik and The death scythe appeared from out of it. However .. it seemed to be drained of all of its former power.-

"I believe if anyone should have this relic.. it belongs to you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 2:07 pm

"Vash's scythe..." Zeik and vash had fought side by side to repel the forces of the four horse and at the end of it all vash took death's scythe as a keep sake if you will. ".." Zeik walked towards shinta and grabbed hold of the scythe. "...a..arg" Zeik could feel the scythe draining his chakra at a rate unimaginable to any weapon he had every held. "..wait..you fought unicron? Why, and why hasnt kham killed you,he was Closer to vash then anyone I know."

Zeik didn't look at shinta nor was he alert enough to notices Kurai's growing angry. All he could think about was he had lost another friend..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 2:16 pm

"Ah so you finally remember me being there . I fought unicorn because I didn't want to die as most men don't. As for why I havn't been targeted for death is beyond my own understanding.
There could be many reasons. It could be because Vash was an obvious ticking time bomb to begin with. ..

It could be that I absorbed vash in the end to stop the rest of the Orion clan..
Or it could be as simple as the risk's endured by fighting me for revenge may outweigh the benefits.

It's not like I survived the last 10 thousand years harvesting my collection for nothing you know.. Taking me lightly Would be a foolish thing to do."

-Being taller then Zeik he slightly looked down at him now. His yellow eyes Seeming to give a shinning glint as they went into a cat like slits-
"I Wonder if you agree with toughs reasons hmm? Does revenge outweigh the risks for you Hellgate?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 2:26 pm

Since Zeik a mere 5'6 shinta was indeed looking down at Zeik a act he deeply hated. Zeik's eyes begin to burn with the want no need to kill the man before him

"I fear no man and you my friend are no exception. The reason I do not strike you where you stand is beyond me. However fear I assure you is not the reason.

Zeik turned his back to shinta and walked towards Kurai. He had finally started to feel her growing anger and knew full well it was Kurai..not Hollow.

"Do you have anything else you wish to say..shinta"

Zeik looked in the direction of Kurai's presence..he had been hiding his want for her love for so long,a task easier done when Hollow was in control. "Kurai..." Zeik hadnt utter her name is so long his entire body begin to feel light.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 2:33 pm

"Interesting .. Though I had been testing you to see your mental capacity .. I hypothesized you wouldn't have made it more then 5 minutes before coming at me .
I wonder if the women there is the reason for turning your back to a possible enemy

However phase two of my data collection begins Hellgate. And since I couldn't coax you into a fight in phase one I will have to take a more direct approach.'
-A dark portal apeared over his head and a short sword apeared out of it . He rose one finger and it landed on the tip of his finger.-

"though The last time I analyzed you .. You were Nothing but Hao's Pawn I managed to trick you into Letting me have what I wanted that day."

-He flicked his wrist and the sword went flying at zeik like a bullet aiming to scathe his shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 2:42 pm

-Kurai looked at Zeik. The features of her face softened for a moment though the flames of myou myaku did not waver.-

Zeik....

-Her words sounded colder than she meant them but she was furious at the helplessness she currently felt. Her head then whipped suddenly in shinta's direction as she caught glimpse of his attack. In less than a millisecond had vanished and reappeared at zeik's back with her hand held up with a dark vortex that would engulf the sword and reappear in another slit behind Shinta's head-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 2:48 pm

'Hmm a simalar technique to the dark portal if only off by a few milliseconds."
-The sword struck his own neck as he spoke. He pulled it out and and gave a smirk as his neck was mutating over with Zues mutation.-
"The poi sword has virtually no striking power but it houses over 4 million different poisons to be cut even faintly is usually a one way trip to Death.
Of course .. I have already developed the proper immunities for my own sword."
-He seemed to let the sword make contact to prove his point.-
"Girl .. step aside I have no real interest regarding you I simply have something to do that cannot be explained in mere words."

-Shinta began walking forward toward them both with the poi in his left hand now.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 2:56 pm

Zeik would slowly turn back to shinta. He knew a man who killed vash wouldn't be foolish enough to be killed by his own blade. "..Bad move" Shinta had not only attacked him,but he had reminded him of the horrors of the Hao saga. Zeik's facial expression grew cold and his hands and forehead would immediately be engulfed in the orange flames known as the "Sky flame". He did not look to Kurai but he did say one thing to her "You needed not have done that. I will take care of this man" Zeik then looked at kurai and softened his face only a little to say this next line "Just like old times huh love."

Zeik now fully prepared to deal with Shinta looks at him and begin to create his masterful plan of attack. He knew attacking him head on would prove utter foolish and useless...but it was his best battle strategy and he also couldn't afford being put into the minds void this early in the match. So he decided to atack him from mid range.

Zeik bursted towards shinta but stopped about 25ft away and lunged into the sky pointing his hand towards shinta he fires a steady flow of the Sky flames hoping to burn him to a crisp
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 3:06 pm

"I See so now you have enough reason to attack me. Things are.. Moving along well."

-Going into the battle with the knowledge of Zeiks fighting style already put him at an advantage. But even an advantage of a small sort like that was barely reason to celebrate when coaxing a Kage into a battle.-

"Kaigen No Orion "
-Shinta's Right free arm Began to glow a bright purple and he jumped right at Zeiks beam with his arm Held right at it. as though pushing right through it to get to Zeik. Though he didn't Show it his arm was getting quite burned in the process.

When He got to Zeik in mid air he busted out of the sky flame grabbing at Zeik's Neck while saying.-
"Zeik.. How can somebody with a broken mind like yours ..possibly expect to get the better of me.
It's like fighting half a warrior if the mind is cluttered and confused.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow   Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Showdown at the Dark Court: Zeik vs Hollow
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next