Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Coming Home I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Coming Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 7th 2010, 10:19 pm

*Outside the home of the of the rituke family (and guests) A large dark slit would open. A massive wind would blow out from the slit almost able to blow away the near by trees from they're roots. From out of the of the slit the two Rituke girls Aura and Mana would appear. They would turn toward the slit and waved saying good bye to the people behind the slit. Once they're good byes where done the slit would close and the girls would face the massive building they called home. It had been weeks since they had left but now they where back they're training in the magic realm finally finished.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 7th 2010, 10:25 pm

Maze would been seen standing at the front door of the Labyrinth balloons in his hands and a large smile on his face. Across the doorway would hang a banner saying "Welcome back Girls". It would seem Maze had been expecting the return of his daughters and he was very happy to see them. "Mana, Aura my girls are home." Maze rushed toward his little sweethearts. He longed to embrace them in his arms again. Maze missed his babies.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 7th 2010, 11:00 pm

Takai and Furiko would appear sitting on top of the building right above the banner. The two of them would smile happy to see that the two girls had returned from their training safe and sound. While the two of them were sitting there Furiko would look at the two girls as her eyes would glow slightly.

Takai- So how strong have they become.

Furiko- They have become very strong I would say they might be able to beat you.

Furiko would smile and slap Takai on the back a few times knowing he was still a little sore about his recent loss. Although she would hit him to hard and knock him of the wall they were standing on and sends Takai falling to the ground. Furiko would let him fall as she appeared over near Maze, Mana, and Aura with two boxes in her hand which would be welcome back presents for the girls. Although she would wait until they had their moment with their father.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 9:16 am

Father~! ^Aura would embrace her father in a very tight hug. As water of tears started to build up in her eyes she realized how long they've been gone. She really did miss her father.^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 9:20 am

"DADDY!!!!!"

Hugging him from his backside Mana would lift her father up into the air shaking him about wildly. It would Mana had gotten swole since she left able to pick up her father and sister hugging on the other side with ease.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH~!!! I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE AGAIN!!!"

Tears of joy would just flow right out of Mana. She was just so happy.....and hyper

Last edited by Mana Rituke on March 8th 2010, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 4:57 pm

"Wooh Mana you've gotten strong." Maze chuckled even though his ribs were being crashed. Maze struggled to breath. "M...mana p..put daddy down."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 5:03 pm

"Oh sorry~!"

Mana would put her sister and father down. She was just so excited to be home she just waited to HUG THEM......Mana would then notice Taki and Furiko and ran to Furiko to give her a hug.

"Hey~! It's good to see you two again."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 9:16 pm

Furiko would smile as she returned the hug back to Mana while Takai would then slowly stand up dusting himself off from his previous fall slightly smiling as her waved to Mana and Aura but would keep his distance since he was not the hugging type of person.

Furiko- Awwww it is nice to see you again to Mana-chan I can feel that you and Aura-chan have become much stronger.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 9th 2010, 7:35 am

"Meeeeeeh...."

Mana squeezed Furiko gently, enough to still crack ribs had she been human, which, of course, Mana wasn't aware of.

"I guess we're stronger~!"

She giggled, releasing Furiko with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 9th 2010, 7:37 am

^Aura would bow slightly toward Taki and Furiko. Aura was a hugging type of person,,,,but with family only^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 10th 2010, 1:17 pm

Maze was just full of joy. It was so great that the girls where back and that the family was together again....well almost. Nathan was out training but Maze knew he'd be happy to the girls back as well. And he'll just see them later. "Hey Taki. Didn't you have something for the girls? They should get there gifts now cause we have to leave for Hakku's soon."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 11th 2010, 10:08 pm

Furiko would fall over from the loving but still painful hug and drop the present which Takai would catch and hold out so both girls could see what was inside it. Takai would lift the top of the box which would release a bright light that would then dim down once the top of the box was fully taken off. Inside the box would be three different colored crystals that would shine in the light and would lightly give off a strange power.

Takai- With Furiko's help I was able to put these together. They are crystals the can be charged with different types or chakra or magic which will be stored within the crystal until you release the energy placed inside. Me and Furiko were able to make three so the is one for Mana, Aura, and Maze if you want it.
Coming Home Crystals_by_juraana
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 12th 2010, 1:10 pm

Mana squealed with delight, her child-like attitude allowing her to process only one thing that she was seeing. Those crystals... They were...

"Oooooooh.... SHINEY~!!!"

She took one, it's colour a light reddish-pink. Examining it slowly, turning it in her hand as she watched the light reflect off the surface of it's transparent form.

"Thankies, Furiko-nee-sama, Takai-nii-sama!! Thankiesthankiesthankiesthankies~!!!!"

She hugged each in turn, then plopped herself on a cloud of red and purplish energies, not really knowing that she had manifested such energy as she stared, still transfixed, at the crystal she held.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 12th 2010, 1:26 pm

^Aura would take one of crystals and thanked Taki and Furiko with yet another bow. Unlike her sister she didn't act so childishly. However on the inside she was reacting just like Mana.^ Thank you..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 12th 2010, 1:29 pm

"That was very thoughtful you two. Thank you." Maze took the crystal meant for him and put it in his pocket. He patted both Taki and Furiko on their shoulders in congratulations on a job well done. Maze knew that Taki was a good kid....even though he was free loading in his house. (XD).
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 12th 2010, 6:50 pm

Takai- Thank you Maze-dono so what do you need to see Hakku-sama about?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 12th 2010, 10:15 pm

Maze smiled and blushed a bit at Taki's question. "Well the last time I talked to her she said she'd waited to see them. So~ I thought I'd bring them by to see her. I think the girls will like Hakku. Plus the need a female role model to look up to." Maze looked toward his girls. "You two excited?!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 13th 2010, 3:13 pm

Mana, still sitting upon her magic cloud and staring transfixedly at her crystal, blinked, looking up.

"Huh? What? O-oh, oh yeah. YAAAY meeting new people...~! Who's Hakku?"

She tilted her head to the side before her eyes flicked back to her crystal, still delighted as the light caught it's surface, once more drifting into a bit of a daze. It was... Soooo shiiiiineeeeey...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 13th 2010, 7:18 pm

"She's a new friend of your fathers as well as the Kage of our village. I really think you girls will like her." Maze looked at his girls showing a smile. Mana he knew wasn't really listening to what he was saying she was to focused on that crystal of hers XD.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 13th 2010, 9:04 pm

If she is our Kage then it will be an honor to see her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1March 13th 2010, 9:08 pm

"Alright then let's go. Taki we'll see you later and thanks again." Maze would warp him and his girls to Hakku's to make there little visit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: The Labyrinth-
Jump to: