Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Infiltration - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Infiltration

Go down 
+3
Eruka Frog
Takai Kugutsu
Nathan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Infiltration - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 9:57 pm

Orca not really wanting to take along time to kill his foes came up with a quick plan to deal with such a foolish brute. Orca would enter hyper dying will mode and unsheath his blade once more. Since nathen opened up the ceiling there would be more then enough fresh air thus more then enough chakra for Orca to pull off his next move

"Sound resonance delta!"

Orca said, mocking the girl who had just recently said the word delta. Any who Orca would thrust his sword into the ground and release a wave of sound though out the entire area,Using the power of the cloud flame to make it more effective. The sound traveled though the air,ground,blood whatever and anyone who was a form of matter was in danger(including nathan and takai)

The sound would like before resonate with everything it touched and cause instant explosion to it,Like it did to the giant jaw thing crona sent his way before. The blood would instantly be shatter into nothingness along with the jaws heading our way. Any sound move crona would try to use,Would meet the same fate as this sound technique instantly match the resonance of anything it made contact with.

"..uhmm"

Orca would fall to one knee as using both his cloud flame and the sound move of his blade took alot out of him..so he would be able to do much to counter if crona attacked him. His kikai bugs would be able to provide some defense,thus they seeped out of his sleeves
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 10:46 pm

As Orca released his sound attack feeling the fact he was also endanger Takai would go into his poison form which look like his normal self except he was now completely made out of liquid poison which the sound wave could pass though with less harm. But just to be safe no harm would come to Takai Furiko;s crystal would begin to glow and from their she would use Cantus Firmus which was a song that will solidify Takai's defenses, making himself less harmed by attacks, and quickly after Disenchant which was another song that will shroud Takai in magical melodies that would weaken non-physical attacks by a great deal. This would make Takai completely unaffected by Orca's sound attack. Takai would then draw a set of poison covered Kunia and using his Hurl ability would throw them at Crona and Eruka with great accuracy. Takai would also punch the ground and use Poison Gyser causing a large amount of paralyzing poison to erupt from behind the two and try to hit and poison them so the kunia could hit them. Meanwhile Furiko would use Seraph on Orca which was a song that would restore some of his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

Village of Residence : ...
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : ...

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 7:28 am

Crona's eyes twitched violently "... Medusa-sama.... I don't know how to deal with this... Eruka-san... How do I deal with this...? Ra... Ra... Ragnnaaaa....ROOOOOK...!!!!!!!" and suddenly, the giant monstrosity spewing from her back would revert into a blood form, encasing Crona and Eruka within the Black Blood, since the liquid should slow down or cease the movement of the sound wave. Also, because Ragnarok was fused with the Black Blood, he could control what came in and what went out of the blood, and as such, any of the poisons would be able to be excreted if they came in contact, since Ragnarok was not human and human things did not affect him. Ragnarok then screeched at Eruka "ERUKA!!! Use your Calculations to weaken that sound! Gupi!!!" Ragnarok figured that once the sound touched him, it would be easy to make it weakened into nothing via Eruka's calculations. If not, he could always just screech and have Eruka make it so powerful that it would be canceled out.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 7:34 am

Eruka quickly made more calculations, calculating how many hertz were in the sound wave and then matching it with her magic, then quickly decreasing that number with some great calculations speed... Though it would be much easier if Medusa was using her Calculations as well... Oh well. Eruka decreased the wavelength of the sound that Orca produced and increased the flow of Ragnarok (seeing as he is mixed with the Black Blood) and then finally, redirected the decreased hertz from Orca's sound into Ragnarok's screech, and would continue to do this if Orca could make the sound get more powerful, thus making Ragnarok's sound always that much more powerful than his sound. "Medusa-sama... Whatever you are doing, we need some extra assistance!" Eruka would use whatever knowledge she had of Medusa's lair to make the floating blocks move under Orca, Nathan and Takai, trying to make the block they were on smash into the wall, as well as make even more of the blocks smash into them as well. And if they were to destroy the blocks, then they would have nothing to stand on, since the only way to move or walk inside of Medusa's Lair was to actually use those blocks... "... Good Job, Eruka~!" She congratulated herself.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 1:35 pm

