Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Visiting The Darkness Manor Library I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Visiting The Darkness Manor Library

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Visiting The Darkness Manor Library Empty
PostSubject: Visiting The Darkness Manor Library   Visiting The Darkness Manor Library Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 11:46 am

-=Alaude enters the Darkness Manor Library and would be holding a small pocket book. He would then grab a few books that were about creating weapons, theories of darkness, and also about general aspect of alchemy. Alaude would the sit down and would read while taking down some notes from time to time in the pocket book. There would be multiple drawings and formulas in the book which did not seem to add up compared to normal alchemy formulas but then again Alaude was not a normal alchemist.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Visiting The Darkness Manor Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Darkness Manor Library   Visiting The Darkness Manor Library Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:15 pm

-=Alaude would awake to the flash of sunlight hitting his face. He would look around and would put two and two together that he fell asleep after taking notes all night. Alaude would rise from his seat and would then place all of the books back where he had found them and would then take his pocket book and place it inside his black cloak. He would then walk outside and he would cover his face from the sun which hurt his eyes since he was not really a day person. Alaude would then disappear heading off to take care of something on his little to do list.=-
Back to top Go down

Visiting The Darkness Manor Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Darkness Manor-
Jump to: