Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Typical morning in Darkness manor. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Typical morning in Darkness manor.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Typical morning in Darkness manor. Empty
PostSubject: Typical morning in Darkness manor.   Typical morning in Darkness manor. Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 1:02 am

-Shuichi awoke in bed practically naked say for overly large shirt of shinta's he had on which wore like a dress on him.
Normally he would wake up go and make some breakfast and him and his husband would eat and talk about typical things.
However today he found the main dinning hall empty.

His husband hadn't left the mansion for what seemed like a half a year.. So he wondered where he could have gone. -

"He promised me he wouldn't do anything dangerous anymore... hmm.."
-Shu began to panic now s he ate both breakfast's to make himself feel better.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Typical morning in Darkness manor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical morning in Darkness manor.   Typical morning in Darkness manor. Icon_minitime1March 27th 2010, 9:48 am

-Shinta would apear out of a dark portal and look around the room. He made sure he was here for breakfast. He looked at Shu Who was already eating and gave a warm smile never seen by anyone else but Shuichi.-
"I can tell by your agitated look that you have been worried about me.. MY apologies Shuichi-sa"
-He patted him on the head and realized his arm was still pretty burned from earlier. -
Back to top Go down

Typical morning in Darkness manor.
Page 1 of 1