*During the process of Erukas calculations and Orcas attack both leo and nathan would both be covered in an intense amount of rain flame which would cause the sound being emitted from orca to redirect its way back towards Crona and Eruka making the two of them safe from his attack. He would then release a large pulse wave of the rain flame which did two things to the surrounding area. First it made it so that Crona power which meant Ragnarok power were less then of orcas strength which meant that if orca were to boost his powers up and erukas magic would do the same thing it would always mean that orca would win. the second thing the pulse wave would do would be to the blocks. By calming the general area affected by the blocks were now moving at micro seconds of speed to the point where its not even noticeable that the blocks were even moving which meant that they still had a platform to walk and all that good stuff to do as well.*

*For an offensive attack nathan would twirl his kusarigama as it changed into the ninjablade form.* "Resonance of Souls!" *Nathan body would begin to glow with a golden aura as his ninjablade transformed into a light saber type of sword as it was now the size of an average katana, he would add the rain flame to his feet to increase his already high speeds so that he could reach lightspeed as he would dash in front of the two moving at lightspeed as he would make a single slash with his swords which would cause thousands of slashes to head towards both Crona and Eruka. Each slash was coated with his Wavelength which of course can override any type of of power that I currently know for a period of time since thanks to khrona he was a geomancer and has been in a lot of fights since then he knows some type of magic and that was what he was aiming for to negate mostly erukas magic and crona as a bonus. Each slash however had enough power to cleave a city in seconds as they headed towards them*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 9:08 pm

(Can some one please give me a description of where the hell we are fighting?)

Orca would not increase the power of his move but take the time out to recover his chakra. Once he had done this he would stand to his feet and sheath his blade once again. "I see how this is going to go" Orca would clamp his hands together gathering an vast amount of chakra. His zanpaktou was glowing and his eyes were gleaming a bright yellow "Baggu.." (Baggu is not my pact-beast,It's my zanpaktou spirit)

Orca didnt take the time ou to tell nathan and takai to cover him,he figured to jounin shinobi would get the hint
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 10:12 pm

Seeing Orca gathering chakra Takai would be able to put to and to together and figure out that he was planning something big and needed time to do so. Takai would appear and stand a few feet next to Orca and Takai would then take a kunia and slightly stab his hand. Blood would as fist begin to drip out although after a moment a black metallic substance would begin to drip out forming into a large black ball. This would be Takai's Kage Kyuutai which was a strong metallic substance that is produced inside his body. Takai would then wave his hand and the ball would break apart into thousands of small black needles that would rocket toward Crona and Eruka while spinning like little drills. Takai would also use Fire Element, Grand Fireball Technique releasing a large burst of fire that would super heat the needles to they could drill and burn though the black blood shield evaporating the blood before the density of it could change.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 10:27 pm

(For Orca, the floor is basically made of nothing but floating blocks with funky patterns on them and stairs. And um... You all might not like what I'm about to do. XD)

Crona's head began to twitch even more as the attacks came at her and Eruka, but at the very last second, the entire upper level would go black and only Crona's smile and Ragnarok's eyes could be seen swirling around in the darkness, Crona's voice echoing throughout the entire lair ".. Are you slipping into madness...?" Because of the Black Clown infused with Crona, and at the very beginning Crona released her wavelength in the form of Ragnarok's screech throughout the entire lair, the madness had already seeped into them. They were all hallucinating, and had been for quite a while. Crona was in no definite place at the moment. The 3 of the intruders were all lost in their own minds, trapped within the madness. There were very few ways to stop the madness, especially when being within the source... It would exponentially grow within them all, until they were so debilitated that they could never get out of their own minds and would be trapped in Medusa's lair forever. "... Do you know where I am...? Do you know... WHAT I am...? Do you know what to do...? I surely don't... I don't... I... just... Don't know how to deal with you..." Crona began to laugh from everywhere, letting the eyes of Asura appear all around the area "So... Let's have someone else do it... Right...? Akazuki... Free...."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 10:35 pm

Eruka gasped, for the attacks had not... hit..? She was thoroughly confused, but it must have been a side-effect from Crona... It seemed as though Eruka was safe, but at the same time, was becoming insane because of Crona's own soul wavelength... "Gekooo... I hope Crona knows what she's doing... And if not, I sure do hope that Medusa-sama can get me out of this... Geko-gekoriiii..." Eruka started to snivel... And just in case, she tried to contact Mizune "Mizuneeeee... If you could... maybe get a Violent Clown and... and... and... HELP MEEEEE. I don't even know if I'm really contacting you or not..." Eruka's skin started to bubble and melt off, yet suddenly reformed as if nothing happened. She was quite scared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 10:37 pm

