Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Infiltration - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Infiltration

Go down 
+3
Eruka Frog
Takai Kugutsu
Nathan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Infiltration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:04 pm

Eruka was heading to where Medusa was, when suddenly, Medusa started to talk to her through the snake within her body.

"Eruka. You've been bugged."

Eruka gasped, looking around on her body for bugs. Before she could finish, Medusa began chanting her mantra

"Nake... snake... cobra cobubura... Naaake snaaake cobra cobubura..."

That being done, the soul of the bug would be stripped from its body, forcefully, causing it to die via some of Kaerei's spiritual abilities. "Geko... How did such a bug get on me, Medusa-sama!?"

"Those three are not guards... They are the intruders. I am assuming ninja from the village... Hm... Well, it is time for Crona's training, anyway... Summon her and allow her to deal with them. "

Eruka gulped "Yes, Medusa-sama..." Eruka would float up to a dark, secluded room where there was no light and no windows, opening to door "Crona... It's... It's... It's time..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:19 pm

Orca would turn to nathan and say with a slight smile on his face "My bug is dead" Orca knew if his bug was discovered then,he would have the chance to reap some good ol bodies "Just letting you know"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:22 pm

Takai- Then that means we must have also be discovered which means things are about to get interesting,
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:23 pm

".....So your going to kill then. I told you I guaranteed you a body." *nathan sniffing the air could track the scent of Eruka as he than made his way towards the scent. He assumed that the other would follow after him as well.*
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

Village of Residence : ...
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : ...

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:30 pm

From the depths of the darkness of the room, which seemed to be nothing but insanity as of now, 4 eyes could be seen glowing... 2 sad, lost, insane eyes... And 2 large, bulbous, dead eyes... "... I can't deal with this..."

Crona slipped out from the depths of the insanity, having a terrible smiling frown on her face. She held one arm with the other and stared down into what seemed to be the darkness... She could see them clearly. The intruders. The interlopers. The posers. "... They don't know what it's like to be insane... They want to do us all harm... They must... Die? No. Yes... Exactly. So, that's what they'll do... That's what I'll do to them... Kill kill kill... Die die die... 3 Kills... 3 Die." In a swift motion, Ragnarok splurged from Crona's back, his lower torso still attached to it, as usual. He would arc his massive, muscular body over her and place his hand on her head for leverage.

"CRONA!! Their souls look tasty! You'd better take them, or else I'm gonna give you wet willies for 4 days straight!!! Gupi!!

Crona gritted her teeth "Nooo... I can't deal with such a thing... I can't deal with them... They must be gone, then..." Ragnarok would seep into her back and then reform in her hand as a black sword with a white stripe going down it. On the blade, a mouth would form, and from the mouth, a terrible, insanity inducing screech "PIKYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"
The screech made the entire structure vibrate, increasing Crona's Soul Wavelength by that much. Having 2 large, slender wings spurt from her back, she stood there, contemplating how she would eliminate her foes...
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:37 pm

*Nathan would hold his ears from the sudden screech that he heard. It seems that they were indeed caught and something was coming to deal with them. He could hear the flapping of the wings as it grew closer towards them. With that he would take off the uniform and unsheathe yumari, in her ninja blade form as well as his zampaktou.*

"Something coming this way. Takai can you sense this person soul or something?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:39 pm

Orca followed behind Nathan. He didnt need to say anything all he could think about was taking home a body for his studies.

"...hmm"

Orca's hairs would all stand straight up singling an extrem threat was near.

"This isnt going to go over easy..for you two"

Orca naturally expected the other wo shinobi to be weaker then himself and honestly expected them to die in this mission,which would help him with two new bodies and a dying will ring.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:40 pm

Eruka tried to close her ears, but even still, the vibrations from the sound resonated through her body and allowed her to still hear it, no matter what she did. "GAH. I can't STAND it... I'm gonna go insane... Gekooooooo..."

"Calm yourself, Eruka. I will make sure it does not affect you, so long as you increase Crona's power continuously with your Arithmancy magic... I need your Calculations to do this. In fact, if need be, I'll increase your own power as well.." Medusa would use Vector Boost all over Eruka's body, which would increase her power x3. But, because of the magical pendant that Medusa had retrieved from the magic from the Enigmatic ruins, all magical power would be increased tenfold. Thus, the Vector Boost would actually be x30, but even with that, Eruka's own pendant would increase it tenfold once more, thus making the power x300. So, Eruka's power was 300 times its original power.

Eruka nodded, feeling the immense power surging through her. She would then begin with the Calculations, making her Arithmancy power up Crona. It would start with Crona's power increasing by x300, then x300 more power would be added the longer Eruka made more calculations... "Soul Wavelength, unstable... Power increasing by increments of 300..." With a power increase of x300, the screech being delivered from Ragnarok should be able to... Hell, do a lot of stuff. Eruka's job was preset. If anything got close, Medusa would take care of it through Eruka's body, if Crona didn't get to Eruka first.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:44 pm

Takai would pull of the uniform and Furiko would appear around his wrist and her crystal would fall from the holder aimed toward the direction of the loud screeching.

Takai- Furiko wake up check to see what moving toward use.

