Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ikimono Metsuki; Lets Take It Up A Notch! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ikimono Metsuki; Lets Take It Up A Notch!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Bummin around the world in search of something or other
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki

Ikimono Metsuki; Lets Take It Up A Notch! Empty
PostSubject: Ikimono Metsuki; Lets Take It Up A Notch!   Ikimono Metsuki; Lets Take It Up A Notch! Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 8:36 am

Ayaka sat in a forest area, concentrating. Today would be the day she begun training with her Kekkai Genkai...She'd furthered it some during the past year...but there were still things that she needed to accomplish with it. Today...she'd start with control. Control would allow her to manipulate the mind of the animal once she tapped into it and was able to see what it saw. If it worked out well, someday she'd be able to do it with multiple animals...but for now, just one. She closed her eyes, searching the forest for a life signature. She needed to find a test subject. Something small.
Back to top Go down

Ikimono Metsuki; Lets Take It Up A Notch!
Page 1 of 1