Orca was not in any hallucination or genjutsu of any sort. For starters his bugs would simply correct the disruption in his chakra no to mention ever sound wave you released was canceled and utterly destroyed by orca own sounds move. So I dont know about everyone else but orca was just fine

"Bagga...come..show them your might"

Orca would continue to say this as he gathered more and more chakra for his next move..he still needed more time

(SOrry bud, but you aint putting me in no damn genjutsu. I run that field)
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 10:56 pm

/=A single snap was heard, and instantly Law morphed everyone's universal gravity field. From now on, everything that left their body wouldn't leave a 5 meter radius from their body. Meaning that Takai's needles wouldn't speed of for Crona, but stop and lose all momentum once they hit that 5 meter mark. Orca's bugs wouldn't be able to leave his body and do what they do, and since gravity has no energy, it was nothing for the bugs to adapt to nor disrupt.=\
"Why should I handle your dirty work, Crona?"
/=Echoed through the area just as Crona's voice previously was doing. Law had entered the area, uneffected by the madness and was acompanied by his own black clown. He cracked a smile, which would look like a red line in all of the darkness. He grabbed Crona's head, which may not seem like a good idea, but he had something he wanted to do. a small spire of black blood jutted from his head into Crona's skull, not deep enough to kill her, but cause some pain. His black blood connected with hers, allowing him to temporarily use Crona's wavelength to his advantage.=
"Too weak to do it yourself huh Crona? Eruka.."
/=He said snapping his finger. Once he did, everything within Crona's wavelength suffered from a mighty gravitational pull, instantly dropping them all to ground since they weren't expecting it. Since the madness was inside of everyone, they wouldn't only feel the weight shift their bodies on the outside, but their infected soul as well. With the soul feeling so much force, eventually it would be forced out of everyone of their bodies, causing a painless, instant death for all, unless they managed to get out of Crona's madness, and very soon at that. Not to mention that since Law entered with a black clown, the madness grew significantly.=
"You look adorable~."
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 11:02 pm

Mizune (in her full bodied form, of course) would walk up toward Eruka, who seemed to be shaking to herself for some odd reason, having a Violet Clown floating near her. The Violet Clown would cancel out Crona's madness with its special ability to cancel out or enhance the madness of one specific person, thus making Eruka safe. "We're under attack? Chichichi?" Suddenly, beams protruded from each of Mizune's fingers as if they were claws (think of these beams as those from a lightsaber. XD) Mizune had no idea what was going on, but it seemed to be inducing quite a bit of insanity around... Hopefully they wouldn't wake Asura, who still was dormant here since Medusa took him hostage... She then noticed Law, who had taken hold of Crona. Mizune had never seen Law before, but figured that he was under Medusa's orders, as well... "Hmmm... Regardless, here you go, Eruka..." The Violet Clown would float toward her, inducing the Insanity Fusion upon her.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Kekkei Genkai : Immortality

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 11:18 pm

(-A green cube would form around Orca, takai and nathan imprisoning them inside of a parallel dimension of the exact situation that they were in but it would steadily repeat it self causing them to go mad with insanity of forcing to relive the same moments in battle over and over again. Meanwhile free would walk towards Eruka and Mizune his body showing a green type of aura as his ;left eye was glowing as well as the words "no future that was used instead of having an eyebrow would glow as well-)

"God dammit Shit! Was it really necessary for me to use my magic?" (Free would say as a violet clown would be on top of his broad shoulders canceling the affect of Crona's magic as well, as he looked over at la never seeing him before-) "Oi who's the guy with white hair?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 4:27 pm

*Nathan would look around at the area they were in and knew something was wrong with this picture. for some reason they seem to start back at the begging of this mission which meant that someone was doing something to alter there movement. To test this theory Nathan would ignite his ring as it spread through the area as the are began to become distorted. Which means someone is controlling them actions with in the area. He would look down at leo who let out a furious howl that was laced with rain flame as the combined rain flame was enough to break the dimension cube that free had made.Looking now at Orca and saw that he was pissed meant that he would step back some and let him do what he did best*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 6:05 am

(Didnt know you posted)

*Orca was no fool and controlling him was absolutely impossible,for his bugs would never allow him to be deceived by such foolish means. Orca having built up more then enough retsu would hold his zanpaktou and point it at the nearest dimensional wall. "Swarm!" Orca yelled this out and released a wave of concentrated sound. If nathans move didnt break him out, this one surely would,for the shattering sound of the sound resonance was going to break the dimensional hackery to bits (Think super buu when he was trapped in he hyper bolic time chamber)*