Furiko- Okay *yawn*.

Furiko's crystal would then begin to glow as it pointed toward the direction of the screeching. Although after a moment the crystal would stop glowing and reel back into it's holster as Takai seemed to have a nervous look on his face.

Takai- Oh man what ever is coming it has a massive wavelength.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:49 pm

Crona, feeling the large boost of power ever so fast could not contain herself. She began to scream in unison with Ragnarok's screeching. Her eyes diverted from one another, losing focus, showing that Crona's mind was dipping into insanity. "HATE!! HATE!!!! HAAAAATEEE!!!" Crona's eyes then locked back on her targets as she raised Ragnarok to her wrist and slit it, allowing Black Blood to pour out "Even the blood... My blood... So much... I bleeeeeed for your souls..." The Black Blood had become more plentiful throughout her body. It would stiffen, then fall from the air as gigantic house sized pillars of almost diamond hard blood. Crona began to have an IMMENSE amount of soul energy surge into Ragnarok's blade "I need your souls..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 3:16 pm

Orca was in no moor to be waiting for his enemy to show it's face,so he drew his zanpaktou and started waling towards the last no direction of his Female kikai bug

"I'm leaving with a body..or Im taking one o yours"

Orca meant his statement with every fiber of his being and there wasn't anything anyone could do to change his mind
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 9:38 pm

*Nathan would watch as Orca would run towards the location of his bug. The thing that was coming was going at a fast pace. Nathan quickly followed suite of Orca trying to at least figure out if this thing is even human or not.*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 9:50 pm

Takai- Nathan-san latter on we have to talk about who you hang out with.

Takai would say this as he fallowed behind Nathan and Orca,
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 10:01 pm

Crona finally floated down into the sight of the 3, her frail, teenage girl body being held up by gigantic, slender wings. Ragnarok's blade had grown significantly due to Eruka's magical enhancements. Almost double Crona's height. "You are the ones... That must die here today..." The screeching of Ragnarok got even louder, so loud and high in frequency that the very vibrations liquefied a floating metal cube near Crona. Crona flapped her wings, letting the sound get pushed directly at them as a concentrated blast, making everything in front of the concentrated screech explode and liquefy at the same time. Hopefully, the 3 of them were caught in it. Crona would float there, letting the Black Blood drip from her wrist...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 10:06 pm

Orca was first on the scene,Spinning his blade around counter-clockwise, producing a polar opposite of sound waves as apposed by the ones Crona was making. There was no way in hell orca was going to be done in by some vibrations he though

"So there are two bodies huh"

Orca would say as his kikai bugs begin to fall from his sleeves and soon float around orca,he was planning to take down this thing him self,but he didnt care who fought with him. So long as they didnt get in the way
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 10:19 pm

((So it is a girl))

*Nathan would soon arrive next as he sheathed his zampaktou and yumari transformed into her kusarigama form. Rotating the the twin scythes counter clockwise and adding the Rain Flame with them the devastating screech would soon be nothing more*

"..." *nathan looking over at the girl's wrist and saw that her blood was dripping except it wasn't red but black, He was told that Khrona had black blood as well and it was extremely durable as well. Nathan would begin to charge soul energy throughout his body. He may have to sync Yumari and his souls together for this one*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 10:24 pm

Takai would appear and see Crona and would be able to feel the pure deadly insanity pouring from her body. He would not wast anytime and would join in the battle and would sign as his body would surge with soul energy and black smoke would slowly begin to pour from his mouth. Takai would then hold his hands out and large blades of poison would shoot toward Crona trying to hit and poison her to slow down her movements and reaction.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 10:45 pm

As the blades of poison came near, Crona smirked a bit before frowning once more "Ragnarok... SCREECH ALPHAAAA!!!!" Saying this, Crona would wave Ragnarok, releasing a giant mouth-like wave of purple and black soul energy that was so immense that it covered the entire downward area that the 3 were in, because of Crona's power boost and because of her being in Black Dragon form (hence, the wings.) The Screech Alpha would make impact, and even though it was just that large and powerful, the explosion was even greater. The explosion not only covered and decimated everything in the area, but it also released Crona's insane wavelength in the form of a loud "PIKYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" once more.

Infiltration - Page 2 800px-Black_Dragon_Screech_Alpha

After ridding herself of that attack, Crona twitched her head a bit "Medusa-sama... I want to... Black Blood Fusion..." and with that said, a Black Clown appeared. The Black Clown would then merge with Crona's body, allowing her to use Black Blood Fusion, in which Ragnarok's arms spewed from Crona's back/shoulders and Crona now had 3/4 blades instead of just one. Also, her dress became clad in Black Blood armor, much thicker and more powerful than the Black Blood from before.

Infiltration - Page 2 711px-Crona_armor

Even Crona's own soul changed from this fusion... Not only was it more powerful, but it gave a significant increase in all of her other abilities... Not to say that Crona needed anymore power ups, but... Ya know. Can't get enough, right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 10:57 pm

Orca had no fear in his eyes. He put his zanpaktou on the ground and begin to seep out his reaper bugs which formed a wall infront of him and any one who was behind him. With this Orca thrusted his sword towards the large mouth and made impact,Immediately activating his sound resonance to cause the thing to explode violently.

