Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Infiltration I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Infiltration

Go down 
+3
Eruka Frog
Takai Kugutsu
Nathan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 8:46 pm

*nathan and takai would soon appear at the outskirts of her hideout as nathan explained the situation that was at hand already to takai as he looked down towards the hideout*

"So any ideas as to how to get inside?
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 8:52 pm

Takai would stand up and dust himself off as he listen to the mission he was now on. He would then look over the building an would think to himself for a moment before looking over at Nathan.

Takai- Well I could melt underground and appear inside the Hideout or I could just melt though the front door and let you in.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 8:58 pm

"Yeaaa, but if you do that what would happen if you were to get caught by letting me in here has to be a way for both of us to go in at the same time. Plus we would need a disguise or something once were in there too."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 9:02 pm

Takai- It would be not problem for me to release a large amount of sleeping gas that is strong enough to knock out our Kages if they were not careful.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 9:08 pm

"Yea ok but when you get inside i need you to open the door for a split second for me to get through." *Nathan would say as he got into a track stance* "Good luck in there"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 9:36 pm

Orca had been looking for nathan so he could beat him in a fight that didnt end with Mahk-x getting in the way "There you are" Orca would fall from a tree keeping a low profile,only because he wasnt big on flashy entrances

Orca walked up to Nathan but soon notice he was in getting ready to do something,so he decided to investigate

"What..are you doing nathan?"

He said in his typical nonchalant voice
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 9:38 pm

Takai- No problem.

Takai would then glow as his body would then turn into his poison form and would then move over to Nathan and prick him on the neck and draw some of his blood.

Takai- Sorry blood needed so you won't be affected by the gas.

Takai would then flow like water quickly toward the the hideout and would then take the form of a more water like form and would begin to move around stones like nothing but a puddle. Takai would then appear at the entrance to the hideout and would lightly run into the door. I would then slowly drip though the door and would appear in the other side still in poison form and the minute he entered a large amount of gas would then spew from his body. Takai would then find the switch to open the door and the door would open for Nathan to go though anyone who came near the entrance would be knocked out by the gas Takai was releasing.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 9:44 pm

"So you finally showed up." *nathan would say getting up from his track like stance. nathan not being surprised by his appearance due to the fact that he could smell the scent of him from several miles away and say that it was getting closer to him*

"Right now were on a mission to infiltrate somebody strong. I figure your here to have an uninterrupted fight but now is not the time. So unless you want to join you could leave and wait for this mission to be over and then we'll have our battle."

*Now looking and see that takai had made his move already would begin flash stepped towards the door. If orca were to come in sure he could find some way of getting through the poison and stuff*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:00 pm

Orca figued he could pick up a few bodies if he went on a mission and after it kill nathan if he was in the mood "Hmm looks like I'll e having guest over tonight" Orca would take off after nathan,his body was immune to 99% percent of all poisons and even if this one was too strong it didnt matter for his bugs would deal with it for him

Orca having caught up with nathan would say in a very calm voice "What is the mission?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:05 pm

"Infiltration of this hideout and learn of the planes of the evil witch Medusa. *Nathan would walk over the guards and pick up one of their uniforms and dawn them own*

" Grab a uniform and deal with the bodies."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:11 pm

Eruka had heard some noise going on at the entrance of Medusa's Lair, and she wondered just what was going on... "Geko... What could be making such noise...? I bet it's those Black Clowns again... Gekooooo... If only Medusa-sama wouldn't use those spawns of insanity... Gekori..."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:13 pm

Takai would notice the extra person with Nathan but would not really care who he was. Takai would then do hear what Nathan said and would return from his poison form to his human from. Takai would walk over to the near by guard who were knocked out and would touch them and cause their bodies to melt away leaving the uniforms. Although after putting one one he would walk over to one guard he left alive and would touch the person and using his Puppet Master ability would turn the guard into a puppet. Takai would then pull out a scroll and would place the puppet into the scroll and place it in his back pocket.

Takai- Okay Nathan-san I have saved a guard for future interrogation so now what?
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:17 pm

"Well, it seems that we made too much noise here and it may draw attention. It's best if we locate Medusa now and find out about her plans soon."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:19 pm

"Orca would unwillingly place the uniform on yet keeping his glasses, he then touched the ground and begin to try and feel what was coming there way..if anything"

Hmm should we dispatch them..if so I claim all the bodies for myself
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:24 pm

Eruka finally made her way up to the site of ruckus... And there seemed to be the Black Clowns... "Mmm... What are you Clowns doing up here...?" Eruka would look at the door, then cock her head to the side "Geko? Did something happen here? Report geko!!"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:31 pm

*Nathan would look over towards the lady and saluted towards her. He didnt know what to do but he would then disguise his voice as he addressed Eruka*

"It seems to be that someone has infiltrated the base but we quickly dispatched them and dealt with em. Theirs nothing to worry about here."

*Through the uniform nathan would be sensing the power that this woman had. She must be a witch or something*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:34 pm

Orca didnt say anything he simply stood to his feet and sighed. Since nathan was obviously trying to avoid a fight.

"I guess I dont get to kill anyone?"

Orca muttered under his breath while turning his back to the woman. He didnt plan on saluting her or acting like he was something he wasnt. This uniform was as far as Orca was going
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:36 pm

Takai would also stand quite but would be very on guard ready to strike if needed.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:43 pm

Eruka quirked a brow at Nathan ".. Gekooo...?" If someone had infiltrated, then where was the body at...? And why was the clown saluting...? No matter. "Hm. Fine. If you say soooo... Just... Make sure everything is in top shape... Lest you have Medusa-sama come straighten you out..." Eruka would walk around the corner slowly, making her way through the labyrinth that was the inside of Medusa's lair. Many cubes began to move around and float, taking Eruka.. Somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:46 pm

*Nathan would watch as Eruka began to head around the corner. Makeing sure just incase she may have became suspicious*

"Orca, have a bug or two follow that woman. Find out what she's up to just in case. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:52 pm

"..dont order me around" Orca would say as he pointed to the three kikai bugs following behind the girl. "When I turn my back to her I flung a female kikai bug on her skirt. as long as she is there my bugs will follow her endlessly

Orca would then fold his arms and sigh

"Are we going to kill anything on this mission?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:56 pm

"....More then likely a guard or two. Maybe even a general or something but I can at least guarantee you at least 1 body for you to consume on this mission."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 10:57 pm

Takai- So what now Nathan-san from what the girl said it can be assumed Medusa is in this building.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:00 pm

"I will need more then one..but whatever" Orca would stand waiting for nathan and the other guy to make up there mind on what they were going to do"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 11:03 pm

*Nathan would think for some as he focused on the different things he heard trying to exactly pin point where this Medusa person was. But with no voice or scent to go on he couldn't do so*

"It looks like we have to follow that woman and hopefully she'll lead us to where we need to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Infiltration
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next