"...scum"

*Orca said as he looked at all the new faces. Orca would thrust his sword into the ground and flare up his dying will flame. Since he was increasing the output of his Hyper dying will power. Law's gravity technique would have no effect on him,Since in order to perform a skill you need "chakra" thus you need energy.*

*With that out of the way Orca would lift his sword once again and say the words "Insects from all around swarm and devour my foes!" With this Orca's Bankai had been triggered. A mist would float over the area of our battle from seemingly nowhere. Any attempts to get rid of the Mist would only result in it growing back at twice the speed as before.*

*Sounds could be heard from within the mist and visibility was down to a mere three feet for everyone. Orca orca had already disappeared from sight,so finding him was going to be a problem but Medusa's goons had much more bigger problems to worry about..Since the sounds within the mist were growing in numbers and distance*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:02 pm

As soon as Orca broke though the dimensional cube Takai would exit in full Poison Body from making him unaffected by the gravity change since his poison form could poison chakra making hard to mold and produce abilities. As the mist covered the area Takai would stay near Orca and Nathan not knowing what was about to happen although Furiko would still be in weapon from keeping a scan on the area to be ready for anything that may come toward Takai and the group.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:12 pm

Because the Dimensional cube cannot be broken from the inside, due to it being and entire dimension on the inside, the only possible explanation for their release would be that Free's time limit was shortened and ran out extremely quickly due to the hefty amounts of attacks put on it. The time limit must have been shortened because of HASTY MAGIC CREATION. It is usually supposed to last an hour... But, whatever. Crona looked at Law "... St-stop it... It's... It's not my fault... Ragnaroooook..." Ragnarok would spew out of her back and press his hand against Law's face, trying to push him away from Crona "Gupipi! Don't try to take advantage of Crona, you pervert! Huh, I knew you were like that from the day we recruited you!"

Crona then noticed that they had broken out "eh...? Eh...? What do we do...? What can we do...? I don't know how to deal with this... Me... Me... Me... MEDUSAAAAAA-SAMAAA!!!!" Crona screeched, the sound of Medusa's name echoing throughout the lair.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:15 pm

Eruka was suddenly overcome by something, as her voice changed to match Medusa's.

"... Vector Plate..."

Suddenly, the cube under them changed into a Vector Plate itself, shooting the 3 ninja back to the village with a force so great, there was probably little they could do to stop it. The mist of Bugs would be surrounded in Vector Plates as well, also being shot back toward Orca. Basically, all of them were just forced right the fuck out of the area. Medusa couldn't be dealing with all of these niggas-- I mean, these shinobi and her present threat all at once...

"ERUKA. Quickly, round up everyone and bring them to my chambers... There is someone you must take care of..." With that, Eruka regained control over her own body. "Geko?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:24 pm

(O fuck vectors! )

Orca couldnt fly so he honestly had no way o break his fall,his body was sliding a grinding against the ground,tearing trees to bits and what not "...What in the Hell" Orca said trying to use his Zanpaktou to stop him,before he smacked into a wall or something
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:28 pm

((GASP! THE SLURRSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

*Nathan would fly back unlike orca hitting many more trees then him cause of the heavy ass adamantium body he had as he then did an aerial recovery to as he fell to the ground with a thump* "Did we just get the boot? or Plate in this instance?"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:34 pm

Being flown back Takai would sign and his Poison Body would expand into a large bubble that would bounce around the area before landing on the ground near Nathan, Seeing Orca still flying back Takai's hand would expand into a large hand and catch him not poisoning him in any way. Takai would then lightly put him on the ground as Takai returns to normal.

Takai- Well what ever happened we should report to are Kage.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:42 pm

"Right Khrona would want to know about this." *Nathan would walk back the village then stop looking at orca* "I think you should come to Orca." *nathan saying as he continue on towards the village whether he came or not he didnt care*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:43 pm

Takai- Well nice to meet you Orca names Takai.

Takai would then leave to catch up with Nathan as he heads back toward the village.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:46 pm

Orca finally stopping himself stands to his feet and looks at the nathan and Takai. Orca didnt get any bodies and those cowards kicked him out,instead of facing him. "Scum" Orca said in the direction of Medusa's hideout. He then picked up his sword and started to walk away. He was tired,hurt and most of all Pissed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Infiltration
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3