Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ... Summoning the Scarecrow... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

... Summoning the Scarecrow...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

... Summoning the Scarecrow... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... Summoning the Scarecrow...   ... Summoning the Scarecrow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 8:40 pm

Tear felt the wonderful liquid inside of him... Oh, how great this feeling was. It was so nice and calming and sleek... It was like a combination of all liquids but its own separate liquid... The liquid... It felt so good... "Aaaaaaaaah... Thank you so much for your energy, Tigen... I will be the herald of this Liquid Energy and use it wisely.." Tear would open his soul, letting Liquid Energy flow from his body. The Liquid Energy seemed as if it couldn't be detached from him, however. "Oh..? What is this...?" The Liquid energy took the shape of a hand coming from his back. Then a sword. Then a chia pet. "Quite the flexibility... But if I cannot let it leave my own body and soul... How can I contaminate things with it...?" Tear would poke some into the ground... And it would spread. It seems as though contamination was possible, but the Liquid Energy could NOT be used as a projectile. Bummer. "Again, thank you Tigen... I shall be on my way..." Tear would then use Soul Transmission to warp off.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Village of Residence : Etc.
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Liquid Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)
Character Info (Highlight):

... Summoning the Scarecrow... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... Summoning the Scarecrow...   ... Summoning the Scarecrow... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 8:44 pm

Tigen laughed "Oh, no problem, Tear~! Use it weeeell~!" Then Tigen noticed that Tear was leaving. "WAIT. NOOOO. DON'T LEAVE TIGEN HERE. TIGEN HAS BEEN HERE FOR SOOOO FUCKING LONG. TIGEN CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE. NOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!" Tigen's head would fall over... "... Nyo... ;;"
Back to top Go down

... Summoning the Scarecrow...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2