Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kyo The Techno Genius I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kyo The Techno Genius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyo Vice

Kyo Vice

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Biometal, Pseudoroid/Mavericks/Reploid technician

Kyo The Techno Genius Empty
PostSubject: Kyo The Techno Genius   Kyo The Techno Genius Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 6:50 pm

Name: Kyo Vice
Village: Twilight
I.Q level: 300
Appearance:
Kyo The Techno Genius Mmz3-blazin-flizard1-2
Bio: Kyo is the grandson of famous Dr. Thomas Light. His grandfather was a well know and respected scientist in the world bio engineering and A.I technologies. Kyo lived with his grandfather and studied under him and followed in his grandfather's foots steps learning everything he knew. Kyo looked up to him and dreamed of one day becoming just like him. But no matter how great of a man his Grandfather was he couldn't escape the horrors of time. He pasted away leaving his knowledge and legacy to his grandson Kyo.

Though it was intrested to him Kyo didn't want to take over his Grandfather's companies and pick up where he left off, Kyo may of been as smart as his grandfather but he wasn't him. Kyo went off to see the world.

However since Kyo didn't stay and with no one with the right knowledge to lead the empire Kyo's Grandfather had made it would fall. Millions appon millions of jobs were lost. Many would hate Kyo from not stepping up and taking charge but none more so then Dr. Weil Kyo's grandfather's right hand-man. He vowed to fine and kill Kyo for what he had done.

With the clock counting down before Weil's revenge Kyo now searches for a way to stop Weil and grow stronger.
Back to top Go down

Kyo The Techno Genius
Page 1 of 1