Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A meeting with serenity I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A meeting with serenity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A meeting with serenity Empty
PostSubject: A meeting with serenity   A meeting with serenity Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 8:31 pm

"Nagase having just got out of battle with a man whose name she didnt catch,decided to do a little training with her Zanpaktou. She didnt know much about them but she could feel that there was something to this blades power. So she found a quite place in the chaos and set down with her blade in from of her."

So..where do I start?

"Nagase gently placed her hand which was still inside her sleeve no doubt,on her blade and closed her eyes. She would then be instantly be taken inside a world in which she has never seen"

..What is this

"Nagase would notice there was a woman sitting in the distance looking towards her. he woman didnt move nor speak it seemed as though all her words were transcending themselves into Nagase's mind"

I am the one who inhabits this weapon. I am the goddess of grace and all things peaceful. I am serenity itself.

"Nagase thought two things as she heard the woman's words inside her head. One how cute and two I cant wait to show mom. It was no serenity that Kurai loved beauty but it seemed nagase did as well."

Ok.but what am I doing here...I am not sure what a zanpaktou is?

"The woman waved her hand and in an instant nagase and her were toe to toe"

Then I shall show you

"Serenity didnt believe in testing her owned in a display of power,she deemed such methods as barbaric and beneath her. she simply asked Nagase a question, A question in which she would have to answer at some point or Serenity would never allow her to use her full power"

Now child call me when you have your answer.

"Nagase would open her eyes and her zanpaktou was in it's shikai state"

Hmm I wonder what the answer is

"Nagase picked up her bow and it returned to her shikai state,she then walked away heading towards the dark court. She had hoped her father was done with his little fight"
Back to top Go down

A meeting with serenity
Page 1 of 1