Orca and those behind him where safe from this explosion for orca's bugs would take the full brunt of it's force. Since the death of one reapers bugs instantly forms two more,there would be no gap in time for the explosion to harm and of them.

Orca then followed up with his reaper bugs and told them to go and devour the girl and what ever the big things name is. Since a single reaper bug could eat a human in 10 seconds I wonder what a couple thousand could do?
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 11:19 pm

Medusa hissed loudly through Eruka's mind "Eruka!!! Vector Storm!!", allowing an innumerate amount of giant Vector Arrows spew from Eruka's body, using her as a medium for them. The Vector Arrows would wrap around the general area of all of the bugs, before Medusa said "Compress!!" and with that, the arrows compressed around each and every one of the bugs, and then using Kaerei's abilities, Medusa took the ball to a different plane of existence... "... Eruka, make sure that Crona is not touched by those insects... By all costs. If worst comes to worst, I will initiate the Insanity Fusion... And she will gain our abilities temporarily..."

Eruka nodded, concentrating on her Arithmetic Magic still "Power Levels... 600... increment of 300... geko geko..." Again, doing this allowed another power boost in Crona... Whaaaat luck.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:58 pm

~@From the shadows, even though he wasn't present, Fuuma was watching the battle. This time around he knew that Medusa can act through her lackeys, like Eruka and possibly her child, Crona. He saw the bind that Eruka and Crona were in, and decided to wait a bit. Medusa obviously wouldn't be able to battle him at her fullest if she had to concentrate and lend her abilities to Eruka and Crona, so it would be best to wait and see.@~
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 7:13 pm

Furiko- Takai-san that frog girl over there is feeding more and more power to the one with the three arms.

Takai would simple nod while standing behind the wall of bugs he would sign and his body would become covered in purple and black poison. He would then make a set of hand signs and from his back would erupt 3 large poison dragons that would drool with poison. Takai would then look toward Eruka and the 3 poison dragons would then rush toward her at fast speeds the sound blast around them would just pass though the liquid bodies of the dragons, Two of the dragons would try to slam into Eruka and badly poison her to the point where she would be unable to move while the last one would release a large black poison mist from its mouth that if breathed in or touched would cause Eruka to go blind.

(Visual on the Dragons)
Infiltration - Page 2 Dokudoku
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 9:40 pm

*Watching takai try and take out the with, would note that something was off with that one,and they weren't that fond of orcas bugs neither. So nathan would figure out a way for him to weaken Crona further. He would jump towards the air as he would punch a hole into the ceiling as the moon would begin to shine down into the area. Perfect, with that nathan would reach into his back pocket and unleash Leo, his rain wolf. Leo now looking into the sky would howl as he transformed into his fool moon form as the rain flame that covered his body would begin to intensify greatly. as Leo would let out a howl that would go through orcas defensive barrier, past takai's dragons an onto both Eruka and Crona. There body movements and attack power would slow down dramatically. Unfortunately because of it not being a strong enough ring there body movements and such would be half of what there current level takai and whatever orca was going to do would work fast enough they may be able to get rid of these two in one clean swoop.*
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 9:46 pm

Eruka was frightened once she saw the dragon coming towards her "MememememememeMedusa-samaaaa..." There was no reply. Medusa was dealing with something of her own, it seemed... "GEKOOOOO!!! CRONA-SAAAAN!!!!" Eruka focused her calculations on Crona some more, hoping that she would get to her in time, since if Eruka got up, the calculations would be over for the moment until she resumed... Crona's power was still at 600 more than it was originally, so she should be enough...
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 9:59 pm

Crona, hearing Eruka's cry, swooped in and spun around at a high speed, letting Ragnarok's screeching hopefully parry the howl of Nathan for the time being. She was preoccupied with Eruka. She let out a terribly loud "SCREECH DELTA!!!!" And from all over, numerous blasts resembling Screech Alpha would shoot out, each being IMMENSE in size, speed and power due to Crona's power boost, still.

Infiltration - Page 2 569px-Screech_Delta

The sheer force from all of the attacks coming at once should push away and destroy anything that came close (except for Eruka, mind you,) and also should be able to hit the 3 of them from even such a distance still with incredible destructive power. "RaaaaagnaaaRROOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!" Crona would scream, as the 2 sword wielding arms that were parallel to her own 2 arms started to bulk up significantly, releasing a GIGANTIC, MONSTROUSLY oversized version of Ragnarok, who had also taken the attributes of this power boost. Ragnarok was as large as a house now, even just a slight word he said could make unstable structures tremble. The monster loomed over the entire area, letting out a terrible, now earth shattering "PIIIIIKYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" once again, and as such, he released a MASSIVE amount of black blood that covered the entire area. The blood would then harden, making spikes several times harder than diamond jut from everywhere, trying to impale everyone and everything it could, but after making one quick jut, it would revert back to blood, slither about and change positions, repeating the process. As such, it continued to move, then harden into spikes, then move, then harden once more, trying to make it EXTREMELY difficult for them to move... or do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Infiltration
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next